Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you are supposed to work on your emotional intelligence to start your company remember.
I don't believe you need to respec whamen in order to succeed in the construction scene, not in India.
Will you have one on ones with your employees in a similar way?
Not unless they are total gonks like you are. And by some unfortunate twist of fate, some of them do happen to be like you, they will summerily get the proverbial kick in their arse.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
triggered. Gaslighting isn’t a good luck for a future businessman
Everyone and his grand-mama can see who's the real triggered here, by the way, don't you have blowjobs to give to your gora masters?? Or you too ugly for their taste??

srevster

Country flag
I don't believe you need to respec whamen in order to succeed in the construction scene, not in India.

Not unless they are total gonks like you are. And by some unfortunate twist of fate, some of them do happen to be like you, they will summerily get the proverbial kick in their arse.
God save the people the get near any building that you are part of building

srevster

Country flag
Everyone and his grand-mama can see who's the real triggered here, by the way, don't you have blowjobs to give to your gora masters?? Or you too ugly for their taste??
WTF, lol. Your opinions don’t matter.

I employ more Indians in India than you would in your life. So I don’t need any preaching

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
WTF, lol. Your opinions don’t matter.
Keep saying that to yourself if that helps to cope with your insecurities you butt licker.
I employ more Indians than you would in your life. So I don’t need any preaching
So fucking what?? You're still a buttlicker in an alien land where you'll always languish as second fiddle, a bottom feeder of sorts to your white overlords, no matter how much money you may or may not make.

srevster

Country flag
Keep saying that to yourself if that helps to cope with your insecurities you butt licker.

So fucking what?? You're still a buttlicker in an alien land where you'll always languish as a second fiddle to your white overlords, no matter how much money you may or may not make.
so much anger. I don’t have white overlords. That’s only possible if you are mentally colonized. Indians have always been traders and enterprising. Ancient Indians traveled the globe and increased their wealth. I don’t see anything wrong with what I am doing

Heat

Country flag
Given that women were taking part in active combat 4000 years ago, I don't see why it can't be done today anymore.
Have separate all women regiments if you want to start slow.

Keeping 50% of your population away from combat is not really a very clever strategy.

srevster

Country flag
I think more Indians should travel and interact and educate the world about our culture and ethos. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. My family has done enough for India in terms of developing India prior to our departure, with respect to the space program, telecommunications and computing technology.

I have opportunities to accelerate my growth where I live. I have friends from all countries. I don’t have hate in my heart, nor do I feel resentful of others. I speak up for truth and am loyal to India. I don’t need your stamp of approval, like I said you aren’t a stakeholder.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
so much anger.
Where do you see the anger?? You feel angry at those you believe are on the same level as you, you aren't worthy of my anger (or that of anyone else), but just mockery and ridicule, as what I've been doing. So stop flattering yourself.
I don’t have white overlords.
Keep saying that to yourself.
That’s only possible if you are mentally colonized.
Nope, just can't trust them in good faith. Well, I do trust them.............to stab me in the back when I won't be watching.
Indians have always been traders and enterprising.
Yeah, tell that to the subjects of muslim rulers and then the Brits.
Ancient Indians traveled the globe and increased their wealth. I don’t see anything wrong with what I am doing
That's cause your mental and intellectual enslavement has been made throughly complete. Achievement unlocked - Slavery level Over 9000!!

srevster

Country flag
The gaslighting won’t work on me child. You need to level up and come back for me to take you seriously

srevster

Country flag
Where do you see the anger?? You feel angry at those you believe are on the same level as you, you aren't worthy of my anger (or that of anyone else), but just mockery and ridicule, as what I've been doing. So stop flattering yourself.

Keep saying that to yourself.

Nope, just can't trust them in good faith. Well, I do trust them.............to stab me in the back when I won't be watching.

Yeah, tell that to the subjects of muslim rulers and then the Brits.

That's cause your mental and intellectual enslavement has been complete.
lol. What enslavement are you talking about? My ability to do anything I want, wherever I want and only be answerable to myself as an entrepreneur?

Indian women are protected by the constitution of india and they have equal rights as citizens of India. They will prove their worth in the armed forces.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Given that women were taking part in active combat 4000 years ago, I don't see why it can't be done today anymore.
We can't base our combat strategy on a few iffy outliers!!
Have separate all women regiments if you want to start slow.
Yeah and then expect them to engage and win against a 178 cm tall (or taller and bigger) pakhtun or a baloch!! Great suggestion, absolute gold.
Keeping 50% of your population away from combat is not really a very clever strategy.
Not if you've got an abundance of male volunteers!! What you say may hold some truth for European countries with smaller overall populations, but even then it'd an act of desperation rather than choice.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
First they would need women,then trans,then gays and lesbians,then aliens everyone should have the honor of fighting for the country 😐😐😐😐😐

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First they would need women,then trans,then gays and lesbians,then aliens everyone should have the honor of fighting for the country 😐😐😐😐😐
Gays, I can understand and support, as long as they happen to be men but lesbos and trans?? Heck no!!

srevster

Country flag
Yes if they want to. None of those things have to do with loyalty to the country or ability to fight

what people do in the privacy of their home is up to them. When you go to work, none of that stuff matters as long as they follow army code of ethics. Just as men can suppress their sexuality in a professional environment, all other people are capable of the same thing

Marliii

Country flag
Yup my 80 year old grand ma is also going to join the army and kill some porks.she also wants to

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes if they want to. None of those things have to do with loyalty to the country or ability to fight
Loyalty to the country - no; but the ability to fight - then yeah, it's got a whole lot to with that except for male gays. They are pretty much the same as straight guys as far as physical abilities are concerned and should be allowed and treated just like the others. But trans and lesbos are a big no-no.

srevster

Country flag
Your opinion doesn’t matter. The law of the land is what matters. If you don’t like it; leave the country or change the law

as long as the law says, women can participate in combat; they will be allowed to. No amount of bitching and moaning will change that fact. You can rant and say no-no till you collapse, it won’t matter.

Marliii

Country flag
Your opinion doesn’t matter. The law of the land is what matters. If you don’t like it; leave the country or change the law
Like you who left the country for licking some white ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles