Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy2

This thread is't about induction of woman in armed force rather appointment of a Female defense minister.

We don't know much about her , let judge her after a year , it's unfortunate that Gen V.K.Singh did't appointed , let see ...

Also , our institution are still in many case under leftist control , fact is appointment of NS might act as counter propaganda as "dharmic woman" of India against "leftist feminazis"...

The inevitable circumstances what we fear can't be averted if these leftist bureaucracy and eco system continus to dictate woman empowerment propaganda , we can't let 60 crore of population to fall under their hands

As for new , lowering of standard ultimately don't effect much , let for example if IAF need 15 pilot , barely any woman eager to join fighter department now , so mainly recruits are male so top 15 male will prevail ...if really a woman can crack top-15 , why not allow her to continue , she might be "rare" as per woman standard ,but if they exist and if they have passion why stop her ?

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
guys you should stop spamming & criticizing Gender equality,
Where or when have I criticized gender equality?!
And I have no intention of spamming here or anywhere else where there's no ".pk" in the url.
:biggrin2:

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Are bhai European Jersey Cow or apna Desi Cow kha bahut difference hai ..if you are blood is not from the dust of this land then you be even Indira s Daughter in law or Indira it wont make big difference ...

Frankly its the most shameful thing as indian even to see a Italian sitting in our parliment ..What the faaak we are talking about independence from colonials when one bloody italian is sitting right in the middle of the most highly important place of this country which executes the constitution ...

Back to topic . She was been chosen for simply two reasons to get some mileage in TN that s the first and foremost and second thing which everyone here forgotten is She is AJ aka Mirchi seth pupil..i am sure AJ would have negotiated hard with Modi to put his person in DM ...

Ha, toh? By that logic, every woman appointee ever is an Indira Gandhi.
Heard of Sonia Maino?
She was Daughter in Law of Indira. Did she turn out to be another Indira? These are silly examples.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
In my opinion pilot is more of a technical job. Male or female does not matter.

Women are supposed to have more all round awareness, compared to men from a physiological point of view.
What have you been smoking? Refrain from making such ignorant comments or the attacks will get personal.
I know many more stories...
and hence I positively believe that atleast we should give a chance to prove the capacity and capability.

and for your comment about Hijras,
I believe that patriotism is not gender dependable.
Ever heard about an army of patriotic hijras? No, this is not about chance and opportunity. National defence is too critical a matter for such experimentation. This proves you are not serious, and only believe in the social warrior justice idiocy.
Depends on which bharatvarsh you're referring to. If you are referring to the original Indic culture, women were warriors as well.
Again, what have you been smoking? Which Indic culture are you talking about? Do tell us. Which woman warrior plays a pivotal role in the greatest war of all, Mahabharat? You have accused other posters of posting irrelevant things, yet it is you whose post appears most ignorant and irrelevant.
LOL to your misconceptions. Women can be pretty strong if trained properly and beat the shit out of men trying to act smart. I meet such women everyday in my martial arts class.
Good. If you are so confident about their ability to defend, employ a few if you ever need bodyguards - you know, like some RamRaheem we know?

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What have you been smoking? Refrain from making such ignorant comments or the attacks will get personal.

Ever heard about an army of patriotic hijras? No, this is not about chance and opportunity. National defence is too critical a matter for such experimentation. This proves you are not serious, and only believe in the social warrior justice idiocy.

Again, what have you been smoking? Which Indic culture are you talking about? Do tell us. Which woman warrior plays a pivotal role in the greatest war of all, Mahabharat? You have accused other posters of posting irrelevant things, yet it is you whose post appears most ignorant and irrelevant.

Good. If you are so confident about their ability to defend, employ a few if you ever need bodyguards - you know, like some RamRaheem we know?
This is what i was saying most of the guys here are like republicans in the usa,they half ass everything.The so called minorities and women of a nation will always look out for themselves instead of the nation as a group and can only be kept in line by pain.

As soon as you give them freedom as the ones most motivated to defend your civilization and have more reason to proect your civilization(aka men) ,then your country will start getting destroyed from within like what we have with the west.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I didnt know that hand grip force data was a measure to gauge strength or fitness. Fighting someone in a life of death situation is a lot more than grip strength. I suggest you take some training. See for yourself.
And what I'm talking about is only hand to hand.
What a fool you are, obviously you have not even engaged in a pillow fight with your siblings.
Its a whole different matter when one has a ranged weapon and the ability to kill from a distance by pulling a trigger. Dont know where you'll be quoting this data on grip strengths then.
And what happens if that ranged weapon target comes too close and engages in hand-to-hand?

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
at the time of an intense war, Army recruits volunteers to give support to frontline armed forces and at that point of time, Army didn't have any clause of recruiting on gender basis.
Everyone is free to join IA to fight for their nation either Male, Female or even a spado ...

As This discussion is not linked with the thread that is why no replies please,,,

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This thread is't about induction of woman in armed force rather appointment of a Female defense minister.
Strange things are happening to this forum lately.

When I saw 7 pages gone down to discuss Ms Sitaraman as DM I straight away knew someone has F it Up.

I no fan of Ms. Sitaraman, she is excellent spokes person but her performance as minister was average, shadowed by her repeated praise of her boss PM Modi. Though she was growing good in her portfolio but she lacked the body language of confidence especially when she is abroad.

Same way I can fault all of NDA ministers but faulting her because she is a women is laughable.

Someone said Shame on Bharatvarsh for selecting a women as DM.....Same Bharatvarsh who had Rani Laksmibai, a warrior queen ??? Come on guys you can do better.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
at the time of an intense war, Army recruits volunteers to give support to frontline armed forces and at that point of time, Army didn't have any clause of recruiting on gender basis.
Everyone is free to join IA to fight for their nation either Male, Female or even a spado ...

As This discussion is not linked with the thread that is why no replies please,,,
No, one does not simply "Join the Army".
The Army selects you.
You are not entitled to serve in the Army by just being an Indian citizen.
There are a myriad of criteria you have to fulfil. So NO, "Everyone" is not "free" to join the Army. Atleast not Indian Army, last time I checked the law and rules.

Why are you so afraid to discuss about the propaganda Modi is trying to push through Sitaraman? Is it mandatory to only praise Modi and Nirmala and say hurrah and huzzahs in this thread? I am afraid that is not the tradition of DFI.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Someone said Shame on Bharatvarsh for selecting a women as DM.....Same Bharatvarsh who had Rani Laksmibai, a warrior queen ??? Come on guys you can do better.
Is that the best you can come up with? Laxmibai, the only instance you can quote from a history of India spanning 5000 years?
That too when she ruled as a representative of someone else?

Willy2

Is that the best you can come up with? Laxmibai, the only instance you can quote from a history of India spanning 5000 years?
it's very bias assessment , women in old days are't allowed to fight because by then war mean carrying 50 kg vest-armour , 15 kg of sword and 10 kg of shield , women simply don't have physical standard to carry those stuff .

Also most of the female warrior are princess because in for normal woman to become warrior is a n untold taboo.

Modern is is much more than physical battle , their are networking . Intelligence etc , these things woman can done easily ...

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No, one does not simply "Join the Army".
The Army selects you.
You are not entitled to serve in the Army by just being an Indian citizen.
There are a myriad of criteria you have to fulfil. So NO, "Everyone" is not "free" to join the Army. Atleast not Indian Army, last time I checked the law and rules.

Why are you so afraid to discuss about the propaganda Modi is trying to push through Sitaraman? Is it mandatory to only praise Modi and Nirmala and say hurrah and huzzahs in this thread? I am afraid that is not the tradition of DFI.
The women of every nation has less reason to fight for it than the males.

Besides all this experimentation in combat roles for social justice will result in a cascade of social problems which will weaken the countries foundation.Even if we develop a first world economy,high tech military i complex,etc our nation will fall to the one that does not give a fuck to these so called religion of human rights.America will also fal;l internally due to tensions between races,sexes,religion,etc and these social justice issues will be a catalyst for making these tensions.

If india continues though the western path(our narrative is already not our own) even if we do become a first world nation it will be shortlived as internal foundational weakness will cause it to break or its ownership will be transferred to demographics that are less concerned about human rights like muslims.Then they will claim all the acheivement,military and economy of india like what going to happen to whites in usa by 2050.

here2where

No, one does not simply "Join the Army"....
You are simply throwing big words around and barking up the wrong tree mate.
Your concern is valid only if the DM is an integral part of the operational military chain of command. Our DM is not. NS will be in charge of the policy framework and providing wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the defence of the country. She will be there only for general budget matters and procurement of equipment - a role NS can handle with great ease.

On the lighter side, she might turn out to be as good or as bad as any of the macho senior citizen MALES who have graced the DM chair in the past. Why the sudden concern? :D

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Notice the excitement and agitation on this thread. Is it reminder of memories of mother...(for some men here) when she used to slap and punish them when they were children. A woman defence minister can provoke some of these childhood fears in some men and hence this anxiety and opposition.
In this day and age, its not the brawn but the brain which matters most when making crucial decisions related to defense of a nation. She seems a capable, dedicated and loyal Indian and I am fine with a woman like her being defense minister.
And it is women who have least interest to back the nation,exception do not disprove the rule.These minorities and women are the ones who are the spearhead in destroying western civilization.

do you think other civilization's are any different.china will be more protected than us as they are not a democracy,the womans vote will not be in the eqn and they will always act in favour of their han civilization.they are also less burdened by religion of human rightsto deal with the muslim problem.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Decisions like the ones you mention above are not taken on the whims and fancies of a single minister be it a man or a woman.
They can either defend the Army men and give a free hand to them or stop it,During the rape in berlin even Stalin's warnings to the Red Army didn't worked and they continued to rape German Nazi women.
@TPFscopes My last off-topic post in this thread.

Moroboshi

They can either defend the Army men and give a free hand to them or stop it,During the rape in berlin even Stalin's warnings to the Red Army didn't worked and they continued to rape German Nazi women.
@TPFscopes My last off-topic post in this thread.
Once again not the decision of a single person.

Anyway don't get the point you are trying to make. Stalin was a guy wasnt he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles