Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson Emoni

Man, I'm still giggling like a bitch. That idea could work. Remember how ISIS was scared of dying to YPG's (Female kurds) bullets?

Even the suicide bombers packed up and ran because they wouldn't go to heaven.

Now imagine a Gay regiment.
Battle by day, orgy by night.

Morale will be high for quite a while HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:pound:
This forum is full of gyan. I did not know that heaven was denied to you if you were killed by a kaafeer woman.

Waanar

Country flag
This forum is full of gyan. I did not know that heaven was denied to you if you were killed by a kaafeer woman.
Nah, not just Kafir, even your regular heaven-going virgin gal who reads namaz 5 times a day can kill you and Allah will deny you heaven. Why, you ask?

Cuz fuck logic, that's why.

Jameson Emoni

Nah, not just Kafir, even your regular heaven-going virgin gal who reads namaz 5 times a day can kill you and Allah will deny you heaven. Why, you ask?

That is a violation of women's right to score a kill.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
In 1965, Paki tank operators used to open their tank hatches and run away for fear of being burnt (which makes their Jannat ticket null and void). They had the better quality Patton tank given by their dear friend Murica. But they couldn't hold on to their seats. When the Indian army realized this, they started broadcasting threats of burning Pakis, over common radio frequencies. It was a very successful case of battlefield PsyOps. Our guys kept fighting even after a tank breakdown, and their guys left their fully functional tanks, just because of fear of dying by fire. Those tanks were captured and reused by India. #AsalUttar.

That's why GD Bakshi keeps saying on TV debates "tumko jala ke marenge". The photos of burnt mujahaddeen seems to be having some sort of effect over their target recruits on that side of the border. Earlier, anyone could be trained and sent across, now anyone who has a mobile and Whatsapp has seen clips of their burnt birathers wont signup so easily. That's where the 'crispy pork' thing started from our side.

Last edited:

Jameson Emoni

In 1965, Paki tank operators used to open their tank hatches and run away for fear of being burnt (which makes their Jannat pass null and void). They had the better quality Patton tank given by their dear friend Murica. But they couldn't hold on to their seats. When the Indian army realized this, they started issuing threats of burning, over common radio frequencies. It was a very successful case of battlefield PsyOps. Our guys kept fighting even after a tank breakdown, and their guys left their fully functional tanks, just because of fear of dying by fire. Those tanks were captured and reused by India. #AsalUttar.
That explains why we captured so many Pakistanese tanks during 1965 and 1971 wars. We had so many of them that we had to put them in public parks across India. As a matter of fact, one of my favorite childhood memories is playing with a Pakistanese Patton tank parked in Esplanade, Kolkata. It was captured pretty much intact. It is still there. Now a days, they have built a fence around it. So you cannot play with it. In my days, we used to climb on it and get inside. I recall being extremely ecstatic after figuring out how to make the turret gun go up and down.

Haldiram

Country flag
That explains why we captured so many Pakistanese tanks during 1965 and 1971 wars. We had so many of them that we had to put them in public parks across India. As a matter of fact, one of my favorite childhood memories is playing with a Pakistanese Patton tank parked in Esplanade, Kolkata. It was captured pretty much intact. It is still there. Now a days, they have built a fence around it. So you cannot play with it. In my days, we used to climb on it and get inside. I recall being extremely ecstatic after figuring out how to make the turret gun go up and down.
There's an entire village called "Patton nagar" where these tanks were captured during live action in war. The moment India received intel of incoming tanks, they filled a farmland with water and created a marsh land and lured Paki tanks into that marsh and their tanks got stuck. The moment a few of their secular tanks got fried with recoilless rifles, the others just left their tanks and ran. The story is on Wiki too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Asal_Uttar

India was able to capture 100 Paki tanks in exchange for 10 tanks lost on our side. Pakistan has a history of causing embarrassment to American equipment manufacturers, then the manufacturer has to come to the rescue of their brand value with denials and whatnot. First Pattons now F16. American weapons being plucked out of thin air by "cheap Russian junk" as they call it, is bad marketing for them.

Last edited:

Jameson Emoni

There's an entire village called "Patton nagar" where these tanks were captured during live action in war. The moment India received intel of incoming tanks, they filled a field with water and created a marsh land and lured Paki tanks into that marsh and their tanks got stuck. The moment a few of their secular tanks got fried with recoilless rifles, the others just left their tanks and ran. The story is on Wiki too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Asal_Uttar

India was able to capture 100 Paki tanks in exchange for 10 tanks lost on our side. Pakistan has a history of causing embarrassment to American equipment manufacturers, then the manufacturer has to come to the rescue of their brand value with denials and whatnot. First Pattons now F16. American weapons being plucked out of thin air by "cheap Russian junk" as they call it, is bad marketing for them.
Don't forget F-86s; they were top of the line back then and Pakistan managed to get them shot down by subsonic Gnats that were armed only with guns. Gnats were not even meant to participate in air combats. They were just trainers but that is all we had to go after Pakistanese F-86s.

Haldiram

Country flag
Imagine you are a Islamic Terrorist,
caught by a gay regiment.

What will be going through your mind, that would be like ultimate torture for these terrorists.
Don't tempt people otherwise bisexuals will start becoming terrorists. Unlimited gay sex on the ground and unlimited sex with hoors in jannat. What's not to like :D

Waanar

Country flag
Don't tempt people otherwise bisexuals will start becoming terrorists. Unlimited gay sex on the ground and unlimited sex with hoors in jannat. What's not to like :D

No, but seriously, homos are supposed to be sinners according to Sharia.
This is why ISIS nearly wiped out the LGBT community in Syria and Iraq by throwing them off of roofs. Brutal shit.

Daisy

My Andhra - Telangana ; Telugu niggas, WTF is up with your fetish? o_O
Man, I'm still giggling like a bitch. That idea could work. Remember how ISIS was scared of dying to YPG's (Female kurds) bullets?

Even the suicide bombers packed up and ran because they wouldn't go to heaven.

Now imagine a Gay regiment.
Battle by day, orgy by night.

Morale will be high for quite a while HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:pound:

In 1965, Paki tank operators used to open their tank hatches and run away for fear of being burnt (which makes their Jannat ticket null and void). They had the better quality Patton tank given by their dear friend Murica. But they couldn't hold on to their seats. When the Indian army realized this, they started broadcasting threats of burning Pakis, over common radio frequencies. It was a very successful case of battlefield PsyOps. Our guys kept fighting even after a tank breakdown, and their guys left their fully functional tanks, just because of fear of dying by fire. Those tanks were captured and reused by India. #AsalUttar.

That's why GD Bakshi keeps saying on TV debates "tumko jala ke marenge". The photos of burnt mujahaddeen seems to be having some sort of effect over their target recruits on that side of the border. Earlier, anyone could be trained and sent across, now anyone who has a mobile and Whatsapp has seen clips of their burnt birathers wont signup so easily. That's where the 'crispy pork' thing started from our side.
This thread was created for a purpose.
"Indian Woman for Combat Duties".
What are we doing ?
Discussion about Navels , gay , 72 virgin women , required qualifications for heaven after performing holy jihad.
:truestory:

Waanar

Country flag
What are we doing ?
Discussion about Navels , gay , 72 virgin women , required qualifications for heaven after jihad.
I just realized. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright, so women for combat duties?

As a fighter pilot? Sure.
As a submariner? Sure.
As an intelligence gatherer? Maybe?
As a L&O combatant in SWAT units? Sure.
As an infantryman/SOF/Commando? NO.

Haldiram

Country flag
What are we doing ?
Discussion about Navels , gay , 72 virgin women , required qualifications for heaven after performing holy jihad.
Seems like the gay rights thread leaked into this one. I support women in combat.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
No WiC and Gay Marriage please! I have studied it for 5 years to know that this is like destroying the foundation pillars of society.

Waanar

Country flag
I like anthropology and psychology as a pet hobby. I predicted rise of populist movements in 2014 and in 2016 when people thought it was a one off with Brexit.
Ah damn. Dude, that's really interesting.
Can't you like... make a thread about deradicalization and/or ghar wapsi and put your knowledge to use? Would be an interesting read.
Just brain farts, doesn't matter none. Kya pata, you realize a legit method?

Also, books for starters?

Daisy

I just realized. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright, so women for combat duties?

As a fighter pilot? Sure.
As a submariner? Sure.
As an intelligence gatherer? Maybe?
As a L&O combatant in SWAT units? Sure.
As an infantryman/SOF/Commando? NO.
Infantry / Special Ops is one helluva job.
If any women wants to pursue her career as a submariner , she has to forget privacy , safe space etc.
Atleast 3-4 women per combing team (read CRPF) , will cut down amount of fake rape and assault accusations against security personals.
Women officers will interact with Girijan Women and help them with issues like
hygiene , women empowerment.
Local police department , Special Weapons and Tactics .
You guys deal with Pakistan Army and their clowns. We can take care of internal mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles