Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag
No, but they are born with more stamina and strength in general than their female counterparts, and the gap just keeps increasing with each passing year after hitting puberty.

Women, for the most part, can't handle the vigor of military training. Check this out -
No, we don't.

For good reasons.

Complete unadulterated steaming pile of horse manure.

the video- that female marine is gutsy to say wat she said. feminists won't like that at all:crazy: since they have an aversion to facts!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Are there any videos of Men & Women participating in a military obstacle course at the same time, and how do they fare? Military obstacle course not civilian.

Anandhu Krishna

Are there any videos of Men & Women participating in a military obstacle course at the same time, and how do they fare? Military obstacle course not civilian.
US army did a study on combat performance of all male and all female infantry units.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Politics interfering with military is never a good thing. Navy and AF is fine. Its mostly operating equipment. gender is not a problem. In infantry biological differences comes into play. Military's only job is to win wars. Its not to "represent"
O Bhai, what happens if Navy and AF personnel have to fight on ground? It's a very common occurrence. They won't have advantage of tech all the time.

12arya

Country flag
It is quite shameful for us as a civilization, that it has come to this. A man posting a picture of male soldier locking a woman 'soldier' just to prove a common sense thing.
the sad thing is that, the so-called "gender-confused females" who ask for women in combat r women like these!!

1600937491864.png

Forget fighting, the above ones can barely walk and the girls below will b snapped like a twig if drafted into the military! IM NOT FAT SHAMING OR BONE SHAMING.
1600938142670.png

the funny thing is, they think they r stronger than guys!!!

besides, guys who don't have the mandated height or weight get rejected- if we take women into combat wouldn't it be unfair to those men?

1600938661684.png

even they r far better to these women?

It remains a fact that regular guys beat the crap out of women without any training in daily life! I don't know why its so difficult to accept men r physically tougher than women. women have so many gud qualities; y this obsession to become like men! Am i the only woman who is proud of the fact that i am a woman:confused1:

i know my examples r probably unfair but feminist arguments r extremely unfair to logic!
I'm fine with taking women into navy, air force, support branches etc but not in SF or in the infantry.

Last edited:

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
the sad thing is that, the so-called "gender-confused females" who ask for women in combat r women like these!!

View attachment 60230
Forget fighting, the above ones can barely walk and the girls below will b snapped like a twig if drafted into the military! IM NOT FAT SHAMING OR BONE SHAMING.
View attachment 60232
the funny thing is, they think they r stronger than guys!!!

besides, guys who don't have the mandated height or weight get rejected- if we take women into combat wouldn't it be unfair to those men?

View attachment 60233
even they r far better to these women?

It remains a fact that regular guys beat the crap out of women without any training in daily life! I don't know why its so difficult to accept men r physically tougher than women. women have so many gud qualities; y this obsession to become like men! Am i the only woman who is proud of the fact that i am a woman:confused1:

i know my examples r probably unfair but feminist arguments r extremely unfair to logic!
I'm fine with taking women into navy, air force, support branches etc but not in SF or in the infantry.
Your post makes a lot of sense.

There are very few women who are actually proud to have women like qualities. Most women I meet and interact with want to be like men and but still want to retain the privileges of being a woman and have the accountability and responsibility of neither.

For some reason or the other and with even greater irony they put masculine qualities on a pedestal and want to be like men but shout and scream about 'toxic masculinity' incessantly.

Truly sensible people (men and women) who are not brainwashed into the cult of social marxism are hard to find.

My aunt is fighting for PC in the army, and I support her a 100% but still the question remains, if there are no women allowed in the jawan ranks then why should a woman officer be allowed to have command over them.

Either allow women jawans and women officers in departments other than infantry or don't allow them altogether.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yes there were several studies.
The result weren't very satisfactory.
The things is mate mixed team perform even less than Pure female or Pure Male team depending upon the task they are assigned.

U don't need to go any further just look at Israel's report on these things.

The thing about women in combat is that they have some natural disadvantage which the men don't have.

Grip strength

The best female athletes are only stronger than 25% of average Male.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes there were several studies.
The result weren't very satisfactory.
The things is mate mixed team perform even less than Pure female or Pure Male team depending upon the task they are assigned.

U don't need to go any further just look at Israel's report on these things.

The thing about women in combat is that they have some natural disadvantage which the men don't have.

Grip strength

The best female athletes are only stronger than 25% of average Male.
Yes mate, i am aware of these.
I was pointing towards videos because regular people don't have time to read up on scientific studies, but a video will send the message across. Infact i suspect social media companies are suppressing & discourage videos that show men & women competing on equal footing in a physically demanding environment, saying so because youtube algorithm has never suggested such a video even though i watch such sports videos once in a while from a link i get from somewhere else.

Daisy

the video- that female marine is gutsy to say wat she said. feminists won't like that at all:crazy: since they have an aversion to facts!
Feminists don't understand anything. Many feminist warriors don't know what they are fighting for. They tarnish the image of women who are genuinely working for women causes.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Desk jobs.
Nope, there are lots of jobs suitable for females other than desk jobs.

Medical ( already exists)
Logistics
Signals
Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
etc etc..

why aren’t female jawans in these support professions?

Where are female army truck drivers?
Where are female IAF ground crew loading bombs onto fighter aircraft?
Where are female army certified forklift operators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles