Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol. Serving soldiers have better things to do than talk to 24 year olds.
Lolzz!! Just shows how out of touch you buttlickers in their comfy little glass homes really are!! In actuality, soldiers, especially those who are deployed in active zones, love to interact with civies, especially the youth!! As I said, get off that couch of yours and try and meet some new folks, some soldiers you fucking neckbeard weirdo!! So my unsolicited advice - stop being such a money-grabbing butt-kissing Corpo whore, take some time off and go and engage a veteran in a respectable conversation for a change.
Indian army is professional and cut from a different cloth.
Yeah, and that's precisely why they won't ever accept women as active-duty infantry soldiers.

srevster

Country flag
Chill out dude. No need to throw punches at me.

The others may have done it, but their is no loss of honor if we do it for ourselves. Give the women a chance, if they are able to pass the tests, awesome, if not then scrap the entire thing.

You don't want to give them even a chance ? Or have we already done that in India ?

Take a level headed approach.
They are already passing and deployed in active combat roles

Aspirant847

Country flag
funny, everyone here knows these woke lefty feminists will win like they always do and the people who'll suffer will be men and the results will decline, then when women won't even be able to pass basic probation they'll lower the bars and then the level goes even worse

Heat

Country flag
why tf do we need to cultivate that culture?
Remember Jauhar ? How our women ended up burning themselves instead of fighting along with their fathers, husbands and sons till the bitter end ?

Yeah, having 50% of your population that always needs saving is a civilizational baggage of epic proportions.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Okay so @srevster I have a question for you, We may assume SPG has the best of the best people form all forces right? So the women here would also be the best of the best women?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Remember Jauhar ? How our women ended up burning themselves instead of fighting along with their fathers, husbands and sons till the bitter end ?
dude, it likely wouldn't have made much of a difference in the outcome even if the women had partaken in the battles with their fathers, brothers, and husbands. I mean what could have they done against the hordes of battle-hardened veterans??
Yeah, having 50% of your population that always needs saving is a civilizational baggage of epic proportions.
That's nature, unfortunately. You've got evolution to blame for that one, not the men.

Aspirant847

Country flag

Different times, different needs. Men were there to fight, women were there to look after the castle and the children and everything. In the end they couldn't ever have won over those barbarians and they would've seen their mothers, daughters, grandmothers being raped to death. I ask you would you endure this fate or save yourself and don't give the satisfaction to the savages?

srevster

Country flag
For women officers, this includes a five-km run, a 60-metre sprint, climbing vertical rope up to a certain height, traversing horizontal rope up to a certain distance and jumping 6-feet ditch.

qualifying criteria currently

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For women officers, this includes a five-km run, a 60-metre sprint, climbing vertical rope up to a certain height, traversing horizontal rope up to a certain distance and jumping 6-feet ditch.

Which is beyond pathetic for a young male.

srevster

Country flag
Different times, different needs. Men were there to fight, women were there to look after the castle and the children and everything. In the end they couldn't ever have won over those barbarians and they would've seen their mothers, daughters, grandmothers being raped to death. I ask you would you endure this fate or save yourself and don't give the satisfaction to the savages?
how about arming the women with the ability to defend themselves so they don’t need men to protect themselves. That sounds like a good idea doesn’t it?

Aspirant847

Country flag

answer my question bro

Heat

Country flag
I ask you would you endure this fate or save yourself and don't give the satisfaction to the savages?
Dieing in the heat of battle is a much better proposition than jumping in a pit of fire, both from a honor as well as military pov.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They already do, CRPF has whole mahila battalion dude, there are women in paramilitary already sadly
Yeah, only for looking pretty on the parade grounds. But when it comes to actual fighting, be it in NE or J&K or the jungles of central India against the Naxalites, those femme Fatales are never to be seen. Says everything one needs to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles