Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijyes

Though Indira had faults in her she also took actions against Chinese in 1967 IMO, What i was trying to say is that not every women can put aside motherly compassion and be as brutal as men.There is a reason we never hear about Female Stalin,Female Hitler,Female Mao, Female Pol Pot my freind .
For you letting 25 lakh die is OK but in 1967 where India had mountain terrain and supportive hindu population of sikkim to defend against china was a big deal? It was a border skirmish and nothing more. Don't have such low self esteem as to make such a small event a big event

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Ha, toh? By that logic, every woman appointee ever is an Indira Gandhi.
Heard of Sonia Maino?
She was Daughter in Law of Indira. Did she turn out to be another Indira? These are silly examples.
The dynamics during Indira was very different. There was no need to provide framework etc, I want to know what she achieved. Please don't say 1971 because major work was done by Sam Bahadur and not Indira.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The dynamics during Indira was very different. There was no need to provide framework etc, I want to know what she achieved. Please don't say 1971 because major work was done by Sam Bahadur and not Indira.
Single handedly, she achieved nothing. Am no fan of IG. Ask this question to our great female empowerment members.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
For you letting 25 lakh die is OK but in 1967 where India had mountain terrain and supportive hindu population of sikkim to defend against china was a big deal? It was a border skirmish and nothing more. Don't have such low self esteem as to make such a small event a big event
First of all there is no proof that the 25 lakhs were Hindus,Secondly I am not a Indira fanboy and I condem her on not making Bangladesh a Hindu Land.Thirdly we giving China a bloody nose was important to teach them a lesson
Once again not the decision of a single person.
Yes the generals had a grudge against Nazis,Even though raping an enemy women was not allowed in the Red Army and even after Stalin's warnings they did not give a flying fuck about it and the minister of defense Georgy Zhukov himslef indulged in these activities,What I am saying is a Male DM with a Zeal against a country in this case Pakistan can easily influence the generals to be brutal to Jihadis and say FUCK OFF TO RULES AND HUMAN RIGHTS GROUP.
Anyway don't get the point you are trying to make. Stalin was a guy wasnt he
Yes He was a guy a guy who made USSR his bitch and whoever opposed him or questioned him was sent to GULAGS!!!! EVEN MILLITARY PERSONNEL!!!!
@Razor,@Dovah @Mods please move these posts to Chit Chat Thread or any other relevant thread.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Objection
That we can find no man for the post. Defence is not a subject for experimentation. Status Quo mus be maintained at all costs, even at the cost of social justice.
She will be used as a propaganda material for more SJ nuisance like women in frontline combat, transgenders etc.
She has still miles to go before becoming someone capable of sitting in the same table as Sushma Swaraj and Rajnath Singh.
She is a Modi sycophant, just like that actress who was previously Edu minister and screwed up big time.
When all the top military nations of the world, all of them much more developed than India have male DMs, what is this tearing urgency to make a lady a DefMin?
#1: Chauvinist and regressive. Defence is performed by Forces not DM, stop conflating two issues. What Status Quo, ????

Good point.

But She ain't feminist. If I have read it her right being an excellent spokesperson she has always picked up tricky question way better than others. No one can put words in her mouth. She knows how to keep usual suspects away, the one who will now start speaking for her as women. Even after all this such propaganda will not limit her decision making.

On your point of her letting more women in combat role even when she hasn't taken the charge is a speculation, just short of a poor conspiracy theory. There are many stakeholders, biggest being forces themselves. They will decide the role of women in forces even if has to be symbolic. The presence of women is going to increase regardless of what your objections are, its inevitable. Blaming her gender for this change is a shallow argument.

Is that your top 3rd objection ? You are judging her when she hasn't even taken the charge.

#4 Mai Baap culture is prevalent in India. Its a way of life. It is not a hindrance to perform. A better repport with your boss enhance the performance in many ways. Only issue can be annoyance to the audience with soft belly.

#5 Is it some kind of Scientific fact or just Objection for sake of objecting ?

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Is it mandatory to only praise Modi
No, it is not Modi sponsored forum. so, there is not need to praise him forcibly
Objection
That we can find no man for the post. Defence is not a subject for experimentation. Status Quo mus be maintained at all costs, even at the cost of social justice.
Our constitution gives the right to select any male or any female for any designation in cabinet.
She will be used as a propaganda material for more SJ nuisance like women in frontline combat, transgenders etc.
I can bet on army girls that they can crack your a$$ whenever you desire. All men and women have to undergone through the same level of training.
She has still miles to go before becoming someone capable of sitting in the same table as Sushma Swaraj and Rajnath Singh.
I don't like this KADI NINDA uncle as CCS member or as a HM but still it doesn't matter. But soon he will be replaced by Amit Shah. ( my view)
She is a Modi sycophant, just like that actress who was previously Edu minister and screwed up big time.
its all speculations and these can vary fro person to person.
When all the top military nations of the world, all of them much more developed than India have male DMs, what is this tearing urgency to make a lady a DefMin?
such pessimistic reply.
many nations have female DMs and still growing with great scale. These includes Netherlands, South Africa, Bangladesh, Nicaragua, kenya, albenia, norway, and many more.
you have to open your eyes....

armyofhind

Country flag
What a fool you are, obviously you have not even engaged in a pillow fight with your siblings.

And what happens if that ranged weapon target comes too close and engages in hand-to-hand?
Your are the only fool here it seems. I have been a student of JKD for one and a half years now and speak from that experience.

Go ahead and spar with a few women in my class. they'll break you up and toss you aside.

fighting is not just about grip strength. it's a lot more about power and agility., and every good fighter knows how to fight to their strengths.

There is no one way to fight.
Peddle your grossly patriarchal bullshit elsewhere.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
.....aaaaand the New Defence Minister is ...wait for it

it's ....Shri Narendra Modi !!!!.....

that's the way i see it ....putting a young lady there means that He will by remote or direct control maintain the overall decision making while at the same time relieving Shri Jaitley of the extra burden and also scoring politically correct with women empowerment and all that bull

.....This move by Namo has give a new description to the letters PC .... it's not just politically correct but rather
POLITICALLY CLEVER !!

in business school they didnt teach me that the best business and political education is gained by selling tea to the public ! and instead of paying school fees actually you get paid instead ! !

it's a master stroke by the man !
Good one.
Defence is not a child's play, neither is it the place for a woman.
Defending or deciding on defence matters is not something trivial, the psychology of it all revolves around logic and also manhood. She may have logic, but a woman will never understand manhood. For this singular reason, any woman for the post of DefMin is a pathetic choice.
These dudes are high on SJW cool aid.

They will even support her inducting women in army frontlines and sending them to Paki harem.

But Modi already let women be fighter pilots. Damage is being done slowly while we are surrounded by enemies on all sides.
they are serving peaceful areas with 0% Risk .

how many Indian female soldiers were martyred or injured while serving on border ?
this is for US army >>

View attachment 19686

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...s-military-reach-record-high-pentagon-n753566
A political stunt, Why appoint her when we have people of Gen VK Singh around ..
LOL to your misconceptions. Women can be pretty strong if trained properly and beat the shit out of men trying to act smart. I meet such women everyday in my martial arts class.
This is worrisome. I have seen few foreign movies and tv serials which are close to real life army/navy operations.
In one show, an army man falls in love with female soldier that jeopardizes the mission, because the male doesn't want her to take the risk.

i disagree with @spikey360 that woman cant be minister because it will actually be Namo who will be running the show and he needed a good executive who is clean and efficient and i think NM easily qualifies in those aspects

but i do agree with @spikey360 and indeed others that it will be a horrific mess to get women into combat ....

and i agree with all the terrible scenarios some of you have drawn when women enter into combat ....... the only way out is that with the same thing happening in other countries eg even in china , there will therefore be an equalizing effect

nevertheless it is something which is being pushed hard for whatever reasons and with good management not only can we avoid too many problems but actually get some good , we hope , out of it so that the men on combat duty will not feel too lonely , i suppose

but it must be ESSENTIAL for us to keep track of our demographic growth and demographic health when putting women into such combat positions so that we do not fall in to the same demographic mess like japan or the western euro countries

as an added comment i also feel Namo has moved towards a PRESIDENTIAL style of government where HE is THE MAN in charge with 566 inches and everyone else is just an efficient functionary following his orders

but if it does bring progress to india which is v much needed , then i say let the man do his thing ---- Modi seems to be helping india rise even faster and even better !!!!

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Your are the only fool here it seems. I have been a student of JKD for one and a half years now and speak from that experience.

Go ahead and spar with a few women in my class. they'll break you up and toss you aside.

fighting is not just about grip strength. it's a lot more about power and agility., and every good fighter knows how to fight to their strengths.

There is no one way to fight.
Peddle your grossly patriarchal bullshit elsewhere.
With respect, warfare is not mma.
Physical stamina and muscular fatigue factor plays prominent role. And biologically men score better at both because of higher testosterone.

Not trying to be a chauvinist but a rationalist; women are good at some things, men at others. Use resources wisely and efficiently. We are not running a reality TV show like some western nations.

armyofhind

Country flag
With respect, warfare is not mma.
Physical stamina and muscular fatigue factor plays prominent role. And biologically men score better at both because of higher testosterone.

Not trying to be a chauvinist but a rationalist; women are good at some things, men at others. Use resources wisely and efficiently. We are not running a reality TV show like some western nations.
agreed.. but the question here was a woman being appointed as a minister.
The question of combat roles to women has not even come up yet... still some people are trying to make an issue where there is none

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
agreed.. but the question here was a woman being appointed as a minister.
The question of combat roles to women has not even come up yet... still some people are trying to make an issue where there is none
Well, you were talking about grip strength and stuff so I thought you were discussing women in combat.

Anyway, coming to the DefMinister issue, would you rather have someone from the background to be at top of defence ministry or someone outside the field?
Why was NS chosen, over more capbale people? That is a show?
I have to ask these questions to myself.
Also no doubt this will now be used to push the "women in combat" narrative.

Anyway lets see how this pans out. But I'm pessimistic about it.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Indian women are different
U mister haven't been out of the mandir for a while :truestory:

.....aaaaand the New Defence Minister is ...wait for it

it's ....Shri Narendra Modi !!!!.....

that's the way i see it ....putting a young lady there means that He will by remote or direct control maintain the overall decision making while at the same time relieving Shri Jaitley of the extra burden and also scoring politically correct with women empowerment and all that bull

.....This move by Namo has give a new description to the letters PC .... it's not just politically correct but rather
POLITICALLY CLEVER !!

in business school they didnt teach me that the best business and political education is gained by selling tea to the public ! and instead of paying school fees actually you get paid instead ! !

it's a master stroke by the man !

i disagree with @spikey360 that woman cant be minister because it will actually be Namo who will be running the show and he needed a good executive who is clean and efficient and i think NM easily qualifies in those aspects

but i do agree with @spikey360 and indeed others that it will be a horrific mess to get women into combat ....

and i agree with all the terrible scenarios some of you have drawn when women enter into combat ....... the only way out is that with the same thing happening in other countries eg even in china , there will therefore be an equalizing effect

nevertheless it is something which is being pushed hard for whatever reasons and with good management not only can we avoid too many problems but actually get some good , we hope , out of it so that the men on combat duty will not feel too lonely , i suppose

but it must be ESSENTIAL for us to keep track of our demographic growth and demographic health when putting women into such combat positions so that we do not fall in to the same demographic mess like japan or the western euro countries

as an added comment i also feel Namo has moved towards a PRESIDENTIAL style of government where HE is THE MAN in charge with 566 inches and everyone else is just an efficient functionary following his orders

but if it does bring progress to india which is v much needed , then i say let the man do his thing ---- Modi seems to be helping india rise even faster and even better !!!!
A sane women :hail:

Roma ji marry me :basanti:

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yes ...well said

i wrote that pc for namo was being politically clever an thus he will not have to play by their rules

so by having a woman Def Min , we may be able to circumvent all the other pc ( correct ) stuff and avoid women in combat ( at least in extreme cases ) by saying well, after all our Def Min is a woman so in india women are allowed to rise to their capacity, for sure and are not oppressed like in elsewhere ( ahem )

we can still have lots of women in the medical and other appropriate corps

ref @Razor
Im just saying there are many cases of women being forcefully placed in elite units such as rangers,marines,etc in the usa ,also as fighter pilots in us airforce due to social justice agenda,there is nothing stopping it from happening here.

our enemies are serious about winning and are only held back due to the unipolar nture of the world which will change soon.

We must adopt our own civilizational narrative,ditch the human rights narrative and be proud of it.

Signaling that we dont care about others feelings in the fase of national security will be already half the battle won in the terms of perception,etc.

If all these sj agenddas come to pass,what garantee is there that it will not make the khadi ninda problem worse.

Modi will not stay forever,the nation must stay though so what garantee is there that this is not used for the women in combat agenda and further more in all spheres of life.

I am posting this not becuz of the matter of making women as def min itself but the swallowing of the narrative of nation weakening,womens rights agenda which has managed to cause such damage to the societies of the west.

They have weakened considerably inside and outside due to this even though they were former world conquerors.

What chance would we have ,we are a growing nation that is just starting to get its feet,you already want to inject slow killing poison.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well, you were talking about grip strength and stuff so I thought you were discussing women in combat.

Anyway, coming to the DefMinister issue, would you rather have someone from the background to be at top of defence ministry or someone outside the field?

GoI already gave ahead to women IAF pilots. Plus now Bhambre gave a statement today on combat roles.

The only thing which will save some time is lethargy of babus.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes ...well said

i wrote that pc for namo was being politically clever an thus he will not have to play by their rules

so by having a woman Def Min , we may be able to circumvent all the other pc ( correct ) stuff and avoid women in combat ( at least in extreme cases ) by saying well, after all our Def Min is a woman so in india women are allowed to rise to their capacity, for sure and are not oppressed like in elsewhere ( ahem )

we can still have lots of women in the medical and other appropriate corps

ref @Razor

hahahaha thanks ! ....... you are better off with a younger woman Sir -ji !!
Roma madam, this post from you has convinced me you are not the SJW I was making you out to be. You are instead a Kellyanne Conway who is libertarian and rationalist.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
GoI already gave ahead to women IAF pilots. Plus now Bhambre gave a statement today on combat roles.

The only thing which will save some time is lethargy of babus.
Bhamre is the @sshole who was pushing the agenda it now seems. If you see this in truth, even male DM like Parrikar couldn't prevent WiC agenda by SJW from affecting Air Force. This follows even a borderline chauvinist like Raha who had to eat his own words in Oct, 2015.

Even Arun Jaitley had to keep mum while bhame pushed Bipin Rawat to consider women jawans in MP role as a tradeoff to not allowing them into combat for now. Maybe build up support units internally for 10 - 15 yrs min and then push for SJW agenda.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/women-in-army-military-police-general-bipin-rawat/1/1014355.html

Having a female DM allows her to skip male guilt and focus on policy issues. By her own words she s anti-feminist and believes in the protector role men must hold as honorable society members in accordance to Indian values.

Also she said she won't rush the issue like they did in USA or UK and will go by official line from MoD,GoI and IA and stakeholders. Official line from IA is in above link. Also she is a go getter. She may actually get more done than AK Anthony and Jaitley. She is Jaitley's banda so he will remote control agenda. Ultimately Amit Shah controls ministers like Gen. John Kelly as unofficial Chief of Staff and talks to Modi. If BJP go SJW people will abandon it. So they are a national populist party and will have to listen to all members to sanctify problems.

A strong possibility is there Trump may reinstate ban on WiC after hijra ban because both Mattis and him hate PC and policy is fresh aka 2016. SJW will lose moral authority to make such suggestions.

To end this all, US, UK and Australia don't have China and Pakistan as neighbors. None of them are doing this bullcrap than female combat airforce pilot which is OK for internal air policing. IA is not going to screw nation of 500 ******s in JNU.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Posters here are over-reacting over the issue of women combat roles. Women WILL NOT be given combat roles, whosoever is at the helm MoD. Just because a few media personalities, as ^^reputed^^ as the incorrigible Barkha Dutt, or whoever for the matter, people are falling for the trap. Give me one instance, when have they deciphered the govt's action/s precisely? Zilch.
I'm not gonna comment on NS now, I find her competent (but that's my view, might not hold true when she is holding an unknown domain), so will keep track of her decisions, and hopefully she is the right choice.

armyofhind

Country flag

The grip strength thing came up when somebody quoted a Stat on grip strength comparing that of men and women and relating it to combat... more pertinently hand to hand..
So I've been learning JKD for a year and half.. and women come there as well.. skilled students are as good fighters as men..
fighting is by no means just a function of grip strength..

Coming to the issue of defence minister.. and whether he has to be from the related domain.. no such hullabaloo was created when Manohar parikkar or even for Arun jaitley..
Just because a woman was appointed and people are so dead against it reflects a rot in the mentality..

Whether the women in combat narrative will be pushed or not remains to be seen.. It cannot be pushed solely by the government anyway.. the armed forces have to accept it also..

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
The grip strength thing came up when somebody quoted a Stat on grip strength comparing that of men and women and relating it to combat... more pertinently hand to hand..
So I've been learning JKD for a year and half.. and women come there as well.. skilled students are as good fighters as men..
fighting is by no means just a function of grip strength..

Coming to the issue of defence minister.. and whether he has to be from the related domain.. no such hullabaloo was created when Manohar parikkar or even for Arun jaitley..
Just because a woman was appointed and people are so dead against it reflects a rot in the mentality..

Whether the women in combat narrative will be pushed or not remains to be seen.. It cannot be pushed solely by the government anyway.. the armed forces have to accept it also..
In close combat there is going to be no Lara Croft or Brienne Tarth, there will be shorter, weaker women who will get crushed by men and possibly raped in fog of war. IA has said no because they neither have funds or resources to do so unlike US which wastes defence funding like hell.

If she had been accepted even 10 years ago, no one would have made any sound. Problem is today @sshole media wants to push failed Democrat/EU ultra left liberal motives to India in the name of 'empowerment and progress' and if they don't get their way, they run propaganda like 'The Test Case' to woo young urban crowd.

This narrative got Dems kicked out US govt,courts,state houses,Senate,House of Rep and even governorships.

BJP knows what will happen to it if it goes SJW. Modi's days even for hardcore supporters will be numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles