Indian Woman for Combat Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

srevster

Country flag
That’s been my point all along. The women have a right to participate in combat, and some members are acting as if they are being asked to give a kidney. They have been going through so much pain to rationalize what’s happening in India

Aspirant847

Country flag
That’s been my point all along. The women have a right to participate in combat, and some members are acting as if they are being asked to give a kidney. They have been going through so much pain to rationalize what’s happening in India
Lol they have the right "right". They have the right to put the men with them in danger? They have the right to be the weakest link of the chain? They have the right to go through child level fitness tests? They have the right to degrade the level of Indian army?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It’s not a right, it’s a privilege accorded by the society to fight for your country.

when we say society, it is encompasses all genders. right now society places it’s confidence in men who are willing to die for their country, when the time comes society will ask their women to go into combat.

As things stand now, we have enough men to die for the country.

If indeed a day comes that Indian women also have to go and fight in trenches, gender equality and women’s empowerment are least of the worries, much worse would have already happened by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles