Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Let's do not demotivate women soldiers in india. They have physical limitations but they can be used for net centric warfare or can be used on control room AD systems.
IA can also use women engineers.
Just in the same way how IAF lady officer saved the day during Paki raid.

India needs to look forward.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am just concerned about their safety and nothing else. A commander is a commander you have to respect the rank and the uniform, it doesn't matter whether its a male or female.
From a ideological standpoint.

Isn’t it discriminatory against men, that females get to be officers without being jawans?

The same applies to entire feminist movement going on right now.

Over millennia, men have spilled sweat and blood to form these countries, defend these countries, built cities and now a few females want to control over these without putting in the hard work.

As I keep saying, all it takes is one world war to end this debate for another 100 years.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I like the new ruling from SC.

We should be putting them to take on Naxals and terrorists.
For Naxals, killing a batch of women soldiers would be a PR nightmare they can't ever recover from.

For terrorists, imagine being killed by women soldiers.
We can in fact wage a psy war on Jihadi scum by unleashing women soldiers on them.
In fact, we should release videos of women snipers blasting some Jihadi heads...
That is false equivalency based on little or no knowledge of the issue. I suggest you read through the last 10 pages on this thread.

Most DFI-ians read TOI and come here to prattle nonsense.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Everything is good and all, but it will take just one harrassment case to put Modi kaka out of his chair.
Modi kaka apeing the west like a mad dog, he will end up biting his own ass.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Everything is good and all, but it will take just one harrassment case to put Modi kaka out of his chair.
Modi kaka apeing the west like a mad dog, he will end up biting his own ass.
Lawyer is BJP MP. BJP govt. allowed this in 2019. Combat units have been declared a no go zone. Army has been allowed a hallpass for individual cases not blanket ban on command roles.

Gay marriage and women in combat roles are the much sought after crown jewels of the SJWs. This judgement helps in preemptively stopping one such octave.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Alright so SC says women should face enemy fire and lead men from the front. Equality and all. Good.
Dont see what the hullabaloo is about.
Just have the same criterion for ALL defence personnel who are selected to face enemy fire and lead teams. No relaxation for female personnel at all. Whoever gets thru gets to live the dream.
Zimble.
Like the Army Chief said India isn’t ready to see a woman’s body back in a body bag. The PorkiShitani camel pee drinkers are one of the most disgusting creatures on this earth. I can’t imagine the unspeakable horrors our women would have had to go through if they were captured by the Pisslam. These SJW Whores don’t understand the severity of situation they trying get there ass into. Even the PorkiShitani Camel Pee Drinkers don’t deploy there woman to the front lines on the LoC or the international Border many of them work in information and nursing area there and also used for honey trapping Indian Armed forces Personal by DG PISSPR. Our woman might also be targeted by PorkiShitani Camel Pee Drinker for Love Jihad attacks just like how our Jawans and officers are targeted by Honey Trapping whores.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Like the Army Chief said India isn’t ready to see a woman’s body back in a body bag. The PorkiShitani camel pee drinkers are one of the most disgusting creatures on this earth. I can’t imagine the unspeakable horrors our women would have had to go through if they were captured by the Pisslam. These SJW Whores don’t understand the severity of situation they trying get there ass into. Even the PorkiShitani Camel Pee Drinkers don’t deploy there woman to the front lines on the LoC or the international Border many of them work in information and nursing area there and also used for honey trapping Indian Armed forces Personal by DG PISSPR. Our woman might also be targeted by PorkiShitani Camel Pee Drinker for Love Jihad attacks just like how our Jawans and officers are targeted by Honey Trapping whores.
I keep telling people to consider SJWs as expendable human shields. When the horde attacks, always send these fuckers up first to bear the brunt of the damage. Only good thing they will do in their miserable lives.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I keep telling people to consider SJWs as expendable human shields. When the horde attacks, always send these fuckers up first to bear the brunt of the damage. Only good thing they will do in their miserable lives.
LoL I like that idea bro these DumbFucks don’t know the situation at the border. I don’t want our children to see the burned or mutilated bodies of there mothers coming home. That is just unbearable for a child to see and can cause high damage to there brain development. Woman will get there roles but that should be behind the frontlines doing administrative Work, information sector or in the nursing areas not on combat against bastard enemies like Camel Pee Drinkers.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
LoL I like that idea bro these DumbFucks don’t know the situation at the border. I don’t want our children to see the burned or mutilated bodies of there mothers coming home. That is just unbearable for a child to see and can cause high damage to there brain development. Woman will get there roles but that should be behind the frontlines doing administrative Work, information sector or in the nursing areas not on combat against bastard enemies like Camel Pee Drinkers.
That already exists but this is more of a 'conquest' type thing. Notch on the belt type stuff. Simple solution is to not employ SJW / Woke people in your organisation. Deny promotions, harass and frustrate them. Force them into the streets where the govt. will crack open their skulls and push them off into some chain gang in NE or Rajasthan desert.

12arya

Country flag
UN Gender Advocate Award

Indian Army officer to be honoured with UN Gender Advocate Award

IANS
IANS

Updated May 29, 2020 | 21:08 IST

Major Suman will be receiving this award along with a Brazilian Naval Officer Commander Carla Monteiro de Castro Araujo.

Major Suman Gawani

Major Suman Gawani

New Delhi: An Indian Army officer Major Suman Gawani is being awarded the prestigious United Nations Military Gender Advocate award later on Friday. She served as a women peacekeeper with the United Nations Mission in South Sudan in 2019.​
She will receive the award from UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres during an online ceremony being organised at the UN Headquarters, New York on the occasion of the International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers.​
Major Suman will be receiving this award along with a Brazilian Naval Officer Commander Carla Monteiro de Castro Araujo.​
She served as a military observer in South Sudan from November 2018 to December 2019. While at the mission, she was the principal focal point of contact for gender issues for military observers in the mission.​
The officer encouraged participation in joint military patrols to maintain gender balance, irrespective of the hardships under extreme field conditions.​

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles