Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag

49% women officers to serve, Indian Army releases permanent commission Board results
Sources told India Today that around 49 per cent of women officers will continue to serve in the Indian Army after the results of the first-ever Board held for granting permanent commission (PC) to women officers.

Indian Army on Thursday declared the results of the first-ever Board held for granting permanent commission (PC) to women officers. The Number 5 Selection Board was constituted following the Supreme Court of India's landmark judgement in February 2020, directing the Army to induct all eligible women officers as permanent commission officers.

Around 49 per cent women officers would continue to serve in the force while close to 320 women officers will retire after 20 years of pensionable service, sources within the Indian Army told India Today.
In September of this year, the Supreme Court had refused to entertain a plea for granting benefits of permanent commission to women SSC (Short Service Commission) officers. The apex court, in its February order, had said that the benefit of continuing in service until the attainment of 20 years pensionable service shall also apply to all the existing SSC officers with more than fourteen years of service.
This was announced as a one-time measure.

The Ministry of Defence had in July sanctioned permanent commission to women officers in all 10 streams of the Indian Army pursuant to the Supreme Court's directions. A former Government Sanction Letter was issued to grant permanent commission to women officers in the Indian Army.

Short Service Commissioned (SSC) women officers were granted permanent commission in all 10 streams of the Indian Army- Army Air Defence (AAD), Signals, Engineers, Army Aviation, Electronics and Mechanical Engineers (EME), Army Service Corps (ASC), Army Ordnance Corps (AOC), and Intelligence Corps in addition to the existing streams of Judge and Advocate General (JAG) and Army Educational Corps (AEC).
Sadly, the army does not have even a little bit of consideration for the women who actually fought for PC for lady officers, they did not give PC to women who are already at senior ranks in the army, my aunt being one of them.

If they have to do women empowerment, why not go all the way and at least give some respect and due consideration to women who have fought in the court for this. Why reject PC for senior women officers?

I wouldn't rant so much but seeing how my own aunt is affected by this, just gives me more reason to have a negative impression on the Indian army's administration.

12arya

Country flag
Sadly, the army does not have even a little bit of consideration for the women who actually fought for PC for lady officers, they did not give PC to women who are already at senior ranks in the army, my aunt being one of them.

If they have to do women empowerment, why not go all the way and at least give some respect and due consideration to women who have fought in the court for this. Why reject PC for senior women officers?
bro, as far as i have heard, army in general has the habit of ostracizing army wives who even speak out abt AWWA interference in their personal lives. and these women took the army to the SC! do u think they r going to take it lightly? no way.

but this is how internal politics is, i guess. again not limited to army but any establishment is like this. try suing ur company and bosses and go back there to work again! I'm pretty sure the experience will be less than pleasant.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
There was a time when (if u go thru the initial pages of this thread and read my comments) when i thought there must be quite some percentage of women who r as strong as men; I vociferously argued for their intake if they fit the standards.

But the more i read, the proof overwhelmingly point to the fact that such females remain illusive or simply don't exist. I mean women can b used in so many sectors in military but not infantry...at least not with the current tech.

I do believe so many intelligent women r out there who r as smarter or even more smarter then men intellectually and I believe women will excel in such fields where intelligence is needed.

But physically, men r simply too strong. That's how they r created and i just don't get why feminists consider this an attack on women? I just cannot understand why does feminists consider, being soft or gentle or soft bodied or kind or nurturing or polite, is detrimental to females!

Am I the only woman who think these values and physical peculiarities shud b cherished:frown:
May be I am too old-fashioned for the current scenario.
You are Hundred Percent correct. Why does Indian women have to always follow these standards set by these westerners? Who made this as rule? West and India are two different civilizations and cultures. Ours stretch back to prosperous ancient civilization while others stretch back to squabbling tribals in the forests of Europe except for Rome and even Rome was nothing in front of the our empires in terms of ingenuity, culture, wealth and strength. Westerners are scrabbling to learn the secrets of our culture and religion everyday thousands come to India learn more about Indian culture, food and religion/spirituality because their materialistic, Libtard and cancel culture fueled civilization is collapsing slowly and steadily. They are trying to turn India into one of there own in the name of democracy and Sickularism. India should be open but not that open that they can turn our country upside down. There is absolutely nothing wrong with women or young girls who want to be soft or gentle or soft bodied or kind or nurturing or polite. Most People like and respect women who are soft, gentle and nurturing over Women who are feminazis and want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Indian Women are totally a different class compared to materialistic and sometimes vulgar western females.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I say this to my fellow women all the time but the retort is, "how can u say that being a woman " :facepalm:

But away from feminazi la la land, the only lifting...er support, I have experienced from women in real life, is the below meme type.

View attachment 77800
You are just a golden swan in pack of crows , most minds are corrupted by those yeah muh woke ideology , some difference are there and no need to decimate them , men's can't give birth , no need to change that , people should be more practical than that equality rr ,

12arya

Country flag
You are just a golden swan in pack of crows , most minds are corrupted by those yeah muh woke ideology , some difference are there and no need to decimate them , men's can't give birth , no need to change that , people should be more practical than that equality rr ,
I do not want to be hailed as a hero over other women but I'm very afraid of the impending gender war which feminazis r gonna lose big time and at the end of it, innocent women too, who didn't ask any of this crap, r gonna pay a big price!
y women can't see it, is beyond me? Families and its traditional structure is what protects women; commies/feminazis r tearing it down making women vulnerable to all those creeps out there.
Now any pervert (claiming to be a woman)can have access to women's only spaces which was a privilege that man accorded women!

basically, this whole trans gender-swapping movement was brought in to knock women off the pedestal that society used to hold them on! now women and consequently children too, r losing all the protection they previously had.
Y r women so blind to this non-sense? I just don't get it.

Aspirant847

Country flag

I wouldn't rant so much but seeing how my own aunt is affected by this, just gives me more reason to have a negative impression on the Indian army's administration.
But the future is sorted right, new officers will get pc

Aspirant847

Country flag
I do not want to be hailed as a hero over other women but I'm very afraid of the impending gender war which feminazis r gonna lose big time and at the end of it, innocent women too, who didn't ask any of this crap, r gonna pay a big price!
y women can't see it, is beyond me? Families and its traditional structure is what protects women; commies/feminazis r tearing it down making women vulnerable to all those creeps out there.
Now any pervert (claiming to be a woman)can have access to women's only spaces which was a privilege that man accorded women!

basically, this whole trans gender-swapping movement was brought in to knock women off the pedestal that society used to hold them on! now women and consequently children too, r losing all the protection they previously had.
Y r women so blind to this non-sense? I just don't get it.
I don't know, it looks like they are winning the war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles