Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
those for women in armed combat as a sign of gender equality should read about tamil tigresses..

Doesn't require much skill to run headlong into an enemy column while hoping you do not get gunned down prematurely and then blow yourself up!! Sure, it takes a lot of guts, which those gals had in plenty, no doubt but I don't think our army would prefer to employ such tactics for obvious reasons.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
those for women in armed combat as a sign of gender equality should read about tamil tigresses..

The question is here is not whether they are willing to sign up for the job, the question here is about effectiveness in combat. LTTE lost ultimately.

Heat

Country flag
Yes, it is, and quite a long one at that.
Stop projecting mitra.

Your reasoning was flawed. You're advising people to do the same thing and then to expect different outcomes - that's the textbook definition of insanity (unless you're playing on a slot machine).
Backtracking is not allowed. Read your own reply to that post and maintain some mental consistency.

Maybe try and learn to differentiate a remark
"buT wHy ThOuGH ?" Yeah, quite an extraordinary remark.

I didn't take it as an insult but rather amusing to hear it from someone like you.
Said the guy who gets triggered by friendly advice.

That's what everyone keeps saying to me. So, you got that one right.
People spot out retards very effectively.

Killbot

Country flag
It is not about optimism, but if we are going to deny Indian women any kind of frontline combat role for a long long time, don't we need something a bit more definite and concrete than what studies some X country did ?
Definitely and concrete 🤣🤣

Killbot

Country flag
You asked for a domestic study, you were given a link. that’s about it.

the reason men are preferred in combat is because even outside of military because they are the gender who are willing to kill.

How many female contract killers are there in entire world? How many gangs are there in the entire world where females are the foot soldiers and enforcers? there is nobody stopping the females from making their Mark in this field, and yet there are close to zero. one off females whose brains are wired differently may exist here and there, but the percentage is negligible. we are not talking female bosses here, rather foot soldiers.

Even in Phoolan Devi’s gang there were hardly any females in sizeable numbers.

This indicates females don’t prefer those kinds of professions.

The counter being provided is mostly not about national security but rather more about putting Indian females in harm’s way knowing fully well what our enemy does to captured soldiers Saurabh Kalia and abhinandan.
@srevster @Heat why are there no female chess world champions in any format, either?? Think.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Stop projecting mitra.
Nope, merely stating what has become painfully obvious to all and sundry here.

Backtracking is not allowed.
Clearly you don't know the meaning of that word.
Read your own reply to that post and maintain some mental consistency.
Says the guy who compared the Gorkhas with bimbos.

"buT wHy ThOuGH ?" Yeah, quite an extraordinary remark.
Ever heard the term 'rhetoric'?? Of course, you didn't, how can one expect an illiterate moron such as yourself to have come across such a thing. My bad.

Said the guy who gets triggered by friendly advice.
You're the one acting like a woman going through her periods just because his darling bimbos aren't allowed in the fighting arms!!

People spot out retards very effectively.
Yep, just as everyone here has spotted you as one long since.

Killbot

Country flag
That's not even the problem. I for one do not even give a flying fuck about what society thinks, never have, and never will. Nor is it a matter of what the enemy may or may not do to the female prisoners of war, since it's an occupational hazard that comes with this job and they would be taking it outta their own free will, knowing full well the fate that will await them. That's not the problem.

The problem is, women just do not make good warriors (for the most part). They will always be the weak links in a squad, the rest of the men would have to carry their burden, which will badly damage unit cohesion and thus their combat effectiveness. This in my opinion, poses a far greater and immediate problem than the Indian public finding it difficult to cope with women in bodybags or POWs getting buttfucked by the muzzies.
@Marlii men can get sodomized too. Remember Capt. Saurav Kalia? And Muammar Gaddafi.

Heat

Country flag
Nope, merely stating what is painfully obvious.

Clearly you don't know the meaning of that word.

Says the guy who compared the Gorkhas with bimbos.

Ever heard the term 'rhetoric'?? Of course, you didn't, how can one expect an illiterate moron such as yourself to have come across such a thing. My bad.

You're the one acting like a woman going through her menstrual cycle just because his darling bimbos aren't allowed in the fighting arms!!

Yep, just like everyone here has spotted you as one long since.
Calm down your titties man. It's past 6'o clock.
War for today is over.

We will find something else to fight some other day.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

Heat

Country flag
You gay or something?? Not that I'll hold it against you if you indeed are.
What kind of gay would imagine anything about titties ? :scared2:

So what?? Tereko jake apni maa ki dudu pina hai ke??
Ewww. That was a Mahabharat reference. Kidhar dimaag rehta hai bhai ?

Nah, this topic is fun enough, no need to look for another one.
There is that economy thread as well. You also love to headbutt with everybody there now and then if I am not mistaken.

Also, let's not derail the thread with chit chat.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What kind of gay would imagine anything about titties ? :scared2:
Yeah, the only problem is you were imagining man-titties!! :D
Ewww. That was a Mahabharat reference. Kidhar dimaag rehta hai bhai ?
Awww...ok, I'll go and edit that one out then.

There is that economy thread as well. You also love to headbutt with everybody there now and then if I am not mistaken.
I literally don't know a damn thing about the economy, lolzz!!
Also, let's not derail the thread with chit chat.
Ok, if you say so.

srevster

Country flag
Yeah, the only problem is you were imagining man-titties!! :D

Awww...ok, I'll go and edit that one out then.

I literally don't know a damn thing about the economy, lolzz!!

Ok, if you say so.
you don’t understand logic and contradict yourself @ArgonPrime

@Heat argon is a basket case

srevster

Country flag
Let me think:confused1:

ooh, maybe the system is rigged, or maybe the men are cheating, or maybe women are letting the men win because they're so good in their heart.

obviously it can't be that men are just better, omg that's totally impossible😆🤣
@Aspirant847 we are talking about the right to participate, not who is best. You seem to not understand the difference

here2where

The question is here is not whether they are willing to sign up for the job, the question here is about effectiveness in combat. LTTE lost ultimately.
It was always an unequal battle. Anyway Tigers got wiped out coz they faced a determined professional army unfettered by niceties like geneva convention and human rights. They would have lost even if ltte had only men fighters. They were a very good guerrila force not an army by any stretch of imagination.

now coming to my personal opinion, women have no place in a battlefield. Sure in a support/logistical roles they will be as good as any man, but they just dont belong in the trenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles