Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
You know how this conversation is looking like..

I think the conversation is showing a mirror to ugly temperamental attitudes in our culture and a few folks don’t like a change where they might lose a privilege that society has bestowed upon them.

srevster

Country flag
I 100% agree.
what, ran out of susu jokes to make yourself feel superior?

feel uncomfortable when I ask you to explain your line of thinking or biases. Only recourse is whataboutery. For folks who make fun of wokes, u behave a lot like them when the narrative doesn’t align with your ego

srevster

Country flag
I have a feeling I am talking to some BuzzFeed or Quint female reporter compiling reports on 'internalized misogyny'

meow you are great at putting people into boxes. Now it’s time to level up to legos. So a person isn’t allowed to have a diverse perspective even if they agree with 99% of Indian policy except the 1% that is actually holding society back. They are an anti-Indian.

like I said, use logic and rationale; not name calling, what abouttery and chauvinism. If you ask Modi and Shah, they will probably agree with me. But you know best. Jhansi Ki Rani had period problems, and that’s why she died

srevster

Country flag
I'm talking in the context if periods.
Periods give you slight mood swings. That doesn’t prevent olympians from performing. They don’t change the event date if it’s on your period. The athletes power through. You think a person who is capable of giving birth for 9 hours in excruciating pain is incapable of dealing with a period.

Killbot

Country flag
meow you are great at putting people into boxes. Now it’s time to level up to legos. So a person isn’t allowed to have a diverse perspective even if they agree with 99% of Indian policy except the 1% that is actually holding society back. If you ask Modi and Shah, they will probably agree with me. But you know best. Jhansi Ki Rani had period problems, and that’s why she died
Ok. Lets look at this in a different way. Bickering gets us nowhere.

Well, there are certain procedures for, like, freezing menstrual activity, right (forgive my game speak). If a woman undergoes that AND qualifies for existing standards in the military, only then should she be allowed to be in Frontline combat. How do the dynamics of that work. All members, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong and give your opinions.

Killbot

Country flag
Periods give you slight mood swings. That doesn’t prevent olympians from performing. They don’t change the event date if it’s on your period. The athletes power through. You think a person who is capable of giving birth for 9 hours in excruciating pain is incapable of dealing with a period.
Right. But that isn't the same as combat. Mood swings can be lethal. So 👇

Well, there are certain procedures for, like, freezing menstrual activity, right (forgive my game speak). If a woman undergoes that AND qualifies for existing standards in the military, only then should she be allowed to be in Frontline combat. How do the dynamics of that work. All members, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong and give your opinions.

srevster

Country flag

Men have to shit. That can cause infections and makes them vulnerable. Let’s talk about freezing the intestinal activity and only then men can be allowed in Frontline combat.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think the conversation is showing a mirror to ugly temperamental attitudes in our culture and a few folks don’t like a change where they might lose a privilege that society has bestowed upon them.
or could it be the case that you are trying to fit a complex matter of national security thru a narrow prism of women empowerment and feminism.

look at it from a citizen's perspective instead of from a women empowerment perspective.

Killbot

Country flag
Men have to shit. That can cause infections and makes them vulnerable. Let’s talk about freezing the intestinal activity and only then men can be allowed in Frontline combat.
Dude/sis, They don't take a shit in the middle of a fucking gunfight.

srevster

Country flag
Dude/sis, They don't take a shit in the middle of a fucking gunfight.
Neither would a women dealing with a period. You think a women would leave the scene of battle to change a tampon?

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Just going to drop these here:

Women want out from normal, day to day jobs because of periods, yikes!

vampyrbladez

Country flag
meow you are great at putting people into boxes. Now it’s time to level up to legos. So a person isn’t allowed to have a diverse perspective even if they agree with 99% of Indian policy except the 1% that is actually holding society back. If you ask Modi and Shah, they will probably agree with me. But you know best. Jhansi Ki Rani had period problems, and that’s why she died
'Meow' ? Dude you are either a chick or some guy who is a closet homosexual or an 'ally'.

If you want to go 'Comrade Commisar' and throw women into the meat grinder, you will end up with a smaller breeding population to replenish your numbers after a war and a much lower average combat efficiency.

Countries like Russia and China don't encourage this bullshit because they know how retarded this is.

NATO is 100% reliant on US and UK to save them in the case of Russian aggression only because US and UK haven't fully integrated this retardation into their military.

France is a pure enigma, just as capable as US and UK but very unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles