Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
Repeated?? I've never been rejected in the first place!! I told you, the only woman I truly ever loved I couldn't express my feelings over to her. You know why?? Because from the very first day, I knew she deserves better, a lot fucking better than the bum I am. I've never tried ever since, but what do you care?? You think I'm a misogynistic pig (maybe you're right), so leave it at that.
no I meant in the context of business. Are you prepared for repeated rejection.

I don’t care about your love life

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then I’ll take my leave and I’ll be back if people start flaming. Women deserve to serve in combat. Peace out.
Let's agree to disagree. Well, maybe as a sniper or artillery operators and drivers and handling comms but nothing else.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Someone with your emotional intelligence won’t succeed in nurturing and cultivating a team. you aren’t mature enough. If you want some advice business is 100x more brutal than whatever you assume. It requires more patience, listening and empathy than marriage
Did you the know fact that when women are giving absolute freedom to chose what they want to do - they choose the more traditional feminine areas by a long shot.

There are women who are aggressive, physical and masculine.
Just like there are men who are more in tune with feminine side.

Exceptions are not normal.
It's basic science & evolution.

men being physically strong does not make them better than women. That's a silly argument to make.
Look at the animal kingdom. Males and females are different and offer distinct different things to their group, children and Eco-system as a whole.
We humans intelligent animals & nothing more.
Only the over-smart people would even begin to presume men & women are same. It's idiotic.

Imagine if a man says he can become pregnant and can produce milk & then some liberal tries to make an emotional point of being men and women being same...ergo, men can become pregnant and produce milk.

There is nothing we can do about millions of years of evolution that has made men & women and the distinct abilities each posses.
Males of a lot of species tend to be bigger & stronger.
Females have exclusive rights to pregnancy.
Anyone denying it is an abolute fool.

srevster

Country flag
Did you the fact that when women are giving absolute freedom to chose what they want to do - they choose the more traditional feminine areas by a long shot.
It's science and evolution.
exceptions are not the norm.

There are women who are aggressive, physical and masculine.
Just like there are men who are more in tune with feminine side.

Again, exceptions are not normal.
It's basic science & evolution.

men being physically strong does not make them better than women. That's a silly argument to make.
Look at the animal kingdom. Males and females are different and offer distinct different things to their group, children and Eco-system as a whole.
We humans intelligent animals & nothing more.
Only the over-smart people would even begin to presume men & women are same. It's idiotic.

Imagine if a man says he can become pregnant and start producing milk & then some liberal tries to make an emotional point of being men and women being same...ergo, men can become pregnant and produce milk.

There is nothing we can do about millions of years of evolution that has made men & women and the distinct abilities each posses.
Males of a lot of species tend to be bigger & stronger.
Females have exclusive rights to pregnancy.
Anyone denying it is an abolute fool.

Female lions do the hunting even though they are smaller and weaker than the male. They take greater risks and put themselves in danger more often. They also are the breadwinners in the pride. Next

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Female lions do the hunting even though they are smaller and weaker than the make. Next
Yet when they have to bring down bigger preys like an adult male buffalo or a giraffe or defend their pride from an enemy pride, who do you think they call out for help?? Oh yeah, it's the pack males. Next.

srevster

Country flag
Yet when they have to bring down bigger preys like an adult buffalo or a giraffe or defend their pride from other prides, who do you think they call out for help?? Oh yeah, it's the pack males. Next.
I thought you had a business to run.

lots to figure out:

- cap table
- fund raising
- formation
- taxes
- customers
- marketing
- investment
- hiring
- hr
- payroll
- training
- product development
- sales
- advisors

come back when you figure that out

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I thought you had a business to run.
I'm not doing it right now. Can't do it on my own in the absence of my buds, both of whom are employed in the private sector and therefore, aren't accorded with the perk of having two days off. Oh and I thought you were gonna leave this thread, how's that going on??

srevster

Country flag
I'm not doing it right now. Can't do it on my own in the absence of my buds, both of whom are employed in the private sector and therefore, aren't accorded with the perk of having two days off. Oh and I thought you were gonna leave this thread, how's that going on??
I’m talking to someone more mature.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Female lions do the hunting even though they are smaller and weaker than the male. They take greater risks and put themselves in danger more often. They also are the breadwinners in the pride. Next
Are you seriously saying females lions are stronger than their male counterparts?

You really need to watch some video to understand what male lions provide to the pride.

Each species on this earth have evolved to where they are at over millions of years.
Let it be lions, humans, ants or bacteria.

Your argument is as bizarre as a man saying he can become pregnant. Imagine some one making a serious case for that. Thats how you sound like.

The emotional blackmail of women NOT being as physically strong as men being an insult to women is bizarre, only people who did not understand boilogy classes would make that.

First understand the fact that men being physically stronger does not make them better than women. Once you understand and agree to that fact - everything else falls into place.

srevster

Country flag
Female preying mantis eats it’s smaller male counterparts after mating. If we are pulling biology into the conversation, the strongest organ is the brain for humans. This differentiates us from animals. We humans can leverage will power to fight

srevster

Country flag
Are you seriously saying females lions are stronger than their male counterparts?

You really need to watch some video to understand what male lions provide to the pride.

Each species on this earth have evolved to where they are at over millions of years.
Let it be lions, humans, ants or bacteria.

Your argument is as bizarre as a man saying he can become pregnant. Imagine some one making a serious case for that. Thats how you sound like.

The emotional blackmail of women NOT being as physically strong as men being an insult to women is bizarre, only people who did not understand boilogy classes would make that.

First understand the fact that men being physically stronger does not make them better than women. Once you understand and agree to that fact - everything else falls into place.
Yes stronger doesn’t mean better. That’s why women should be allowed to participate in combat.

female lions are weaker but they do 90% of the work in a pride. They take more risks and are more lethal in a fight. They also depend more on team work since there are more females in a pride. They communicate and use strategy to take down larger prey

they work together. They kill more prey and win the bread for the pride. The male usually only has to ward off other males.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Female preying mantis eats it’s smaller male counterparts after mating. If we are pulling biology into the conversation, the strongest organ is the brain for humans. This differentiates us from animals. We humans can leverage will power to fight
NOW,
Imagine a liberal group of male Preying mantis on a forum claiming that they are stronger than the females...

Would those preying mantis sound idiotic?
YES they would.

You are just proving science is always right.
Every species evolved distinctly. Humans have taken a different course to Preying mantis while evolving.

If you think I am wrong, get pregnant, produce milk and prove to us that men and women are the same.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ever seen anyone using the power of their brains to lug around 45 kg load on a 20-mile hike while conducting an LRRP?? Ever tried scaling a peak at an altitude of 14k+ feet with two buckets full of water from the stream flowing below with the power of your brain?? You may come back and lecture about this stuff all you want when you've tried it yourself.

srevster

Country flag
NOW,
Imagine a liberal group of male Preying mantis on a forum claiming that they are stronger than the females...

Would those preying mantis sound idiotic?
YES they would.

You are just proving science is always right.
Every species evolved distinctly. Humans have taken a different course to Preying mantis while evolving.

If you think I am wrong, get pregnant, produce milk and prove to us that men and women are the same.
what does this have to do with women participating in combat. Lol evolution has shown both genders collaborating in battle across 99% of animal specifies

srevster

Country flag
Ever seen anyone using the power of their brains to lug around 45 kg load on a 20-mile hike while conducting an LRRP?? Ever tried scaling a peak at an altitude of 14k+ feet with two buckets full of water from the stream flowing below with the power of your brain?? You may come back and lecture about this stuff all you want when you've tried it yourself.
yes it’s called will power and discipline and repeated training. Everyone is weak until they tear and repair their muscles

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yes it’s called will power and discipline and repeated training. Everyone is weak until they tear and repair their muscles
Yeah, only men do it a lot faster and far more efficiently and have got a significantly higher ceiling for how much they can improve - that's the whole damn point damn it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles