Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes, only time will tell if we can add her name to thee list.
But if you are looking at every female appointee as Laxmi Bai and Indira Gandhi, I think you are oversiplifying everything. There are some gender roles and gender characteristics nature has given to each gender. Let's not hail every decision of Modi as pathbreaking. I am a BJP supporter for more than 15 years. This is one is a decision I cannot support.
Foreign Ministry is OK. Defence Ministry, Never OK.

No. Just speaking my mind.
These dudes are high on SJW cool aid.

They will even support her inducting women in army frontlines and sending them to Paki harem.

But Modi already let women be fighter pilots. Damage is being done slowly while we are surrounded by enemies on all sides.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
These dudes are high on SJW cool aid.

They will even support her inducting women in army frontlines and sending them to Paki harem.

But Modi already let women be fighter pilots. Damage is being done slowly while we are surrounded by enemies on all sides.
Totally agree. It was difficult to digest when this Government allowed women fighter pilots. But this is clearly going too far! I am afraid the next thing they will be pushing for are hijras in the armed service. This is an extremely worrying development.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
So, we should wait for the result.
What is she perform better than Indira Gandhi!!
we must give a chance to prove her capability as defense Ministry.
Unfortunately the country cannot afford to be such wild optimist, when surrounded by Islamic Pakistan, Bangladesh and China. Do remember that IG had Sam Manekshaw and HJ Bhaba. Why do you think all women ministers will be that lucky?

Brood Father

Country flag
Ha, toh? By that logic, every woman appointee ever is an Indira Gandhi.
Heard of Sonia Maino?
She was Daughter in Law of Indira. Did she turn out to be another Indira? These are silly examples.
You are misinterpreting the example.. You questioned the women gender for their inability to hold portfolio like defence..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Totally agree. It was difficult to digest when this Government allowed women fighter pilots. But this is clearly going too far! I am afraid the next thing they will be pushing for are hijras in the armed service. This is an extremely worrying development.
In my opinion pilot is more of a technical job. Male or female does not matter.

Women are supposed to have more all round awareness, compared to men from a physiological point of view.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Unfortunately the country cannot afford to be such wild optimist, when surrounded by Islamic Pakistan, Bangladesh and China. Do remember that IG had Sam Manekshaw and HJ Bhaba. Why do you think all women ministers will be that lucky?
I know many more stories...
and hence I positively believe that atleast we should give a chance to prove the capacity and capability.

and for your comment about Hijras,
I believe that patriotism is not gender dependable.

airtel

Country flag
Problem is not the person but the narrative that will be pushed using her.

If Def Min can be a women so can be frontline army soldiers. And we will royally destroy quarter of our army.
they already have 33% female reservations in Paramilitary forces ..........even without female defence Minister/ Home minister .
so to Promote feminist agenda , Female Minister is Not necessary .

upload_2017-9-3_8-39-7.png

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
they already have 33% female reservations in Paramilitary forces ..........even without female defence Minister/ Home minister .

View attachment 19680

Read it more as a sign. Damage is being increasingly done. frontlines will be open soon for women under progressive Modiji!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
In my opinion pilot is more of a technical job. Male or female does not matter.

Women are supposed to have more all round awareness, compared to men from a physiological point of view.
Fighter pilots have much more rigorous training as well as selection procedure.

Most women will fail the current standards unless AF dilutes them, which they will do under political masters trying to boost their progressive image!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No Brother , to sustain 9G+ maneuver You need to be both Physically & mentally strong .
Let's see how the 3 female combat pilot experiment pans out. May be data is being collected to make the call.

airtel

Country flag
Let's see how the 3 female combat pilot experiment pans out. May be data is being collected to make the call.

that Data and experiments are useless .................Female Pilots & soldiers will be selected irrespective of their performance ......but they will not be drafted at the Time of War .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Reservation in military shouldn't be a thing.

Military selection should entirely be based on merit, if a female can do the job as good as a male then I don't really have problem.
But it shouldn't be for the sake of filling quota.

Only those should serve who are capable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles