Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
This thread shouldn't exist, just get women into all roles in the armed forces or gtfo, even female jawans.

What is the use of saying that men and women are equal, beti bachao beti padhao and all those things and then not let women take these roles.

Either the govt. and society are hypocrites or they actually don't believe that women are as much capable as men.

The Modi govt. should walk the talk or shutup.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This thread shouldn't exist, just get women into all roles in the armed forces or gtfo, even female jawans.

What is the use of saying that men and women are equal, beti bachao beti padhao and all those things and then not let women take these roles.

Either the govt. and society are hypocrites or they actually don't believe that women are as much capable as men.

But they aren't and that's a biological fact which can not be wished away!! Women are simply not built for combat.

Waanar

Country flag

Women are not 'physically' equal to men, no matter how passionate anyone's argument is.

Longewala

Country flag

Are you in favour of reserving 50% of labour and maternity wards for men?
If not you are the hypocrite.

The best policy would be allow women into the many valuable military roles that do not require much physical strength
While keeping infantry, armour, artillery for men.
But sensible and feminist don't go together I guess

Waanar

Country flag
Apparently some people do not understand the concept of sexual dimorphism.
It's a very weird thing tbh.
People seem to make that argument for the sake of it.
Teams are not individuals, every member adds or detracts something from the team and adding a woman in the mix is a recipe for disaster.

At this point, I refuse to believe that people are being idealistically stupid and will say they are forcing their opinion on their instincts and common sense.
It's nigh impossible in western countries, let alone us Indians.
No one, and I say it very clearly for all to understand, not a SINGLE SOLDIER would feel relieved and happy that a squad of women or even a heterogeneous squad is coming as reinforcements.

It's just senseless egalitaranism ignorant of biology. The next argument might be "Why can't schizophrenic men be in combat roles" or (and I don't mean disrespect here) "wheelchair bound men be in combat roles".

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's a very weird thing tbh.
People seem to make that argument for the sake of it.
Teams are not individuals, every member adds or detracts something from the team and adding a woman in the mix is a recipe for disaster.

At this point, I refuse to believe that people are being idealistically stupid and will say they are forcing their opinion on their instincts and common sense.
It's nigh impossible in western countries, let alone us Indians.
No one, and I say it very clearly for all to understand, not a SINGLE SOLDIER would feel relieved and happy that a squad of women or even a heterogeneous squad is coming as reinforcements.

It's just senseless egalitaranism ignorant of biology. The next argument might be "Why can't schizophrenic men be in combat roles" or (and I don't mean disrespect here) "wheelchair bound men be in combat roles".
Abso-bloody-lutely, couldn't have said it better myself.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Lately IAF has gone full retard into we want wOmEN in CoMbAT AiRCrafTs theme I really hope we are not putting an under qualified officer just for the sake of brownie points
It wasn't a God who fought the demons for 9 days and 9 nights, it was a Goddess. There isn't a corner of Bharata without a warrior queen. Don't underestimate the martial acumen of Indian women. Lest they end up becoming militant-feminists.

Plus imagine the shock of a paki mard-e-momin's remaining manhood getting chopped off by an IAF female air-warrior.

Besides, Indian military doesn't engage in caste-based social justice. What makes you think they'll do gender-based social-justice? Each of these lady air-warriors will have earned their wings, fair and square.

sachincba

Country flag
It wasn't a God who fought the demons for 9 days and 9 nights, it was a Goddess. There isn't a corner of Bharata without a warrior queen. Don't underestimate the martial acumen of Indian women. Lest they end up becoming militant-feminists.

Plus imagine the shock of a paki mard-e-momin's remaining manhood getting chopped off by an IAF female air-warrior.
I don't have any problem with women in frontline roles. But I severe at the thought of a woman in place of Abhinandan. What if Pakis would have released a video raping our woman pilot?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I don't have any problem with women in frontline roles. But I severe at the thought of a woman in place of Abhinandan. What if Pakis would have released a video raping our woman pilot?
Then we'd have released a video of paki men getting bondage-raped by pigs. "BuT WoMeN Cn gEt RaEpd" is the stalest argument against women in uniform.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Women pilots will rain Meteors on PAF over Pindi.
Yes and they don’t need to cross the border for that
and range of missiles will only increase in future so we don’t even need to go inside Pakistan to do balakot like operations
Once we get our own 5th Generation AMCA and AURA UCAV then the situation will be different

omaebakabaka

I really like Bipin Rawat in one regard i.e. he said women are not meant for frontline service.

Hope IAF understands this and keep women pilots to transport and helicopter fleet only.

This world doesn't understand that men and women are MEANT TO BE DIFFERENT!
Why not? Send them with a cyanide pill in case they get captured.....they want to get thrill then they should do it without compromising on standards and actually I would add few extra standards/

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
That's a risk every warrior irrespective of gender should be ready to undertake. What captain kalia underwent is worse than rape.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why not? Send them with a cyanide pill in case they get captured.....they want to get thrill then they should do it without compromising on standards and actually I would add few extra standards/
Those mullas even rape dead Bodies it’s a part of their tradition and it has been reported many times in Pakistan they dig graves and rape dead bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles