Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
I am fortunate enough to work in a team which is entirely made up of gay guys. I am the only straight guy in the team. The scrum master of the team is passionately gay. Yesterday, as I was about to walk out of the door, a young woman intern who is very kind was also about exit the door. With strange coincidence, it happened that the gay scrum master of the team also approached the door at the same time on his way to somewhere.

I was faced with a decision: whether to hold the door for the lady first or to hold the door for the gay guy first. I chose the lady first and then the gay guy. This seriously infuriated the gay scrum master. He refused to include me in any of the team meetings for the rest of the day.

His passion about being gay got me thinking.

I think we should have a gay regiment. We can channel all that gay passion towards Pakistan and China.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

phucking hilarious!

Jameson Emoni

This was in Bangalore? That's the test lab of Silicon Valley scum who brainwash NRIs and send them here as 'missionaries' of the Church of Ultra Left Wing Degeneracy!

@Jameson Emoni at his office :

Not in Bangalore :)

I am not unfavorably disposed towards gays. I think some are good and some are bad just like any other group of humans. I take people case by case.

Talking about the gay NRIs: there is a gay Indian software developer in our team. From the day one, I have noticed an intense hostility from him towards me. Very bizarre!

Coming back to the scrum master: the strange thing about this guy is that he finds it very repulsive to see a man and a woman together -- even in a professional setting. He does not even bother to hide it.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Not in Bangalore :)

I am not unfavorably disposed towards gays. I think some are good and some are bad just like any other group of humans. I take people case by case.

Talking about the gay NRIs: there is a gay Indian software developer in our team. From the day one, I have noticed an intense hostility from him towards me. Very bizarre!

Coming back to the scrum master: the strange thing about this guy is that he finds it very repulsive to see a man and a woman together -- even in a professional setting. He does not even bother to hide it.
**** and women absolutely hate each other. Women pretend to like them for social cred but secretly despise them.

BTW are you white? If so, congrats, you got stuck in your company's diversity showcase with the entire alphabet soup!

Jameson Emoni

**** and women absolutely hate each other. Women pretend to like them for social cred but secretly despise them.

BTW are you white? If so, congrats, you got stuck in your company's diversity showcase with the entire alphabet soup!
I am no cracker. I am as Indian as curry.

(I think fag is a derogatory word. Let us not hurt anyone's feelings.)

Jameson Emoni

"Diversity" does not include Indians.
We are not losers like the Blacks and Hispanics, whiny over pampered bitches like white women or medieval degenerates like the allahuakbars
What is up with you?

Blacks and Hispanics are nice people. White women particularly pampered ones are awesome. Muslims in general are cool too.

You have to take people case by case.

Longewala

Country flag
What is up with you?

Blacks and Hispanics are nice people. White women particularly pampered ones are awesome. Muslims in general are cool too.

That is a fairly typical, and utterly crap argument a lot of people resort to: "not all of them" "you are stereotyping" blah blah...

Point out to me exactly where I suggested every single last member of a group must be bad?

Here is the thing though - groups as a whole have a life, a culture and behave very different.
Your wonderful Pakistani muslims and north Indians both have nice people, agreed.
However - ask the sikhs, kashmiri pandits, parsis and ahmadiyas if both GROUPS behave similarly.

Longewala

Country flag
What is up with you?

And going back and re-reading my original statement
Well, facts hurt.
Indians are the most educated, least crime prone, highest achieving group in every country.
And every "diversity" program actively discriminates against them.

Blacks in both US and Europe (and to a large extent US Hispanics) have by far the highest crime rates, absent fathers, lowest educational achievement rates.

White women are the biggest drivers of "women's" equality and constantly whine on about how they deserve special treatment.

Yes, not every one, just like not every nazi, or muslim in 1947 Pakistan, or in 1921 Turkey was "like that"

Haldiram

Country flag
A person thinks and acts the way their communities groomed them to think. The natural behavior does not deviate much from the natural wavelength his community operates under. This is why cultures and communities exist. No point pretending to ignore the pattern of behavior and treating everyone as a blank slate. This is why, certain communities do well as a group and some communities don't do well as a group. Sure, they might have had one outlier black President, but blacks as a community are not very well represented in academia, and over-represented in prisons. Jews are over-represented in financial institutions, just like Bhadraloks are over-represented in media. A Rothschild is not a product of a one-off individual doing well for himself due to his personal traits learned in college. He's the product of a community's way of thinking about money.

A large part of how a person thinks and what he achieves in life comes from communal grooming which comes from living among people of either similar ethnic background or at least economic background. An individual behaves exactly like the herd that he came from. If he behaves differently, then it's possible that he has been re-groomed and joined another herd, which is still a herd.

Mallus like land and gold and gulf, that's a pattern. Telugus like navels, that's another pattern. Humans evolved to see and recognize patterns. The "not all of them are same" mindset is asking everyone to give up their observation skills and reinvent the fire. It's indicative of low emotional quotient. Eventually you will reach the same conclusion as the ones before you did, but after wasting a lot of time. Or you may end up finding that one oddball Telugu who doesn't like navels and reaffirm your belief in "case by case" evaluation of every new person you meet. Knowing a person's community gives one a good headstart into the kind of software template they come pre-installed with.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Mallus like land and gold and gulf, that's a pattern. Telugus like navels, that's another pattern. Humans evolved to see and recognize patterns.
My Andhra - Telangana ; Telugu niggas, WTF is up with your fetish? o_O

Last edited:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
This current social structure as we perceive is a leftist invention basically.

Leftists start creating divisions among any society and they isolate the strongest link in any society - The Alpha Majority Males. This group is the Crème de la crème of any society who assumes responsibility for reproduction, caring for family and fulfilling basic needs of the society like food, security, etc.

The Leftists start with showing every minority how they are under threat from the villainous majority. So one by one minority starts falling into their agenda. After all minorities are sucked up, then they turn gender wise in the majority community. The evil will always be the Majority Male. Oldies, Children, Woman, Handicapped, - everyone will be brainwashed with their respective issues. Then more divisions with artificial identities based on sexuality like LGBT are thrown into the mix. In the meantime, the Majority Male himself becomes minority.

Then social destruction with abortion, opening sexualization of society, destroying traditional family values, promoting atheism, open borders, mainstreaming secularism humanism and such abstract concepts, race mixing, climate change, global warming, acceptance of pervert acts in general public - all these are used to destroy the society.

The Majority Male is also targeted with promoting beta activities, men doing girly things on television, acceptance of men doing women chores and women doing mens.

After all this liberal world order, you have this crap going on today. It all started in USA since 1960s.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Well, I agree and that's why I said they shouldn't be allowed in the fighting formations as in the formations meant to engage in active combat, rest like JAG corps and medical corps etc are perfectly ok, heck even sniper roles could be ok, I guess.
Oh, then you know nothing about snipers role, friend.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh, then you know nothing about snipers role, friend.
Well, there have been women snipers before who did quite well on the battlefield but in general, I'm not in favor of inducting them in active combat roles.

Waanar

Country flag
I am fortunate enough to work in a team which is entirely made up of gay guys. I am the only straight guy in the team. The scrum master of the team is passionately gay. Yesterday, as I was about to walk out of the door, a young woman intern who is very kind was also about exit the door. With strange coincidence, it happened that the gay scrum master of the team also approached the door at the same time on his way to somewhere.

I was faced with a decision: whether to hold the door for the lady first or to hold the door for the gay guy first. I chose the lady first and then the gay guy. This seriously infuriated the gay scrum master. He refused to include me in any of the team meetings for the rest of the day.

His passion about being gay got me thinking.

I think we should have a gay regiment. We can channel all that gay passion towards Pakistan and China.
Man, I'm still giggling like a bitch. That idea could work. Remember how ISIS was scared of dying to YPG's (Female kurds) bullets?

Even the suicide bombers packed up and ran because they wouldn't go to heaven.

Now imagine a Gay regiment.
Battle by day, orgy by night.

Morale will be high for quite a while HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles