Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Look guys, we are thinking outside of reality, ignoring facts and are delusional, very unlike our friend who is laying down hard truths about how women are better than men, so get along and sing kumbaya.
Oh man I'm so sorry. @srevster bro women are gods, they are superior, they can squash sf operatives with their pinkies

Aspirant847

Country flag
This is an endless debate.

I do agree with @srevster, just open combat to women. Things can be refined and new rules can be brought, if we can make special provisions for women in all other fields, then why not in the military?
yeah why not, let's tell our neighbours to be a bit easy because women are fighting, and let's set up ambushed where women can go with jeeps, and while we are at it why not make a few women generals and what not to promote "equality"

srevster

Country flag
yeah why not, let's tell our neighbours to be a bit easy because women are fighting, and let's set up ambushed where women can go with jeeps, and while we are at it why not make a few women generals and what not to promote "equality"
Ugh disgusting, makes me lose hope that India will be a world power.

the rationale in this post is the same reason small wiener assholes drive large pickup trucks. Insecurity and ego

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@srevster
let women and men compete against each other in physical and contact sports.
remove gender based sports categories in olympics.
@srevster
where are you mate? i was hoping you would be thrilled with this idea. satisfies all the conditions you have been asking the military to do, and this one even has millions of people watching on live coverage.
what a boost it will give to women's empowerment, and no one has to die !!!!
============

srevster

Country flag
@srevster
where are you mate? i was hoping you would be thrilled with this idea. satisfies all the conditions you have been asking the military to do, and this one even has millions of people watching on live coverage.
============
sure if you want to browbeat a point. The best leaders follow a servant style of leadership. They look for ways to empower and extract value from their assets to gain strength.

the worst style of leaders are the rote learning based top down leadership style. They can’t think outside the box and do everything by the norm and can’t accept change.

a servant leader will try to empower so the good qualities of a person can be emphasized to overshadow their weaknesses. A bad leader will highlight their weaknesses for continued suppression. I will give you a hint, organizations that follow the latter principle aren’t usually as strong as the ones with servant style leadership qualities

srevster

Country flag
@srevster
============
the conversation should be about. Even though women are physically weaker than men, how can we enable them to bridge the gap? Extra training, more infrastructure, better education.

you are pushing for status quoism and ignoring untapped potential. That’s the lazy and easy way out

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
sure if you want to browbeat a point. The best leaders follow a servant style of leadership. They look for ways to empower and extract value from their assets to gain strength.

the worst style of leaders are the rote learning based top down leadership style. They can’t think outside the box and do everything by the norm and can’t accept change.

a servant leader will try to empower so the good qualities of a person can be emphasized to overshadow their weaknesses. A bad leader will highlight their weaknesses for continued suppression. I will give you a hint, organizations that follow the latter principle aren’t usually as strong as the ones with servant style leadership qualities
i am the one thinking outside the box here, let's eliminate gender based discrimination in olympics and no one has to die for women to get empowered.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
the conversation should be about. Even though women are physically weaker than men, how can we enable them to bridge the gap? Extra training, more infrastructure, better education.

you are pushing for status quoism and ignoring untapped potential. That’s the lazy and easy way out
what a sexist thing to say that women are weaker than men !!! control your patriarchy and sexism mate.

so you batting for special privileges for females and i am batting from gender equality by eliminating gender based discrimination.

gender based sports categories exist today, i am saying eliminate them and make them gender neutral. i seem to be advocating change in status quo.

srevster

Country flag
Do you think that if Chinese would have killed Indian women in combat that would reflect poorly on India? It would have unified the whole country and we would have declared war. Modi and Shah would have been forced to shamefully vacate Chinese soldiers with guns and artillery. The blind machoism and outdated martial theories led us to sign a stupid agreement about no firearms and tied our hands.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Do you think that if Chinese would have killed Indian women in combat that would reflect poorly on India? It would have unified the whole country and we would have declared war. Modi and Shah would have been forced to shamefully vacate Chinese soldiers with guns and artillery. The blind machoism and outdated martial theories led us to sign a stupid agreement about no firearms and tied our hands.
So you want to use women as BAIT 🤣

For that the best place would be LOC

A few women would lose their "HEADS " in a BAT attack ,But we can finally declare War on Pakistan 🤣

srevster

Country flag
so you batting for special privileges for females and i am batting from gender equality by eliminating gender based discrimination.

gender based sports categories exist today, i am saying eliminate them and make them gender neutral. i seem to be advocating change in status quo.
Sure let’s take it one step further. Why break it up by age? Let’s take it a step further, why limit it to humans only, let’s let synthetic humans compete with augmentation or synthetically enhanced limbs against their male counterparts. Let’s take it a step further, why restrict it to humans, let’s humans compete against robots.

what are you trying to prove? This whataboutery is getting old.

pankaj nema

Country flag

srevster

Country flag
Sure let’s take it one step further. Why break it up by age? Let’s take it a step further, why limit it to humans only, let’s let synthetic humans compete with augmentation or synthetically enhanced limbs against their male counterparts. Let’s take it a step further, why restrict it to humans, let’s humans compete against robots.

The conversation is about participation not about who is better. Your ego is turning it into a conversation as who is better because you are insecure about the competition. Getting beaten by a women in training would be a source of ridicule.

srevster

Country flag
So you want to use women as BAIT 🤣

For that the best place would be LOC

A few women would lose their "HEADS " in a BAT attack ,But we can finally declare War on Pakistan 🤣
Yeah sure the same Pakistani soldiers who returned Abinandan unharmed will do this to Indian women. Are you crazy? They would get pummeled the next day.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

not fair.. i thought we were exchanging ideas. we were about about break the shackles of sexism with some revolutionary ideas and you are mixing it up with something else which by the way has already happened.

1614796001811.png

pankaj nema

Country flag
Every year on 26 Jan we make a List of Men who made the " Supreme Sacrifice " for the country

This year we had around 100 MEN in that list and obviously since 1947 some 30 thousand soldiers have died for the country

What is the Harm. If Next year if we have 5 WOMEN martyrs in that list

Heavens will NOT fall.if women die in combat

Aspirant847

Country flag
so you want us to start a huge war with china because of some dumb dudes dumb idea of equality

Aspirant847

Country flag
Every year on 26 Jan we make a List of Men who made the " Supreme Sacrifice " for the country

This year we had around 100 MEN in that list and obviously since 1947 some 30 thousand soldiers have died for the country

What is the Harm. If Next year if we have 5 WOMEN martyrs in that list

Heavens will NOT fall.if women die in combat
because there will be more men dead because of those 5 women martyrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles