Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Women in frontline only if a. They qualify as per the same physical standards as men
That's more or less impossible. There is a reason we've got gender segregation in sports!!
and b. They are aware they are fighting the descendents of Khilji and Aurangzeb and are prepared accordingly if they face threat of capture. Cyanide pill or pistol...not to be dramatic, just realistic
No, not even then. We simply can not and should not compromise on the fighting abilities of the frontline units. The army is no place to run this sort of social experiment....period!!

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
That's more or less impossible. There is a reason we've got gender segregation in sports!!

No, not even then. We simply can not and should not compromise on the fighting abilities of the frontline units. The army is no place to run this sort of social experiment....period!!
Enemy won't segregate and won't be here to play sports . 🙂

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
My 2 cents.

Israel recruits women because they have a popualtion of just about 8 million they have to make the best of both men and women. Although performance of women was not at all satisfactory compared to men according to their own study. We on the other hand have 150 million military eligible men. Israel depends heavily on Tech to make up for their numbers we are still boot oriented army and continue to be so for next 3 to 4 decades.
The physical fitness standards of Men and Women are not the same as men, now I don't need to explain what's fucked up with that.

Abhay Rajput 02

What's there to discuss here? Just enforce segregation for sake of maintaining professionalism... convert the air defence, rocket artillery etc. as women only & infantry or armour for men only. Aviation, mobile artillery common. That'd take care of the dimorphism issue.

Start pilot project with female crew on some small corvette, then work your way up.

Dude they rape little kids... You'd have to be seriously delusional (or a sweet summer child) to think Cpt.Kalia didn't get raped!!! 😅
If you are going into their torture room then say goodbye to your butthole.

This reminds me of an article I read about why so many females were used as spys in the world wars & cold war... as per one unnamed retired officer of CIA, only a few pins into the balls can make men sing any song their captors want. Much more effective than waterboarding or gangrape.
Few pins to the balls can make men sing any song their captors want. Maybe something wrong with this statement. Might want to type bdsm on google 😜😜

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Doing physical work is one thing having strength and stamina to kill and fight is another. I think it's your women ego that has blinded your judgement.
@Kumata is a woman?!!.. 😱 that's a fucking misleading profile picture you've got there.
Few pins to the balls can make men sing any song their captors want. Maybe something wrong with this statement. Might want to type bdsm on google 😜😜
Nope. You've got the point, nd that's what matters. 😊

Although I must add that the article mentioned it is considered obsolete now. Now they use drugs. Apparently it takes time for the subject to get hooked but once that is done they willingly give any information for another hit... Genius really!

Abhay Rajput 02

Nope. You've got the point, nd that's what matters. 😊

Although I must add that the article mentioned it is considered obsolete now. Now they use drugs. Apparently it takes time for the subject to get hooked but once that is done they willingly give any information for another hit... Genius really!
Indeed genius .. besides drugs have good effects but are generally time consuming. Besides people will say anything you want to hear in pain. Thats why drugs are more reliable than torture to be honest.

Kumata

Country flag
Doing physical work is one thing having strength and stamina to kill and fight is another. I think it's your women ego that has blinded your judgement.
Well,

Are man born with that stamina to kill and fight...its the training which makes them killing machines..

U need to make a start somewhere... they may not be at par today but than man have traditionally been for front of these combat duties..historically there have been many women army's ...

Abhay Rajput 02

Well,

Are man born with that stamina to kill and fight...its the training which makes them killing machines..

U need to make a start somewhere... they may not be at par today but than man have traditionally been for front of these combat duties..historically there have been many women army's ...
Men are born stronger than women. Thats biology . You will find many articles on google

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well,

Are man born with that stamina to kill and fight...
No, but they are born with more stamina and strength in general than their female counterparts, and the gap just keeps increasing with each passing year after hitting puberty.
its the training which makes them killing machines..
Women, for the most part, can't handle the vigor of military training. Check this out -
U need to make a start somewhere...
No, we don't.
they may not be at par today but than man have traditionally been for front of these combat duties..
For good reasons.
historically there have been many women army's ...
Complete unadulterated steaming pile of horse manure.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Well,

Yeah, where were these women armies and what was the result of battle?

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Well,

Before the thread spirals out into the same retarded bullshit... Constitutionally equal doesn't mean biologically same.

You are overlooking the fact that war is not about just fighting. Yes women can aim & fire so units NSG or RR could take women. But at the front there's mostly hauling load & maintenance of heavy equipment. Men will simply be more efficient in these cases.
And its all about efficiency. Just like I wear glasses so I can't become a fighter pilot! And that's completely fair.

As I mentioned, today there is room where the the sexual dimorphism doesn't come into play. Like air defence, rocket artillery, drones/aviation etc. Some of those can become women only, while infantry & armour take just men.

That would be meaningful involvement of women in combat roles!.. What's presently going on is a mere eyewash.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Before the thread spirals out into the same retarded bullshit... Constitutionally equal doesn't mean biologically same.

You are overlooking the fact that war is not about just fighting. Yes women can aim & fire so units NSG or RR could take women. But at the front there's mostly hauling load & maintenance of heavy equipment. Men will simply be more efficient in these cases.
And its all about efficiency. Just like I wear glasses so I can't become a fighter pilot!.. And that's completely fair.

As I mentioned, today there is room where the the sexual dimorphism doesn't come into play. Like air defence, rocket artillery, drones, aviation etc. Those can become women only, while infantry & armour take just men.

What's presently going on is a mere eyewash.
Yeah, all it comes down to is that why should the taxpayer have to bear burden of raising sub standard soldiers when better ones can be trained.

Not going into the other points for now.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
No, but they are born with more stamina and strength in general than their female counterparts, and the gap just keeps increasing with each passing year after hitting puberty.

Women, for the most part, can't handle the vigor of military training. Check this out -
No, we don't.

For good reasons.

Complete unadulterated steaming pile of horse manure.
Exactly though I do feel they'll be better at making ammunition or small arms etc and more efficient than Indian male counterparts atleast if trained well.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Well india needs to show women in the armed forces and on republic day to send a positive message to the society.
A lady flying rafale against porki JF-17 will always come as victorious. If we are going to give space to the women we need to provide them most cutting technology and edge to counter off enemies.
And kuridhish girls have broken some stereotypes while fighting against isis.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Well india needs to show women in the armed forces and on republic day to send a positive message to the society.
A lady flying rafale against porki JF-17 will always come as victorious. If we are going to give space to the women we need to provide them most cutting technology and edge to counter off enemies.
And kuridhish girls have broken some stereotypes while fighting against isis.
Indian pilots are superior to Pakistanis. There is no doubt about that.

However reality must reflect pragmatism. As per the India Today article, two other women have been trained on Su 30MKI and Mig 29 UPG.

I believe that as per the situation on the LOC and LAC women pilots will be used in air defence or local patrols. We cannot afford a female Abhinandan hostage scenario.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Everyone missed out on the obvious reason the IAF made that woman pilot tweet.

Let me explain,

Earlier:

<Rafael : Bad, Modi corrupt deal>

<Women empowerment : GOOD!!!!>

Now:

<Women empowerment : GOOD!!!!>

<Rafael : Women> & <Women : GOOD> therefore <Rafael : GOOD?>

Game of associative characteristic transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles