Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofhind

Country flag
Frontline troops?

Please cite sources, not exceptions where all men were dead and women had no way to defend themselves.
Scripts from the Ancient Indic culture (read Vedas) are filled with references of warrior princesses and Queens.
A Kshatriya, whether male or female trained and fought as a warrior and administrator.

That's a different thing that this equality has been diluted through the ages as we moved to a patriarchal society.

So as I said, the frame of reference matters in the statement made.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Fighter pilots have much more rigorous training as well as selection procedure.

Most women will fail the current standards unless AF dilutes them, which they will do under political masters trying to boost their progressive image!
In the Awesome free country USA physical requirements for females in military is lowered.

airtel

Country flag
Scripts from the Ancient Indic culture (read Vedas) are filled with references of warrior princesses and Queens.
A Kshatriya, whether male or female trained and fought as a warrior and administrator.

That's a different thing that this equality has been diluted through the ages as we moved to a patriarchal society.

this is not Sat Yug .............wake up .

Women in Army means cases of sexual harassment , Rapes (Fake & real) etc on Officers .

Paid pregnancy leave , period leave etc.

and at the time of war they will not be drafted .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

armyofhind

Country flag
this is not Sat Yug .............wake up .

Women in Army means cases of sexual harassment , Rapes (Fake & real) etc on Officers .

Paid pregnancy leave , period leave etc.

and at the time of war they will not be drafted .
Women are already serving at the frontline in BSF, ITBP, Navy.
Are these forces replete with cases of sexual harassment , rapes etc as you mentioned?

Women serve in combat units alongside men in the Israeli Army. Rapes and sexual harrasment and fake complaints keep happening there is it?
Norway has an all female special forces unit.
Do you mean to say that these units wont be drafted when there is a war?

Dont create a problem where there is none.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Fairy tales and flying goddesses?

airtel

Country flag
Women are already serving at the frontline in BSF, ITBP, Navy.
Are these forces replete with cases of sexual harassment , rapes etc as you mentioned?

Women serve in combat units alongside men in the Israeli Army. Rapes and sexual harrasment and fake complaints keep happening there is it?
Norway has an all female special forces unit.
Do you mean to say that these units wont be drafted when there is a war?

Dont create a problem where there is none.
they are serving peaceful areas with 0% Risk .

how many Indian female soldiers were martyred or injured while serving on border ?
this is for US army >>

upload_2017-9-3_9-10-52.png

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...s-military-reach-record-high-pentagon-n753566

armyofhind

Country flag
Fairy tales and flying goddesses?
So the Vedas are fairy tales to you is it? Even though they are filled with accurate records of life in those times and concepts about the nature of matter, structure of the atom, complex geometry and mathematics, and the universe.. things which western civilisation discovered only in the last 2000 years..

Keep living in your bubble then.

airtel

Country flag
patrolling the border with Pakistan and china is zero risk?

What about the women who serve technical roles in the C&C on warships in the Navy? zero risk is it?

yes ..........they are patrolling at undisputed borders with minimum risks ..............at the time of any conflict they will not be drafted .............how many women were present in Doka la ??

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So the Vedas are fairy tales to you is it? Even though they are filled with accurate records of life in those times and concepts about the nature of matter, structure of the atom, complex geometry and mathematics, and the universe.. things which western civilisation discovered only in the last 2000 years..

Keep living in your bubble then.
Kuch bhi.

I asked you historical evidence for women battalion and all you have got is quote Vedas?

armyofhind

Country flag
yes ..........they are patrolling at undisputed borders with minimum risks ..............at the time of any conflict they will not be drafted .............who many women were present in Doka la ??
Doka La was a full blown conflict was it? you must be aware that women paratroopers are present in SFF right?

Its a different thing if the drafting of women is a challenge to your mental and social conditioning. You will then keep on trying to find reasons to suit your narrative.

armyofhind

Country flag
Kuch bhi.

I asked you historical evidence for women battalion and all you have got is quote Vedas?
I didnt say women battalions. Read what I wrote first.
Someone said that the culture of India was violated by appointing a women in a role considered by patriarchal minds as the domain of men.

So I said that the culture you are referring to then needs to be specified. Whether it is the original Indian culture, or the ones which we have made for ourselves in recent times.
Women from Kshatriya families have always been trained as warriors throughout indian history.

Present day examples include women paratroopers in SFF. Foreign examples including all female special forces, unisex battalions in the Israeli Army, polish women fighting in the resistance alongside men have already been stated.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Doka La was a full blown conflict was it? you must be aware that women paratroopers are present in SFF right?

Its a different thing if the drafting of women is a challenge to your mental and social conditioning. You will then keep on trying to find reasons to suit your narrative.
Are you saying you will put women in front line battle, although most of them are weaker than 25 percentile male?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I didnt say women battalions. Read what I wrote first.
Someone said that the culture of India was violated by appointing a women in a role considered by patriarchal minds as the domain of men.

So I said that the culture you are referring to then needs to be specified. Whether it is the original Indian culture, or the ones which we have made for ourselves in recent times.
Women from Kshatriya families have always been trained as warriors throughout indian history.

Present day examples include women paratroopers in SFF. Foreign examples including all female special forces, unisex battalions in the Israeli Army, polish women fighting in the resistance alongside men have already been stated.
So now you are shifting goal posts because you have no way to quote history?

Just because women are in SFF does not make them worthwhile soldiers, specially for a poor country like India which cant waste hard earned tax money on SJW propaganda.

armyofhind

Country flag
So now you are shifting goal posts because you have no way to quote history?

Just because women are in SFF does not make them worthwhile soldiers, specially for a poor country like India which cant waste hard earned tax money on SJW propaganda.
So you will decide the worth of a soldier who has cleared airborne training with the SFF?
I have quoted plenty of history. You dont have worthwhile counters so will continue with your BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles