Status
Not open for further replies.

sasi

Yes we want certificate from west abt how we treat the women! :mad:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Yes we want certificate from west abt how we treat the women! :mad:
Accept the fact that women in India, particularly in some states are very much oppressed. Any kind of women empowerment wouldn't work their unless social enlightenment is brought forward.

But those few states, when in limelight due to their proximity to the national capital, doesn't define the state of women in India.

sasi

Accept the fact that women in India, particularly in some states are very much oppressed. Any kind of women empowerment wouldn't work their unless social enlightenment is brought forward.

But those few states, when in limelight due to their proximity to the national capital, doesn't define the state of women in India.
It happens all over the world. I am talking abt 'ranking part'.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
It happens all over the world. I am talking abt 'ranking part'.
yeah, I too had a problem with ranking, which is absurd and I mentioned the KSA not being in the list, which should have been even before Pakistan.

anyways, this sort India bashing articles are a trend in western media and the research institutes just vomit data without specific parameters.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why, is there a lack of capable men?
Dude. If you actually believed in dharmic and other such stuff you post here, you would stop considering women as something to be " protected"

You don't want to sound like people who treat their women the same way they treat their gold chain do you?

Damian

Women are not good at all roles.

Especially for AFV's crews female crew members are only problem. I actually seen how poorly such women perform in simple tasks for men.

So for specified task women are good or even better than men, but at some roles, women should be prohibited to be asigned to them.

parijataka

Country flag
Women are not good at all roles.

Especially for AFV's crews female crew members are only problem. I actually seen how poorly such women perform in simple tasks for men.

So for specified task women are good or even better than men, but at some roles, women should be prohibited to be asigned to them.
Shouldn't roles be assigned on capability - physical and skills wise - rather than gender ? OTOH there may be women who are capable and they should not be prevented.

Phenom

Women should be allowed to perform all the roles that men perform as long as they meet the same physical standard as men. Don't know about US but iirc IA has different physical requirement for men and women, that shouldn't continue if both men and women have the same role.

A country should not lower the standard of its frontline troops just for political correctness.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@jackprince

you have never been to KSA hence you don't know the realities

the opportunities and great life the saudi womens enjoy i dont think Indian women might enjoy such life even in 3013

Last edited by a moderator:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@jackprince

you have never been to KSA hence you don't know the realities

the opportunities and great life the saudi womens enjoy i dont think Indian women might enjoy such life even in 3013
yeah under burkha, whipped if driving, whipped if found with any men other than family member, stoned if husband accuses of adultery - wow such a gr8 life and rights.

but then to a radical paki like you it would seem pretty normal, after all your idols - taliban - are calling for banning every bit of liberty to women in Pakistan as well, aren't they?

And may God save Indian women from the fate alike poor KSA women. Money and luxury never define liberty and rights. A harem may be luxurious prison, but prison it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles