Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
- Tank Corp

(I have already discussed other issues with having mixed sex units so wont repeat it again)
Not Tank, Mobile Arty Corp... Firstly they are meant for deep strike, but also isn't simply sitting in a tank & pressing buttons. Loading of 40-50 shells they should be able to handle, as women laborers are widely used in brick kilns here, but men can do it faster & time can be of essence.
Other than that the maintenance of the machines is quite physically demanding.

I believe full utilisation of women on front line combat can emerge out of two scenarios:

1) universal acceptance of rules of engagement that men will face men and women will face women on the battler field.
2) bigger, greater and longer world war in the future that leads to shortfall in combatants among men.
Female recruitment has always been out of desperation until now. But the point is, when that was done, they weren't lacking in effectiveness... as long as utilised correctly.

The Kurds women did perform well against ISIS, mostly as snipers & Light Infantry. This one became famous...
...but there were hundreds of other, many with dozens of kills.
Soviet too used 2 thousand females as snipers, of whom only 500 survived the War. The best one Lyudmila Pavlichenko had reportedly 309 kills.

In both cases they fought only male opponents...
Higher testosterone doesn't make skulls bulletproof, males' muscle-mass isn't that much higher that it will bounce off bullets.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag

This took me a minute to Google.

Sanjukta Parashar’s name is enough to fill terror in the hearts of Bodo militants of Assam. She has taken down 6 militants and arrested over 64 militants in just 15 months

https://www.thebetterindia.com/2572...er-who-is-a-nightmare-for-militants-in-assam/
Another feminist propaganda piece! Female officers are NOT allowed into frontline duties even in CRPF, ITBP an other paramilitary forces. When you are the XO, CO of an area, your work is relegated to desk work. Only junior level officers lead raids and search parties.

Source: Military Family (3 Generations since 1942)
Family members and family friends deployed in naxal infested zones.

PS

This is ofcourse my opinion.but Nationalism is for uneducated, unemployed morons. Patriotism however can define the future of a nation.

The greatest "Feminist" and Patriot i know off is my great grand mother. Her name was Subadra Kumari Chauhan - She was the first woman to go to Jail under the British Raj and was the First Female elected official (MP MLA). She was one of the founding members of the Quit India Movement

Oh btw she wrote one of the most baddass Feminist Poems in India - Jhasi ki Rani

- This "anti-national" now has a Coast Guard Ship named after her.

As for family unit - She has raised Generals, Police Officers, IAS officers, CEOs of fortune 500 companies (globally) - Most are outstanding members of Society and some have contributed greatly to India.

Again - I dont think you know what a feminist means.

Sigh.

- If you spend any time on sofrep, or doing any practical academic research you would understand the bias in the above posted Analysis

I spend time on every single military site including War is Boring (Feminist Trash), The Drive (Platinum Tier), SOFREP (Decent), Tak and Purpose (Decent), USNI (Platinum Tier), Defence One (Gold Tier), UKDJ (Gold Tier), Defence News (Gold Tier), Navy Recognition (Platinum Tier), etc.

Feminists are cunts who want the 'power' of men with the 'privileges' of women and the responsibilities of neither. Nationalism is the the true path to economic and social prosperity.

It's the difference between :

and this :

For most of us, the terms “nationalism” and “patriotism” are sufficiently similar to qualify as synonyms in most dictionaries. There is some suggestion that the one is a sentiment and the other is the sentiment in act.
The fact is that in the recent political history of our time, there were some who made that very same distinction. Foremost among them was Josef Stalin. It is a story worth the telling.
Revolutionary Marxists were confounded. How were they to make a universalistic revolution when each national segment of the proletariat insisted on its own nationalism? Russia’s Bolsheviks saw nationalism as an obstacle to the mass mobilization of revolutionaries. As Marxists, they conceived nationalism a reactionary sentiment—dividing the working class into jealous enclaves against itself. They saw nationalism as a contrivance of the oppressing class, designed to frustrate the efforts at universal revolution. For revolutionaries, it seemed evident that simple membership in the working class was not enough to serve as a unifying inspiration.

What the community organizers of Bolshevism ultimately settled on was an appeal to patriotism—which came to mean disciplined obedience to the directives of the revolutionary Party. Since the Party came to control all of what had been Russia, obedience to the Party took on all the overt features of nationalist commitment. Ordinary Russians could feel loyalty to the territory, the language, the culture, and the history of Mother Russia—and call it “patriotism.” The Party could see in that expression of patriotism loyalty to the revolution, and to the Party. To Stalin’s communists, patriotism was welcomed as the exact opposite of nationalism. While nationalism parsed the working class into separatist national segments, patriotism was made to unite the proletariat into seamless obedience to the Party.
Don't try these commie taqiyya tricks with me. I know the devil and I know his name.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...e-dichotomy-of-nationalism-versus-patriotism/

- The ABOVE IS CORRECT
- BUT the female marines under eval DID NOT GO through the same physical standard intake selection as the males. So while the analysis is probably valid it has some colour to it.
The analysis is correct! It has been affirmed in even US Army studies.

In fact, USARIEM’s Hughes was a lead researcher on a study published in the journal “Bone” this year, finding that while 5 percent of men suffer stress fractures in basic training, the number for women is four times that.
While overall, women in the study saw the thicker bones and greater mineral density you’d expect from high-impact exercise, the researchers were able to draw some conclusions from those who had signs of weakening during basic.

For example, women were more likely to suffer weakening of their bones if they had not been regular (at least twice a week) exercisers before joining the Army. Similarly, women with vitamin D deficiencies were much more likely to suffer a loss of bone mineral density.
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...-but-its-now-working-on-ways-to-prevent-that/

Women are a liability in frontline combat. At their best they are G.I. bunnies for the entire unit to shag and bag and at their worst a screaming bloody mess.

- Despite that - Other longterm biological testing shows that woman undergo more wear and tear on the limbs in the long run - So they are not suited to Humping heavy loads over long Distances.

THAT being said - I have already stated above there are NICHE roles woman can play as effectively as men in the military and security services and if so a Woman who wants to serve her country should get a fair shake.

- Light Infantry Operations -
- Intelligence Operations
- Fixed Wing + Rotary Pilots
- Tank Corp

(I have already discussed other issues with having mixed sex units so wont repeat it again)
Women won't be deployed anywhere dangerous as again they are a liability. Tank units are not the WW2 Soviet propaganda they make it out to be. You either need all female tanks or a mixed unit of eunuchs and women . :pound: Even in IDF, women won't be anywhere near combat but act as rearguard for border defence.

Average soldier carries minimum of 90 - 120 lbs and 150 lbs if you are part of mortar crew or mg gunner. Light infantry have to rely on trucks or light utility vehicles. That means more marches for you and less motorised travel.Another reason why I think OP is a female civilian. Light infantry doesn't mean light loads! :pound:

Fixed wing + rotary only in peacetime or non aggressive operations.

Intelligence is not Ek Tha Tiger. Most of it is working with logistics and poring over SATNAV data and maps. You hold sand model discussions and maybe f you're lucky some field work in secured zones. SOF handle James Bond roles.

Cultural Support Team aka Red Cross worker with a standard issue M4.

More self affirming BS. CST's are just what our lady officers in CRPF, ITBP are doing in Naxal areas.

http://www.ncdsv.org/images/WC_EvaluatingFemaleEngagementTeamEffectivenessInAfghanistan_4-2012.pdf (Interesting study - Shows you the Mixed Results till now - and areas where efficiency can be increased and how)

Essentially a liability with no real combat advantage.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/04/2...e-use-of-combat-support-teams-in-afghanistan/

8 Countries that send women into combat
vhttps://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130125-women-combat-world-australia-israel-canada-norway/
More feminist bullcrap. List verse with incorrect data and Ashley's War myth aka a watered down version of Ranger School in USA (Now even more watered down for 2 - 3 females to pass for headlines.) Sapper School (Watered down post 2013).

UK MOD - Study - Mixed Sex Units a Grave Consequences
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/nov/29/women-combat-ban-remains

Data analysis of Unit Cohesion on women in combat [UK Study]
https://assets.publishing.service.g.../file/27404/study_woman_combat_quant_data.pdf
These two studies disprove your entire argument. Shouldn't have included them. Looks like we have a HuffPost or The Wire or The Print stray lurking here boys. We do like women taking a part in our discussions but don't appreciate posers. @Levina is a gem compared to you and she has more knowledge, nationalist pride and respect among forumers than you.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
There is absolutely no evidence to show women are any better in pure fighting and physical skill than men. Women have their place in all 3 services and while I have no problem with them leading operations and firing a shot or two in anger in live ops in COIN or domestic terror ops (matter of fact they should run this experiment for a few months to see how it works). They are not good for ops in enemy terrain on the ground. Hey they can fly all they want, bomb the shit out of enemies. They can make good pilots ( at great cost to tax payer) but hey, great comms operators and ideal for support roles in analysis and such. They are off course needed in law enforcement.

Let's stop comparing the ideas behind 1st wave feminism vs whatever garbage they call it now. Heck our little one is 2.5 and loves helos. The bigger and fatter the better. She says she wants to fly big helos (absolutely loves Chinooks). Hopefully with years of hard work and effort, she can choose to fly one if she is still interested.

Let's stop being dicks about women in combat. It's easy to paint them as useless in combat while sitting on a chair and posting garbage reports from other countries. We hardly have anything similar in cultural terms with those other nations. Obviously they will need a woman focused training regimen but I don't see why they wouldn't be good at their job in domestic law enforcement situations.

pankaj nema

Country flag
In Indian Context we can try for a
Pure Mahila Infantry Battalion , and see the results

BSF has Exclusive women battalions

sthf

Country flag
Sorry . Suggest please Google Usha Kiran of the CRPF. Or sanjujta parashar IPS cadre fighting bodo militants or Archana Ramasundram who headed the SSB guarding the Nepal/China border or Shakti Devi who headed the all woman unit to Liberia .

There is even all female CAPF unit in the NE

Lastly I can guarantee you don't know what the meaning of a feminist is .

NON of what I have posted has to do with feminisim. If your panties get in a bunch that's on you.
I am not sure what are these names supposed to represent. If they are to represent that men and women are equal in this particular field then this is very stupid as I can 100 male names for every single female name who are doing the same if not better.

The entire argument that women should be allowed in combat rests on emotions rather than logic. Men are physically stronger than women. This is not up for debate unless we are talking sociology instead of biology. Men are taller, have bigger hearts and lungs, have more muscles with higher twitch rates and have more robust joints.

Next comes, comparing exceptions with norms just like you did. Female Olympians are stronger, faster than your average man. True, but this is not the Olympics and the only thing average men do in Olympics is to buy tickets as spectators not participate.

Indian military recruits thousands of men each year who pass stringent physical requirements. Can you say that thousands of women can do the same? If no then further debate is moot as this is a numbers game, if yes then get back to me. 3-5 women in a company of 130 is useful to whom? Hell, even the staunchest argument for combat roles for women is that "Women are just as good as men" i.e. replaceable. So what is the point if not for satisfying the urges of social justice rather the doing what is best for the organisation.

Now let's address the generic White Knight's argument i.e. "Women should be allowed in combat roles as long as they can pass the physical requirements". Physical requirements are not set in stone, they change and almost never for the better.

https://www.freepressjournal.in/lat...ation-in-height-in-police-recruitment/1317448

https://www.dailyo.in/variety/madhy...opal-shivraj-singh-chauhan/story/1/24987.html (Do not comment without reading this.)

It is a slippery slope that will result in recruitment of women who are no match, neither to their male colleagues nor their adversaries.

rkhanna

Country flag
Another feminist propaganda piece! Female officers are NOT allowed into frontline duties even in CRPF, ITBP an other paramilitary forces. When you are the XO, CO of an area, your work is relegated to desk work. Only junior level officers lead raids and search parties.

@Levina is a gem compared to you and she has more knowledge, nationalist pride and respect among forumers than you.
Talk about missing the forest for the tress. You go your way and Ill go mine. After all everyone is welcome to their own misery :)

There is absolutely no evidence to show women are any better in pure fighting and physical skill than men. Women have their place in all 3 services and while I have no problem with them leading operations and firing a shot or two in anger in live ops in COIN or domestic terror ops (matter of fact they should run this experiment for a few months to see how it works). They are not good for ops in enemy terrain on the ground. Hey they can fly all they want, bomb the shit out of enemies. They can make good pilots ( at great cost to tax payer) but hey, great comms operators and ideal for support roles in analysis and such. They are off course needed in law enforcement.

Let's stop comparing the ideas behind 1st wave feminism vs whatever garbage they call it now. Heck our little one is 2.5 and loves helos. The bigger and fatter the better. She says she wants to fly big helos (absolutely loves Chinooks). Hopefully with years of hard work and effort, she can choose to fly one if she is still interested.

Let's stop being dicks about women in combat. It's easy to paint them as useless in combat while sitting on a chair and posting garbage reports from other countries. We hardly have anything similar in cultural terms with those other nations. Obviously they will need a woman focused training regimen but I don't see why they wouldn't be good at their job in domestic law enforcement situations.
Amen

Indian military recruits thousands of men each year who pass stringent physical requirements. Can you say that thousands of women can do the same? If no then further debate is moot as this is a numbers game, if yes then get back to me. 3-5 women in a company of 130 is useful to whom? Hell, even the staunchest argument for combat roles for women is that "Women are just as good as men" i.e. replaceable. So what is the point if not for satisfying the urges of social justice rather the doing what is best for the organisation.

Now let's address the generic White Knight's argument i.e. "Women should be allowed in combat roles as long as they can pass the physical requirements". Physical requirements are not set in stone, they change and almost never for the better.

Said the same thing about. Women in Infantry does not work because

1) Mixed Units have proven to be a bad idea
2) Not enough female recruits to staff female only units
3) Even if you do get enough females for a units the logistics cost of running them would be more than double of men so its cost prohibitive.

Physical requirements has to be set in stone Period - Men/woman/monkeys i doesnt matter.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

3) Even if you do get enough females for a units the logistics cost of running them would be more than double of men so its cost prohibitive.

Physical requirements has to be set in stone Period - Men/woman/monkeys i doesnt matter.
So you backtracked? Mahila Battalion of Feminist Bharat Expeditionary Unit is over?

Ideally you want top 8 - 10% of men as combat recruits and with our vast population, munitions not manpower will be the problem. Set recruitment requirements as per that and keep standardised to that for logistics only.

Immanuel

Country flag
Talk about missing the forest for the tress. You go your way and Ill go mine. After all everyone is welcome to their own misery :)

Amen

:)

While physical requirements should be set in stone but I think requirements should be slightly different for the genders. I don't mind all mahila companies and platoons in BSF, CRPF, ITBP which is happening anyways. They can play decent roles in combat in domestic in cases of incoming invading forces. They can mine roads, set up ambushes, take sniping pot shots, some well planned hit and run attacks on incoming adversaries. While they may not be suitable for direct action and head on skirmishes, they are I think perfectly all right when the mission is staged correctly, especially when the goal is to deny the enemy any territory.

I also don't mind them manning HMGs, LMGs at well dug in bunkers. If a patriot daughter of India wants to slay enemies for honor and glory let's not get in the way. While any Puki dying at the hands of infantry or SF is always nice, it's especially even more glorious if those cowards are slain at the hand of one of our daughters.

Women can be quite deadly in leadership and action when it comes to irregular & guerrilla warfare. For decades naxals have had female cadre in the action teams and they have been very successful till recently in killing many of our security forces. they played a big role in Dantewada attack and Attack on Eastern Frontier Rifles.

Comparison games between men and women in this case aren't needed, some facts are clear as night and day so makes no sense in delving into them. Mixed units won't work, have some all women's battalions in the paramilitary and assign them specific tasks.

rkhanna

Country flag
So you backtracked? Mahila Battalion of Feminist Bharat Expeditionary Unit is over?

Ideally you want top 8 - 10% of men as combat recruits and with our vast population, munitions not manpower will be the problem. Set recruitment requirements as per that and keep standardised to that for logistics only.
Where have I backtracked. I said that way in the beginning.

The woman bsf unit was pulled off the border because they were woman not because they couldn't fight.

Like I said you go your way.

This is precisely why I told you to read the DailyO article. Read it.
I did. You cant play vote bank politics with incoming standards.

Just as an example in the Vietnam war the SFGs lowered standards to expand ranks with disastrous results. And the same thing just being repeated today with SOCOM

No matter what standards have to be set in stone

my only point is (tand I am saying this for the third time ) thatthere are enough niche areas for woman to serve .and if a woman wants to serve she should be given her fair chance. ( For the most part this is happening in India anyways )

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
:)

While physical requirements should be set in stone but I think requirements should be slightly different for the genders. I don't mind all mahila companies and platoons in BSF, CRPF, ITBP which is happening anyways. They can play decent roles in combat in domestic in cases of incoming invading forces. They can mine roads, set up ambushes, take sniping pot shots, some well planned hit and run attacks on incoming adversaries. While they may not be suitable for direct action and head on skirmishes, they are I think perfectly all right when the mission is staged correctly, especially when the goal is to deny the enemy any territory.

I also don't mind them manning HMGs, LMGs at well dug in bunkers. If a patriot daughter of India wants to slay enemies for honor and glory let's not get in the way. While any Puki dying at the hands of infantry or SF is always nice, it's especially even more glorious if those cowards are slain at the hand of one of our daughters.

Women can be quite deadly in leadership and action when it comes to irregular & guerrilla warfare. For decades naxals have had female cadre in the action teams and they have been very successful till recently in killing many of our security forces. they played a big role in Dantewada attack and Attack on Eastern Frontier Rifles.

Comparison games between men and women in this case aren't needed, some facts are clear as night and day so makes no sense in delving into them. Mixed units won't work, have some all women's battalions in the paramilitary and assign them specific tasks.
Well said - woman in insurgencies the world over ( Vietnam./ Borneo / farc / Basque / etc) have played pivotal combatant roles

Though I still think that reducing standards is a slippery slope - the sad reality is that somebody will play politics with this and then real-world rationality will leave the window ( though the term should be altered standards and not reduced)

That being said in India and the UK standards were altered once to allow recruitment of Gurkhas - as they usually didn't meet height requirements

Haldiram

Country flag
Well said - woman in insurgencies the world over ( Vietnam./ Borneo / farc / Basque / etc) have played pivotal combatant roles

Though I still think that reducing standards is a slippery slope - the sad reality is that somebody will play politics with this and then real-world rationality will leave the window ( though the term should be altered standards and not reduced)

That being said in India and the UK standards were altered once to allow recruitment of Gurkhas - as they usually didn't meet height requirements
Bose's INA also had women infantry soldiers in the Jhansi brigade.

Deep respect for these ladies. No one forced them to come. They came at will and risked their lives for the nation.

Women have also participated in infantry roles in Mukti Bahini, LTTE, Naxals, FARC rebels. It's not new for Asia and all of these units have resulted in conclusive battlefield victories at theater level operations (it's a different thing that the insurgency itself was defeated due to overwhelming government force). Women in combat is only a novelty in the West were women didn't even have the right to vote until recently.

Unrelated : There were even women who gave up their personal gold belongings to Netaji to fund the war. But then, those were different times.

It's possible if done in good faith from both sides. The problem is not that they are incapable, but rather, women of today are raised with entitlement and they may not be willing to go the extra mile in a battle. The whole society has been emasculated to treat women as some sort of national treasure so if a woman gets killed or captured then feminists will start dharna-baazi in the streets.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Women in insurgencies are not the apt example. When insurgents lay an ambush they plan with a numerical advantage of 1:30. With those ratios we don’t exactly know the effective ness in women fighters in any particular engagement.

More over there are enough studies to prove the sexual exploitation of women in cadre in these insurgency movements both in India and abroad. This makes me believe women are taken into there rebel groups for sex, propaganda and logistics rather than their fighting capabilities.

sthf

Country flag
I did. You cant play vote bank politics with incoming standards.
LOL, is this your first day as an Indian citizen? Decision makers putting national interests ahead of vote bank politics. Get outta here.:facepalm:

Your entire argument rests on the naive beliefs of "it should", "you can't" are unreal. Almost as innocent as the little kids who ask their parents "Where was I when you two got married?".

What makes you think that the desh ke ladle politicians like Maenka Gandhi or officers like Lt. Gen. Panag or activist judiciary like CJI Deepak Misra won't put their filthy ideological bias over common sense?

So read the article again. This time keeping in mind, your "set in stone" holds no value to the decision makers and you and I are tiny irrelevant specs.

"Why MP government is not ensuring there is gender sensitivity in police force?"

Better Headline

"Why Modi government is not ensuring there is gender sensitivity in military?"

=====================

Indian military needs dozens of reforms but I believe gender sensitivity training is not one of them. Do you?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What's your plan going forward? You could still be connected to defense if you apply for officer level posts at IB, DRDO, OFB, BEL or do you have something else in mind?
Im gonna prepare for CDE, they said that selction is a little lax over here so i might get in.
I have also seen the doctor and working to correcting my flat foot, I can already see the result now its improving. Again if all these does not come to pass then I'll invest my time and skill into defence industry or something close to it.

All this is very nice but there is a condition to be met, BJP must come to power in 2019, other wise I don't think I have any future in India.

Immanuel

Country flag
LOL, is this your first day as an Indian citizen? Decision makers putting national interests ahead of vote bank politics. Get outta here.:facepalm:

Your entire argument rests on the naive beliefs of "it should", "you can't" are unreal. Almost as innocent as the little kids who ask their parents "Where was I when you two got married?".

What makes you think that the desh ke ladle politicians like Maenka Gandhi or officers like Lt. Gen. Panag or activist judiciary like CJI Deepak Misra won't put their filthy ideological bias over common sense?

So read the article again. This time keeping in mind, your "set in stone" holds no value to the decision makers and you and I are tiny irrelevant specs.

"Why MP government is not ensuring there is gender sensitivity in police force?"

Better Headline

"Why Modi government is not ensuring there is gender sensitivity in military?"

=====================

Indian military needs dozens of reforms but I believe gender sensitivity training is not one of them. Do you?
Gender sensitivity training starts at home. The military has no other option but to invest time, money & HR via building of camaraderie, gender specific training and takings especially for women. In this day and age not to have women in certain types of law enforcement & paramilitary forces is not possible.

You cannot stop women from wanting to serve the country, best is to empower them, select trainees based on bench marked physical standards matched for women. You can't hope for every woman to do half the shit even a regular infantry man can but they can be taught a lot of things and they can be formidable.

Keep in mind that being an all voluntary force we need to keep good folks when they meet the standards (which should be slightly different for men & women)

My mother at the age 16 was a NCC top shooter. She won the national competition for marksmanship. She put 10/10 on the bullseye from 400 yards away without a scope using a Lee Enfield / Ishapore rifle. She was meant to pick up her medal from the PM but my grandpa didn't let her go since was only 16 and long travel back then was not ok for him. I sometimes think, had my mother actually seen battle, she would have taken several dozens heads off with ease. Some people be it men or women are just naturally talented.

Immanuel

Country flag

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/~/physical-fitness-test.htm

Actually we wouldn't have to change a thing here, women who work in the IA are already required to meet these standards.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

vampyrbladez

Country flag
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. There are several all mahila teams in the country and you'd be a moron to think that will change. As far as I can see, thus far there have been no reduction in standards. So chill, instead of talking shit about something that won't happen. Costs in this case don't matter. Besides it's not like we have a massive percent of women in the army. It's about correct utilization.
This bullshit propaganda is why western militaries can't win a modern war. We have enough manpower to raise armies for 10 nations on this planet and nobody would even miss so many men out of the workforce.

Take a dose of hard hitting reality my friend. Here are some choice examples of 'gender equality' in military bullcrap.

Green Berets:

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/15/5708...ets-accused-from-within-of-lowering-standards

US Army

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ving-waivers-marijuana-hit-targets/750844001/

US Marines

https://www.military.com/daily-news...-major-obstacle-female-infantry-officers.html

US Army Ranger School

https://thenewsrep.com/48753/proof-...or-females-entering-the-75th-ranger-regiment/

https://people.com/celebrity/female-rangers-were-given-special-treatment-sources-say/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles