Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Yes stronger doesn’t mean better. That’s why women should be allowed to participate in combat.

female lions are weaker but they do 90% of the work in a pride. They take more risks and are more lethal in a fight. They also depend more on team work since there are more females in a pride. They communicate and use strategy to take down larger prey
No one is saying they should not.
Only in some areas they should not be allowed, example Infantry.

There are so many practical difficulties to this.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Yes stronger doesn’t mean better. That’s why women should be allowed to participate in combat.

female lions are weaker but they do 90% of the work in a pride. They take more risks and are more lethal in a fight. They also depend more on team work since there are more females in a pride. They communicate and use strategy to take down larger prey
For what? Women can serve as pilots and other service jobs.combat not by a long shot. combat is not a place for showing feminism it is barbaric and porkis and their mullah terrorists wouldnt care if the soldier in front of them is man or woman.this country has already have a lot of brave women who joins the forces.even if it is a job that doesn't include killing the enemy they are doing their service. but throwing them into battlefield with guns is not at all good.stop male lion female lion shit from animal kingdom.we are humans

srevster

Country flag
No one is saying they should not.
Only in some areas they should not be allowed, example Infantry.

There are so many practical difficulties to this.
No one is saying it isn’t difficult. But if they qualify and are deployed; they can do it. They are already doing at LoC. So if women have been deployed since 2019, and Nirvanne is satisfied with them, I don’t understand how your concerns have merit

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No one is saying it isn’t difficult. But if they qualify and are deployed; they can do it. They are already doing at LoC. So if women have been deployed since 2019, and Nirvanne is satisfied with them, I don’t understand how your concerns have merit
You do realize that was purely optics, just to dissuade the very likes of you!! Don't take that stunt too seriously. Heck, even the Israelis do not deploy their much-vaunted femme Fatales in the hot zones.

srevster

Country flag
For what? Women can serve as pilots and other service jobs.combat not by a long shot. combat is not a place for showing feminism it is barbaric and porkis and their mullah terrorists wouldnt care if the soldier in front of them is man or woman.this country has already have a lot of brave women who joins the forces.even if it is a job that doesn't include killing the enemy they are doing their service. but throwing them into battlefield with guns is not at all good.stop male lion female lion shit from animal kingdom.we are humans
All professional armies have empathy at their core. If India followed what you describe, we would be invading countries. But we don’t. We value human life and have built culture to create a defense apparatus to protect our citizens.

Durga’s manifestation as Kali is an example of how empathy can be changed to anger. Women are capable of this.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All professional armies have empathy at their core. If India followed what you describe, we would be invading countries. But we don’t. We value human life and have built culture to create a defense apparatus to protect our citizens.
Durga’s manifestation as Kali is an example of how empathy can be changed to anger. Women are capable of this.
That's just a piece of literature, not to be taken literally!! Come on, you really believe Durga and Kali ever existed??

srevster

Country flag
You do realize that was purely optics, just to dissuade the very likes of you!! Don't take that stunt too seriously. Heck, even the Israelis do not deploy their much-vaunted femme Fatales in the hot zones.
lol, right. The army is deploying their soldiers to dissuade people on Internet forums. Can you just say that to yourself and tell yourself you don’t sound crazy

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
lol, right. The army is deploying their soldiers to dissuade people on Internet forums. Can you just say that to yourself and tell yourself you don’t sound crazy
Yep, I totally can. I can not be blamed for that your complete lack of basic comprehension abilities and thus your inability to see things for what they truly are.

Marliii

Country flag

Have you even went to a recruitment ? Last time I went I had 250 guys running with me and 15 were taken we had to run 1.6 km with all other guys.and yes i didn't get it.my friend got it and lost it because of vericose vein.women should be allowed but not for spec ops or infantry duties and the major reason is that indian public is not ready for seeing women coming in body bags simple

srevster

Country flag

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol I can read this perfectly fine

Yeah, keep believing that crap and leave it in the capable hands of the great wise entity known as the TIME. The fact is, women will never be inducted in frontline active combat roles, ever........at least not in the infantry and mechanized infantry (perhaps except as drivers but I doubt that).

srevster

Country flag
Then, my friend, you're deluded.
I’m not your friend and you don’t matter. What matters is the GOI stand and the opinions of the women. You are not a stakeholder and have no jurisdiction over what women want to do or if they want to risk their lives. You don’t own women nor have any power over them. They are instilled with inalienable rights guaranteed by the constitution of india. Capiche?

it’s silly you think your opinion matters on this topic

Marliii

Country flag
I am out of this thread .might have a more constructive discussion with porks in peedf

srevster

Country flag
I can do this all day. I stand by GOI, Armed Forces and Supreme Court decision.

the Indian army has a roadmap for a full assimilation of women in combat roles

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I’m not your friend
Oh you can not even begin to imagine my level of happiness for that. I thank the God-Emperor of Mankind that I'm not friends with a disgusting Xeno filth like yourself. I'm gonna call the Ordo Xenos on your ass now, lolzz. :D
and you don’t matter.
None of us do, individually and that includes you too, you Xeno scum!!
What matters is the GOI stand and the opinions of the women.
You are not a stakeholder
Says the guy who ditched his own nation at the very first chance he got just to lick shit off of the bottoms of his white overlords!! Lolzz, DFI - it never ceases to amaze me.
and have no jurisdiction over what women what to do.You don’t own women nor have any power over them.
Who says I even want to?? Whoever gave you that idea.
They are instilled with inalienable rights guaranteed by the constitution of india.Capiche?
Accorded and instilled by men such as I. Capiche?

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
Oh you can not even begin to imagine my level of happiness for that. I thank the God-Emperor of Mankind that I'm not friends with a disgusting Xeno filth like yourself. I'm gonna call the Ordo Hereticus on your ass now, lolzz. :D

None of us do, individually and that includes you too, you Xeno scum!!

Says the guy who left his own nation just to lick of shit from the bottoms of his white overlords!! Lolzz, DFI - it never ceases to amaze me.

Who says I even want to?? Whoever gave you that idea.

Accorded and instilled by men such as I. Capiche?
you are supposed to work on your emotional intelligence to start your company remember. Will you have one on ones with your employees in a similar way?

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can do this all day. I stand by GOI, Armed Forces and Supreme Court decision.
the Indian army has a roadmap for a full assimilation of women in combat roles
Yeah, keep living in your cuckoo land, we'll have this discussion again in 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles