Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspirant847

Country flag
how about arming the women with the ability to defend themselves so they don’t need men to protect themselves. That sounds like a good idea doesn’t it?
dude you dumb? women<men physically. Arming them won't have done shit in those times

Aspirant847

Country flag
Dieing in the heat of battle is a much better proposition than jumping in a pit of fire, both from a honor as well as military pov.
they wouldn't have, they would've been captured and whole bloody families rapes and mutilated and whatnot

Aspirant847

Country flag
Yeah, only for looking pretty on the parade grounds. But when it comes to actual fighting, be it in NE or J&K or the jungles of central India against the Naxalites, those femme Fatales are never to be seen. Says everything one needs to know.
I saw that women commando trainer who everybody keeps talking about, seemed very slow and had bad form, what do you think?

srevster

Country flag
they wouldn't have, they would've been captured and whole bloody families rapes and mutilated and whatnot
Lol not in the south. Women actually fought back and actually gave refuge to Shivaji’s heir.

history it is your friend

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This isn’t a pissing contest. What is the physical fitness required to operate and fire a gun. I think this test meets the criteria.
Meeting the barest of the minimum of the criterion would mean nothing if the said individual can not sustain herself for a prolonged period of time!! And besides, it's not just shooting, there's also a lot of digging and walking and weight carrying involved and female bodies didn't evolve for this shit. It's a biological fact, we can't just wish it away!!

Heat

Country flag
Give the women a fair shot (i.e same requirements as men), that is all is needed. If they don't make it, then it is their incapability to blame.

everyone here knows these woke lefty feminists
Take this back you sniveling snot.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I saw that women commando trainer who everybody keeps talking about, seemed very slow and had bad form, what do you think?
Saw her, wasn't really impressed. I could also give you a personal anecdote or two on this subject if you'd want to hear it.

srevster

Country flag
Once again, the army has made a lot of deliberations and has come to this conclusion. If you think you know better than the COs and Army Chief, then obtain that post and change the policy. You aren’t a stakeholder as a male. This contract is something that is between women and the armed forces.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Give the women a fair shot (i.e same requirements as men), that is all is needed. If they don't make it, then it is their incapability to blame.
Fair enough. But do know this - it has been tried before and every time the female participants came out wanting in the end. I don't think there's gonna be a different outcome this time around either.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Once again, the army has made a lot of deliberations and has come to this conclusion. If you think you know better than the COs and Army Chief, then obtain that post and change the policy. You aren’t a stakeholder as a male. This contract is something that is between women and the armed forces.
Yeah I've heard all the good jokes man, and asking co's about women in combat, well that ought to get you a good laugh or two

Heat

Country flag
standards are so bloody low because they let women in
Can you read ?

What have I been saying since last 5 posts ? Keep the same requirements and if they fail put a full stop on this charade.
Is it to hard to comprehend ? Should I write in Hindi ?

Aspirant847

Country flag
Fair enough. But do know this - it has been tried before and every time the female participants came out wanting in the end. I don't think there's gonna be a different outcome this time around either.
They told the media they're letting women in, then no women could even pass the tests then to save face they lowered the standards. Same thing will happen here

srevster

Country flag
Yeah I've heard all the good jokes man, and asking co's about women in combat, well that ought to get you a good laugh or two
Lol. We have already established you aren’t a soldier. No soldier discloses future ops and they will have more discipline and self control than what you exhibit

Aspirant847

Country flag
Can you read ?

What have I been saying since last 5 posts ? Keep the same requirements and if they fail put a full stop into this charade.
Is it to hard to comprehend ? Should I write in Hindi ?
You saying this doesn't mean shit, that's what will happen if you let women in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles