Indian Spy satellite Pakistan to counter move

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
They got his new pseudo-Arab nationalism going on there... they think they're long lost cousins of the Arabs and stuff like that...

So, I'm willing to put my money on some Arab butcher... that is, if at all they get past making another radio set... hehehehe....

S.A.T.A

Its probably named after the battle of Al badr,supposedly the first battle that Muhammad won.wonder whats the connection with a satellite.

Su-47

Guys, lets not be too soon to criticize. their space program maybe less advanced than ours, but they have operated under very limited funds. let them give it a shot. we can decide whether to criticize or not after that.

i dont see any claims that the Pakistani satellite will be indigenous, so it is possible that the satellite could be imported. They may buy a satellite from China.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Whats interesting is that Pakistan names them after all these invaders like Babur, Ghauri etc, but the first place that they landed and invaded was the area west of Indus in undivided India, and that land today is called Pakistan.
They are naming it just because they were Muslims. What they forget is that their area was the first to be invaded.

johnee

I agree with vinod's point. we should not underestimate pakistan's desire to match india in every way to satisfy their inferior H&D(honour and diginity). they will resort to all kinds of gimmickry, chaaplossi, or threats(by holding gun to their head)..etc to get something which can be claimed to be better than our satellite.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Whats interesting is that Pakistan names them after all these invaders like Babur, Ghauri etc, but the first place that they landed and invaded was the area west of Indus in undivided India, and that land today is called Pakistan.
They are naming it just because they were Muslims. What they forget is that their area was the first to be invaded.
I think (and I have seen many Pakistanis also say the same) that Pakistan is majorly confused about their identity. The elites especially believe that they are "Ashrafs" descendents of invaders like Arabs, Persians, Turks, Central Asians etc. and they can't connect with the miserable masses.

Second, in an attempt to disassociate with their past (the Indian and Hindu identity) they go into a denial mode and I suspect that is the reason for their irrational hostility with India. The more loyal than the king syndrome. In this case more Arab than the Arabs themselves! Surprisingly, some of them have discovered some affinity to the IVC civilization but not to the rest of Indian history after that.

This also explains their love for invaders many of whom were so barbaric that this peaceful land had never seen their like! Monsters like Timur, Gaznavi, Aurangzeb etc. They seem to take delight in the tasteless comments of invaders like Babur about their own motherland and their own forefathers!

All these foreign invaders did more damage to the lands now in Pakistan than in India as you rightly pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles