Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

elite member

Women are not capable of enduring high G compared to there male counter part and it has been proved scientifically as of biological limitation . May be IAF will give them su30 to fly ,with BVR capable plane they wont need to go for high maneuver VVR fight .

Why don't army also raise some all women Tank battalion as they have got the AC issue rectified in T90s so they wont have to sweat it out in hot desert also Arjun is coming soon so there will be lot of space available in the tank for there comfort.

Immanuel

Country flag
Women are not capable of enduring high G compared to there male counter part and it has been proved scientifically as of biological limitation . May be IAF will give them su30 to fly ,with BVR capable plane they wont need to go for high maneuver VVR fight .

Why don't army also raise some all women Tank battalion as they have got the AC issue rectified in T90s so they wont have to sweat it out in hot desert also Arjun is coming soon so there will be lot of space available in the tank for there comfort.
why not share this scientific evidence instead of pulling crap. Women can be just as good, Israel, France, US have terrific pilots, there are even F-22 female pilots. All pilots have to go through the same training and only the ones fit will get to fly.

Illusive

Country flag
Are they able to perform/available 100% during menstruation period. There shouldn't be different standard of measurement, qualification, training regiment compared to men.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The time for this idea has not come. I wonder who gave the final nod, Modi or Parrikar. Absolutely foolish and short sighted. Pilots are not robots but human beings of flesh and blood.
Consider a not so hypothetical scenario.
I am a male pilot, flying a two seater. My co pilot is a woman, who besides being skillful and capable is also attractive and friendly. I spend the better part of the day training with her, flying regular sorties. We are spending hundreds of hours together in the cockpit. Is it very unnatural that we fall in love?
So now we are planning to get married, raise a family etc. War breaks out.
We go into combat, together. Being quite good at what we do, we are part of the squadron which is the front line of assault. Our mission includes infiltrating enemy airspace and taking out anti air units. And, there is a grave risk of getting hit by anti air as well. I could never afford to lose the love of my life. So I begin to play it a bit safe. I try to keep her safety in mind. I do not risk her. I protect her. So what if I could not achieve my mission? Someone else will take care of that. But at least, she lives for another day right?

Now tell me if this is an unrealistic, remote possibility.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Good decision but what if they are taken POW,I mean not by the Chinese, i admire them as they treated the our dead and pow in 1962 with honour.

I am concerned about Pakis,female pilots should shoot themselves instead of becoming POW of goat loving Pakis.

Last edited:

Neo

Good decision but what if they are taken POW,I mean not by the Chinese, i admire them as they treated the our dead and pow in 1962 with honour.

I am concerned about Pakis,female pilots should shoot themselves instead of becoming POW of goat loving Pakis.
And if they crash somewhere near Delhi, Goa...they should shoot themselves before getting raped.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles