Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom sierra

Country flag
All I hear is a lot of what aboutery and excuses. Woman can be strong and qualify to serve. Most of the keyboard warriors here probably can't run a 5K or do 15 pull ups but they have a lot of opinions on what women should be allowed to do.
The average man or the average woman volunteers for the military. The physical differences are huge u can't just shorten the gap without repercussions to the female body. The conditions right now are best suited for all male infantry combat units. General now CDS rawat has spoke abt this issue and he happens to know more about warfare than both of us.

srevster

Country flag
Why does the video identify them as "women"

Thats sexist, racist & a whole lot of other liberandu 'ists'...
Get on with the Gender program...
Can you elaborate on your joke, I don't understand.

srevster

Country flag
The average man or the average woman volunteers for the military. The physical differences are huge u can't just shorten the gap without repercussions to the female body. The conditions right now are best suited for all male infantry combat units. General now CDS rawat has spoke abt this issue and he happens to know more about warfare than both of us.
So women can climb mount everest, but not serve in a mountain corp. That makes perfect sense.

srevster

Country flag

Slavic women beat Nazi men in panzer tanks. It comes down to motivation. They may not be performant as a man, but that is not enough reason to deny someone an opportunity to serve. Like I said as per the logic purported in this thread, if you can't beat Mike Tyson as a man, you can't serve in Indian army as a gentleman suggested. Plus your report is from 2015. Pentagon reversed that decision in 2019.

Phantom sierra

Country flag
So women can climb mount everest, but not serve in a mountain corp. That makes perfect sense.
There is a big big difference when u are climbing everest you are not having bullets fired at you. Yes you do carry a load but not as heavy as the one carried by soldiers for mountain warfare since it includes ammo and You don't have to carry a wounded comrade out of danger.

srevster

Country flag
There is a big big difference when u are climbing everest you are not having bullets fired at you. Yes you do carry a load but not as heavy as the one carried by soldiers for mountain warfare since it includes ammo and You don't have to carry a wounded comrade out of danger.
You mean like when malnourished Stalingrad women nurse soldiers carried / dragged their male counterparts from the field of battle to safety under the cover of women snipers and pilots who were aces. All of this was happening with the scorched earth policy of setting fire to your own cities to deny the enemy your logistics. Stalingrad was very bloody and the birth place of urban warfare tactics. Women played a crucial role in winning the battle across a wide spectrum and turned the tide of WWII

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
You mean like when malnourished Stalingrad women nurse soldiers carried / dragged their male counterparts from the field of battle to safety under the cover of women snipers and pilots who were aces. All of this was happening with the scorched earth policy of setting fire to your own cities to deny the enemy your logistics. Stalingrad was very bloody and the birth place of urban warfare tactics. Women played a crucial role in winning the battle across a wide spectrum and turned the tide of WWII
Why are you hoarding that prime ganja?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...or-obstacle-female-infantry-officers.html/amp

https://www.wsj.com/articles/women-...WPK2oIdCM-R7io5RBywbSHanIly3Y_xooawKsubvzg5iE

http://gppreview.com/2020/02/25/women-combat-bad-military-effectiveness/

Aspirant847

Country flag
I think everyone on this thread agrees that women are as capable as men in every field, don't we all?

There is no purpose of this thread, that too in 2021, we are much evolved primates now.

Mods, please shut this meaningless debate, please.
no they are not equal, definitely not on the physical front.

Aspirant847

Country flag
dude talk to the us army soldiers who actually trained with women, I happened to talk to one such gentleman and he told me, The best women in all women ranking were almost at par with the lowest of the men in the all men ranking.

Killbot

Country flag
Not true. It doesn't always come down to strength. Warfare involves strategy and maximizing effectiveness. Women tend to be more detail oriented, better at multi-tasking, and in general more organized. Warfare is logistics, planning, strategy 80%, 20% muscle. It's about gamification of information, asserting dominance. A women MMA, fighter will leverage her lower center of gravity more than men. Broader shoulders don't mean shit against legs. Grappling is a great equalizer against having a more powerful punch. When you want to build the most effective team, you want a diversification of perspectives. Multi-disciplinary teams tend to outperform a homogenous team that thinks alike and has no diversity in thought. I can only assert, that the Indian armed forces will be stronger with a higher involvement of women. It just requires greater strength from their male counterparts to empower them and share their influence. It will just make our society more cohesive, it will introduce courage into the general population, it will create more sports role models, it will make the culture more martial. Suppressing opportunities for women, will continue to keep India weak. Self introspection and self improvement only leads to greater strength.
Shred of evidence on the mental ability, please? Chess, the epitome of strategy, has never had a woman even come close to the top.

Killbot

Country flag
All I hear is a lot of what aboutery and excuses. Woman can be strong and qualify to serve. Most of the keyboard warriors here probably can't run a 5K or do 15 pull ups but they have a lot of opinions on what women should be allowed to do.
I can do both of the above plus go 3 rounds in the ring. Which is why I know what I'm talking about. More than can be said of you. So stop embarrassing yourself. Women are physically inferior to men. Accept it. The sooner you do so, the better. And you keep ducking my question as to where you got the notion that women are superior to men at strategy and organisation.

Killbot

Country flag
Mate you are just delusional, do u think any woman can survive against the like of Justin gaethje, khabib and Anderson d silva? It won't be a match just an execution. Show me one woman fighter who has the guts to take on Mike Tyson in his prime. The world Cup winning team of women's football lost to u 15 kids. Exceptions are just exceptions.....
Even Valentina Schevchenko for eg. I cannot see her going 5 rounds against the likes of Cejudo or Yan. Amanda Nunez vs Volkanovski or Holloway would also be as one sided as some other woman vs Amanda. Khabib, Adesanya, etc? Not in their wildest dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles