Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This your post stops making sense. Who was making size comparisons with how big women in the West are again ?
Yeah, just because your naive and simple brain can not wrap itself around the simple fact that our women are weaker but the Gurkhas are legendary for their endurance and pound-for-pound strength, then yeah, nothing will make sense to you. That ain't my problem.

Last edited:

Heat

Country flag
It's up to the army what they do. Doesn't matter what we debate here.

However, my stand is clear. if someone is capable, they should get the chance. As simple as it is.

You guys should know that pure merit is actually a pretty anti-SJW/Left argument. So, try to understand people before wrongly classifying them.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then ask the site owner to disband the forum.
However, my stand is clear. if someone is capable, they should get the chance. As simple as it is.
Wood for the trees.
You guys should know that pure merit is actually a pretty anti-SJW/Left argument. So, try to understand people before wrongly classifying them.
May not be an SJW but naive as hell for sure.

DocK

Country flag
Guys and gals(if any) this thread has literally gone off track.

Some points often repeated.
1 there more than 10k female officers (who are mostly in logistics, Communication, medicine and legal) where they perform admirably.

But unless we are out to collect brownie points we will all agree that roles should be given as best suited.

Believe it or not but females are better at logistics and adminstration than males hence they performance there is unquestionable. I have no problem with believing that some women could match or even better their male counterparts in combat training and even fighting.

I just can not be cavalier about the effect on the country if they are captured or killed.

Let me make a story.
Captain Kali is leading a band of 10 brother soldiers on a patrol when the patrol is ambushed by BAT unit. An injured Cap. Kali orders other members to leave her and try to encircle the BAT unit.
1 Will the brother soldiers agree to leave their officer who is in high chance of being captured and Beheaded in the least?
2 The brother soldiers may or may not obey her order but Cap Kali is Beheaded. Do they return to their company and say they just followed the order like one from a male officer? I ask you to forget the Glorious Past and concentrate on the present.
3 Headless Cap Kali returns home for cremation. Can we stop Media from SENSATIONALISING the brutality? (Just remember what happened with male soldier and make your choice)
4 With the entire country out for blood can the government not act aggressively and still tell citizen that it is working for all?
5 PDF suddenly starts streaming videos of a supposed Cap Kali being ass raped while her Gaazis slice her neck 2 mm at a time. (They use their civilians that way).

With a public outcry India goes to war.

My question
Who chose when India goes to war? Who gets to play the poor defender against an irrational power?

And are we as citizen willing to accept Headless Cap Kali and call it the price of freedom?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No policy makers here mitra. At best you have some defense journos lurking around here. Doesn't mean the forum is not important.
And?? Your point being?? Is this supposed to be some grand revelation that you so kindly decided to bestow us with??

Heat

Country flag
I just can not be cavalier about the effect on the country if they are captured or killed.
This is a more pertinent question and could be one of if not the key reason if army refuses induction of women in active combat roles.

Aspirant847

Country flag

this isn't a children's party bro, we are talking about lives of people, structure of the army, mindset of the men. You shouldn't change things to give a chance to a few people.

Heat

Country flag
And?? Your point being?? Is this supposed to be some grand revelation that you so kindly decided to bestow us with??
Nah mitra, just giving reasons why ArgonPrime should still love the forum even if Modi ji is not reading his posts.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nah mitra, just giving reasons why ArgonPrime should still love the forum even if Modi ji is not reading his posts.
Fuck Modi ji (not literally), you think I give a flying fuck about the powers that be?? Huh, I take this forum as merely a discussion board where we share our ideas, nothing more and certainly nothing less. Whether someone in the power circle takes note or not is none of my damn concern, rest assured.

Heat

Country flag
this isn't a children's party bro, we are talking about lives of people, structure of the army, mindset of the men. You shouldn't change things to give a chance to a few people.
Let's agree to disagree.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Rather than mindset, it’s more about army’s core duty and responsibility. Their responsibility is to protect the sovereignty of the nation and protect civilians irrespective of gender and age.

If there was overwhelming evidence that genders don’t matter when it comes to combat, we won’t be having this discussion in the first place, this matter would have been resolved when the first empires started getting created in human history thousands of years ago.

Heat

Country flag
Huh, I take this forum as merely a discussion board where we share our ideas, nothing more and certainly nothing less.
Your fervor and passion says otherwise, but ok. Who am I to judge ?

Take it a bit lightly. Everything here is an opinion. If you have some disagreements, say it so and move ahead.
Internet debates are not worth loosing brain cells over.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your fervor and passion says otherwise, but ok. Who am I to judge ?
So I can not be passionate about a topic if I know some powerful person isn't gonna take note of what I have to say??!! What the fuck kinda logic is that??
Take it a bit lightly. Everything here is an opinion.
Yeah, the only problem is, you have got a huge stick up your arse.
If you have some disagreements, say it so and move ahead.
I already made my disagreements clear in no uncertain terms, it's you who struggle to grasp the reality, and that's why we need to repeat ourselves over and over and over again, to no effect apparently.
Internet debates are not worth loosing brain cells over.
Coming high and mighty about brain cells from the gonk who drew parallels between a bunch of bimbos and a the fucking Gurkhas!!

Heat

Country flag
Yeah, the only problem is, you have got a huge stick up your arse.
Nope, that certainly is not the case.

already made my disagreements clear in no uncertain terms, it's you who struggle to grasp the reality, and that's why we need to repeat ourselves over and over and over again, to no effect apparently.
Our debate reached it's conclusion when you asked me why the study should be conducted. I told my reasons which you understood very well.
Not my problem if you can't let go and kept asking "BuT wHy THOugH ?" again and again.

Coming high and mighty about brain cells from the gonk who drew parallels between a bunch of bimbos and a the fucking Gurkhas!!
There it is again. Maybe stop asking stupid questions in the first place.
Also, you took a friendly advice as an insult again.

You are quite a character.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes, it is, and quite a long one at that.

Our debate reached it's conclusion when you asked me why the study should be conducted. I told my reasons which you understood very well.
Not my problem if you can't let go and kept asking "BuT wHy THOugH ?" again and again.
Your reasoning was flawed. You're advising people to do the same thing and then to expect different outcomes - that's the textbook definition of insanity (unless you're playing on a slot machine).

Maybe try and learn to differentiate a remark from a question before you decide to engage someone in a debate?? Just a piece of friendly advice as you put it.
I didn't take it as an insult but rather amusing to hear it from someone like you.
That's what everyone keeps saying to me. So, you got that one right.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Please continue.

You are prime reason why GOI will never allow W-I-C and shut down the internet like China.

100% entertainment.

here2where

those for women in armed combat as a sign of gender equality should read about tamil tigresses..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles