Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
So you rather use western reports as a credible source to discredit thousands of years of India history. Like I said you are still colonized in the head (monkey business)

srevster

Country flag
1614983556781.png

I agree let's leave the matter to the soldiers. I think they agree with me.

srevster

Country flag

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
This biased narrative being pushed only serves to massage the male ego. True Kshatriyas will recognize the strength of the opposite sex and provide them space to grow and contribute to the country. Once again I refer back to the servant style of leadership vs the top down leadership style that keeps the army weak.

You want an example of that.

Indian army was not allowed to use guns. - Top Down
MEA is dictating the withdrawal terms - Top Down

Commanders getting more autonomy. - Servant Style
Soldiers being allowed to retaliate in defense using fire arms - Servant Style

The indian army still has antiquated policies that we inherited from the British. These need to be expunged and we need to revert back to our roots to understand what is dharmic and what culture and ethos we should highlight.

It saddens me to see so many Indians on this message board being ignorant of their history and having malice towards someone who is bringing attention to it. Only explanation for it is stockholme syndrome where you are protecting a foreign culture.

I'll give you another psych experiment which explains your behavior. A group of scientists put several monkeys in a cage. The suspended some bananas above a ladder. Any monkey that attempted to climb the ladder was sprayed with a water hose preventing it from getting to the bananas. Eventually the monkeys warned each other from climbing the ladder. They removed one monkey per week until a completely new set of monkeys was in the cage who has never personally experienced getting sprayed by the water to reach the bananas. Yet they prevent any other monkey from attempting to get to the bananas even though the water hose equipment has been completely removed from the cage. This is how culture works, there are intrinsic control mechanisms that influence behavior based on knowledge that is passed down. The monkeys themselves exhibit punishment on other monkeys to prevent them from try to reach the bananas in the name of protecting them or looking after their best interest. They don't look around and analyze that the water hose is no longer present and the means to control them isn't there. With this constraint, no monkey could develop the courage to break the norm or culture.

That's the cultural colonialism you are unwilling to shed and obtain independent thought to analyze the facts and make decisions.

You are a victim of this culture that is setup to control us. If you can't see past it that's fine. But don't try to prevent others from doing what they aspire to do.
This same army and its systems allowed brits to make a whole god damn empire.
What Kshatriya dharm , you boast of ?
As if we don't know how they fought.
Why did rajput women performed jauhar ? Reason is they knew that they could not fight against the enemy !
( I by no means support sati or jauhar , both are inhumane but history is history)
And you know what , i feel a sense of debauchery creeping in hindus , at the dawn of muslim invasions.
Just look at those paintings of khujrao etc .
Even arabs have said of Indians being proud, ignorant vain and haughty .
Dont you dare confuse , army of women with a queen or any other women ruler etc.

srevster

Country flag
This same army and its systems allowed brits to make a whole god damn empire.
What Kshatriya dharm , you boast of ?
As if we don't know how they fought.
Why did rajput women performed jauhar ? Reason is they knew that they could not fight against the enemy !
( I by no means support sati or jauhar , both are inhumane but history is history)
And you know what , i feel a sense of debauchery creeping in hindus , at the dawn of muslim invasions.
Just look at those paintings of khujrao etc .
Even arabs have said of Indians being proud, ignorant vain and haughty .
Dont you dare confuse , army of women with a queen or any other women ruler etc.
Monkey business. Beat down the monkey that goes for the bananas.

Listen, the British used Indians against each other and left a trail of booby traps to make Indians worship foreign culture and despise their own. If you can't understand that, then god help you. I don't want a brown sahib in place of a british officer. I want a dharmic leader who is proud.

The british empire was strong because of the industrial economy. They plundered raw resources and sold finished products back to the colonies. Because of this, they could outproduce any other economy in the world. India provided for those resources. Without those resources the British expeditionary forces would be confined to a much smaller theater.

Why don't you instead analyze why all of south east asia has Indian cultural influences?

Why is Thailand's national epic the Ramayan?

How was Bali and other temples built?

What happened to Nalanda and Taxila?

I don't need lectures about British greatness.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Monkey business. Beat down the monkey that goes for the bananas.

Listen, the British used Indians against each other and left a trail of booby traps to make Indians worship foreign culture and despise their own. If you can't understand that, then god help you. I don't want a brown sahib in place of a british officer. I want a dharmic leader who is proud.

The british empire was strong because of the industrial economy. They plundered raw resources and sold finished products back to the colonies. Because of this, they could outproduce any other economy in the world. India provided for those resources. Without those resources the British expeditionary forces would be confined to a much smaller theater.

Why don't you instead analyze why all of south east asia has Indian cultural influences?

Why is Thailand's national epic the Ramayan?

How was Bali and other temples built?

What happened to Nalanda and Taxila?

I don't need lectures about British greatness.

Indian Empire was nowhere close to British. Let's accept the truth learn from it and move on.

There is an inherent weakness in thought and culture of India or say Hindus.

srevster

Country flag
Indian Empire was nowhere close to British. Let's accept the truth learn from it and move on.

There is an inherent weakness in thought and culture of India or say Hindus.
More monkey business

india had 25% of world economy for 2000 years. British had less than 25% for 200 years. USA at its peak had 24% of world economy. I don’t agree with you. Why don’t you accept my truth.

8E0A0447-1202-4788-9D64-1C172E0BF90D.png

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look at horses, they run faster than men. Horses can outrun men in competitions. Lets ban men from participating in combat. Only horses should be allowed to be officers and not men. Can you we stop with the whatabouttery, it is getting old.
Yeah and let's see which one of the two can run and complete the Tokyo Marathon, shall we, you fucking imbecile?? By the way, are you a man or a woman?? Just curious.

srevster

Country flag
Yeah and let's see which one of the two can run and complete the Tokyo Marathon, shall we, you fucking imbecile?? By the way, are you a man or a woman?? Just curious.
Why does it matter? Will that change your opinion? I have a thick hide.

Last edited:

DocK

Country flag
Guys, please. I urge you all to stop replying to this Person. Goalpost shifting and not answering questions that are straight forward are classical signs of either a Woke or an Idiot. Either way we lose out time and bandwidth while someone gets a laugh.

When given hard scientific data run to Glorious Past, when asked about present day situation run to Glorious Culture, when asked about physical abilities run to OUTLIERS and take that as average, when asked about Team survival say about Mechanised warfare.

Can someone please tell me why we need to respond? You know the facts, General knows the facts and to be clear no matter who shouts what here it's the General who decides and most of us think he has a head on his shoulders. Let it rest at that.

Women are great administrators and excel at talking hence were leaders in our Matrilineal Society. But really when someone spouts 200 names from our 3000+ years of history we need to give them space to vent.

srevster

Country flag
Guys, please. I urge you all to stop replying to this Person. Goalpost shifting and not answering questions that are straight forward are classical signs of either a Woke or an Idiot. Either way we lose out time and bandwidth while someone gets a laugh.

When given hard scientific data run to Glorious Past, when asked about present day situation run to Glorious Culture, when asked about physical abilities run to OUTLIERS and take that as average, when asked about Team survival say about Mechanised warfare.

Can someone please tell me why we need to respond? You know the facts, General knows the facts and to be clear no matter who shouts what here it's the General who decides and most of us think he has a head on his shoulders. Let it rest at that.

Women are great administrators and excel at talking hence were leaders in our Matrilineal Society. But really when someone spouts 200 names from our 3000+ years of history we need to give them space to vent.

100 kills by melee.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why does it matter? Will that change your opinion? I have a thick hide.
Apparently, you can not read (or see) as well!! Just give it another look, the answer you seek is already there - it's curiosity, a basic human instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles