Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
so you want us to start a huge war with china because of some dumb dudes dumb idea of equality
No I want India to do what is right by India without worrying about what the Pakistanis or Chinese will do in response. Like I said, all I see on this thread is what aboutery and baiting but no rationale reason why women can't participate.

pankaj nema

Country flag
so you want us to start a huge war with china because of some dumb dudes dumb idea of equality
Not with China , but we can finally get a Reason for going to war with Pakistan 🤣

After all we have bought 30 Thousand CRORES worth of arms and ammunition after May 2020

It must be used before it becomes useless lying in Armament Depots

srevster

Country flag
because there will be more men dead because of those 5 women martyrs
Any country that aspires to be a power and demands respect from the world has scarified both men and women. I rather have a population of women who is ready to fight than a population of women that self immolate when their husbands die.

Aspirant847

Country flag
No I want India to do what is right by India without worrying about what the Pakistanis or Chinese will do in response. Like I said, all I see on this thread is what aboutery and baiting but no rationale reason why women can't participate.
Good people here have given great reasoning for not letting women join their deaths, So just to satisfy your simp self you want us to engage in a war that'll claim the lives of many men just because we should "let women join"

Cheran

Country flag
Any country that aspires to be a power and demands respect from the world has scarified both men and women. I rather have a population of women who is ready to fight than a population of women that self immolate when their husbands die.
Can you in your infinite wisdom explain as to where do women self immolate when their husbands die?

Aspirant847

Country flag
Those women who have honor would rather self immolate than live in the delusion they'll somehow defeat stronger men and stop them from brutally raping them

srevster

Country flag
Good people here have given great reasoning for not letting women join their deaths, So just to satisfy your simp self you want us to engage in a war that'll claim the lives of many men just because we should "let women join"
Your chauvinistic attitude is attributing war to a martyr without holding the attacker accountable. The source of your anger should be against the people who attack the country, not the people who are fighting beside you or supporting women.

Aspirant847

Country flag
If I were a soldier in the army I would rather have a man than a woman with me, in combat you follow the strongest person, the men don't respect you if you're weak and how are you supposed to lead the men if they don't respect you

srevster

Country flag
Totally irrelevant to the thread.
It is relevant. A warrior would fight, a helpless person commits suicide if they can't protect themselves. What type of women or role models for women do you want in India?

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Not trying to go in any ZZender~blunder from any side, just thinking, my 2 cents is like---who ever can drag or lift a 60~72 or more+30+4.2 ( buddy/ teammate+ gear+ weapon) Kg along with own gear and weapon if his or her member gets shot and in need of immediate evacuation from field of action in a swift manner,which might include going up or down slope incl terrine obstacle with that added weight, will be taken in in front line duties... a bullet does not care about patry or matry YORky... all it needs is a target to pierce.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Your chauvinistic attitude is attributing war to a martyr without holding the attacker accountable. The source of your anger should be against the people who attack the country, not the people who are fighting beside you or supporting women.
can you stop with this "chauvinism" "patriarchy" bullshit, it's getting old.

srevster

Country flag
If I were a soldier in the army I would rather have a man than a woman with me, in combat you follow the strongest person, the men don't respect you if you're weak and how are you supposed to lead the men if they don't respect you
Define strength.

The strongest person is equalized when they are pinned down by machine gun fire and artillery. It comes down to bravery, resilience and fortitude. Strength is one parameter on a spectrum of parameters.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Ok guys enough of jokes

The simple reason we cannot allow women to enter front line combat duty is Because of our SOCIETY

How will people react when BAT teams of
Pakistan , behead women soldiers

Obviously the terrorists will also mutilate the " lady parts " to further humiliate India

We dont want PM Modi to lose an election because of one bad decision

Cheran

Country flag
It is relevant. A warrior would fight, a helpless person commits suicide if they can't protect themselves. What type of women or role models for women do you want in India?
How about you answer the question posted below:-

Can you in your infinite wisdom explain as to where do women self immolate when their husbands die?

Aspirant847

Country flag
They are not warriors though are they.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Define strength.

The strongest person is equalized when they are pinned down by machine gun fire and artillery. It comes down to bravery, resilience and fortitude. Strength is one parameter on a spectrum of parameters.
I'm just giving you the psyche of an Indian army soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles