Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killbot

Country flag
If anything machine guns and advanced normalizes any physical advantages a male has. So yes, in brutal medieval combat women participated and excelled, but somehow they are incapable of fighting in a less physical form of combat. Your logic doesn't make any sense. In difficulty of combat, a gun is an easier form of combat vs swords, spears and arrows. You are upclose and need to rely on strength to ward off attackers and greater investment in willpower to slay the enemy because you are physically thrusting your weapon through their body. The armor, the poor visibility, the lack of situational awareness, the prospects of ambushes and capture, did not deter women from participation and in fact they excelled in that type of combat. In my opinion, that is far more brutal than what we are experiencing today.
Ohhh sheit, this one post shows how much knowledge you have about combat. @ArgonPrime @asaffronladoftherisingsun @vampyrbladez @Aspirant847 ignore this idiot.

Killbot

Country flag

Killbot

Country flag
Oh and by the way, the minimum height required to join IA is 5'4". Average height of a woman here is 5'2". Weight too is going to be an issue. Can't carry a 40kg battle load if you weigh that much yourself. This whole joke in the name of 'debate' is retarded.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who the fuck is supposed to lug the ammo? Her S&M slave? Not to mention Carl Gustaf, LMG, and those "situation awareness systems" you were barking about. Imagine doing this at altitudes of over 4000m above sea level, during her period. Are you deranged @srevster
Frankly speaking, I've had to point and explain this simple most basic of the facts to so many morons over the years that I don't even feel the need to do it anymore. There'll always be this one moron who thinks who knows everything and there's no changing him/her, so why even bother. I've just made peace with it.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh and by the way, the minimum height required to join IA is 5'4". Average height of a woman here is 5'2". Weight too is going to be an issue. Can't carry a 40kg battle load if you weigh that much yourself. This whole joke in the name of 'debate' is retarded.
Not to mention, the average height of the Indian male population, especially those born after 1996-2000 has grown quite a bit.

Killbot

Country flag
Not to mention, the average height of the Indian male population, especially those born after 1996-2000 has grown quite a bit.
Average height is 5'7" and growing now. So is the average female height (growing), but it is still 5'2".

Plus, even if they are as big as men, they won't have two thirds the upper body strength. Every bit of which is required for infantry.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Average height is 5'7" and growing now. So is the average female height, but it is still 5'2". Even if they are as big as men, they won't have two thirds the upper body strength. Every bit of which is required for infantry.
I know that brother, after all, I did my major in physiology, go figure. ;) And in my opinion, it's a flawed system of thinking when we say 'let's take a man and a woman of the same size', I mean why should we?? Shouldn't we take the average and make them compete to see who does what better if we're being fair??

srevster

Country flag
The bananas are tasty and the view from the top of the ladder is great

srevster

Country flag
Peace out, I’m out of this thread. You folks are a lost cause

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The bananas are tasty and the view from the top of the ladder is great
Listen m8, stop trying so hard to show the wit which you do not possess!! You just don't have the brain cells to pull it off. In fact, I'd go so far as to remark that your brain is so stupendously minute that if a hungry cannibal were to crack open your skull, there won't be enough to dip one-quarter of a cracker!! That's how big of an imbecile you really are. Frankly, I'm quite astonished how you even manage to breathe and wipe your bottom with this level of autism!!

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ohhh sheit, this one post shows how much knowledge you have about combat. @ArgonPrime @asaffronladoftherisingsun @vampyrbladez @Aspirant847 ignore this idiot.
Actually you should actually check my 3 posts . They are in order. Go through them , you will never ever have a need to look anywhere else, I can assure you bro. Also guarantee you epic lulz if you are bored.
1)
2)
3)

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Actually you should actually check my 3 posts . They are in order. Go through them , you will never ever have a need to look anywhere else, I can assure you bro.

The God-Emperor approves.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
The God-Emperor approves.
I have thoroughly refuted his feministarded bs about getting women into army in those 3 posts. Hes hopeless case who actually believes that a bunch of suka blyat soviet womensnipers defeated those army groups in stalingrad. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then he jumped on ucc and got rekt there too. Hes unware of equality among equals and article 16. Typical school yard outcasts.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have thoroughly refuted his feministarded bs about getting women into army in those 3 posts. Hes hopeless case who actually believes that a bunch of suka blyat soviet womensnipers defeated those army groups in stalingrad. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Typical commie woke fools. I mean, I'm a fairly centrist person and therefore, try to look at every idea through an objective lens while try to distance myself emotionally from the topic to the extent possible but no matter how hard I try, I just can't help cringing hard and laughing my bloody @rse off at their bs.

srevster

Country flag
Typical commie woke fools. I mean, I'm a fairly centrist person and therefore, try to look at every idea through an objective lens while try to distance myself emotionally from the topic to the extent possible but no matter how hard I try, I just can't help cringing hard and laughing my bloody @rse off at their bs.
Small penis syndrome. Call me up if you need an ass kicking. I’m free anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles