Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspirant847

Country flag
That's why we test people before recruiting them, don't we ? To check the ground realities.
If women make past the tests then they should get in.

The larger debate should be that how do we structure them into the army if they do get in.
So now we have to structure our forces for a meagre amount of women, probably not even 100

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You should get out more and travel the world, make new friends
says the one who never took the time to greet a returning veteran!! Have some shame, Xeno but then again, you're a Xeno. How can anyone expect such human traits from the likes of you??

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let me ask you both a simple question, if a women is capable of passing the regular tests of Indian army recruitment, should they be allowed in ?
Only one?? No. Well, yes, if she agrees to share living, bathing, and dining facilities with her male colleagues. Otherwise, not worth the trouble. Anything else??

Heat

Country flag
Only one?? No. Well, yes, if she agrees to share living, bathing, and dining facilities with her male colleagues. Otherwise, not worth the trouble. Anything else??
See, it wasn't that hard to agree, was it ?

If everybody here agrees that women capable of getting in should get in, I don't know what we are fighting over then ?

Aspirant847

Country flag
Let me ask you both a simple question, if a women is capable of passing the regular tests of Indian army recruitment, should they be allowed in ?
sure for normal duty, also their tests are different in the CAPFs

Aspirant847

Country flag
See, it wasn't that hard to agree, was it ?

If everybody here agrees that women capable of getting in should get in, I don't know what we are fighting over then ?
because there are hundreds of strings attached, Imagine the headlines tomorrow, Women in combat can't even have their own bathrooms in ops, women in combat have to sleep together with men in bunkers.
This is just one small implication of letting them in, there are many more

Heat

Country flag
sure for normal duty, also their tests are different in the CAPFs
If army is serious about this then they should use the same barometer for both men and women without lowering the standards. National security should not be compromised.

Heat

Country flag
Women in combat can't even have their own bathrooms in ops, women in combat have to sleep together with men in bunkers.
This is just one small implication of letting them in, there are many more
Then this certainly was not the line of debate here. As I said, how we structure women into the army is the more important debate.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Then this certainly was not the line of debate here. As I said, how we structure women into the army is the more important debate.
Women are already structured well in the army bro, they even have pc now. Women in combat is such a bad idea bro I can't stress it enough. Please actually try to meet soldiers or officers who've been in combat and ask them about this, I'm hoping to have a talk with some COBRa guy to know about the new women officer there, let's see

Heat

Country flag
Women in combat is such a bad idea bro I can't stress it enough.
Please elucidate your reservations.

All of us forum members genuinely want to know these ideas. What are some fundamental limitations of women that hampers their operational effectiveness according to you ?

srevster

Country flag
Please elucidate your reservations.

All of us forum members genuinely want to know these ideas. What are some fundamental limitations of women that hampers their operational effectiveness according to you ?
They mostly bring up strength and state that men are stronger biologically compared to women

they also don’t trust women to watch their six

they don’t believe women can do long missions that involve harsh weather conditions

they don’t think women can carry a lot of weight and will hurt themselves and get PTSD more often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles