Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat

Country flag
Western women, on average are bigger, stronger and the terrain in the west is far less extreme
There are these guys called Gurkhas. You must have heard about them. Very effective against tall and well built Afghans and Pashtuns in combat.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There are these guys called Gurkhas. You must have heard about them. Very effective against tall and well built Afghans and Pashtuns in combat.
Yes, because of their genetic traits and the hardening effect of the Himalayas!! And they are MEN!! As I said earlier, you're in dire need of help.

ladder

Country flag
How is conducting a simple study on female capabilities in India going to put military readiness at risk ?
It most probably won't even require lots of funds to begin with.
Study is on.

Aspirant847

Country flag
That's why the test, no ? If they pass, they get to go in. Let's make it so that enough women should pass that a unit can be built around them.
If that doesn't happen, then the debate ends and the status quo continues. Simple.

Why is this so controversial ?
What will that unit do huh? probably become practice targets for terrorists and our enemies

Aspirant847

Country flag
Making a lot of assumptions right now.

Once you have the test results you have hard data to back you up. Army cares more about actual data than what some SJW or Feminazi thinks.
No it has already happened in US, and it'll happen here if we let 'em in

Heat

Country flag
Well, still better than being afflicted with SJW syndrome.
Find one irrational SJWish comment I have made here and that would be it from my side.
It should be irrational though, remember.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Find one irrational SJWish comment I have made here and that would be it from my side.
It should be irrational though, remember.
I don't know, drawing parallels between some women and the fucking Gurkhas seem to be a pretty gonk thing to do, in my opinion, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles