Indian Spy satellite Pakistan to counter move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pintu

With regards to all of the respected members here, I would like to say that I think the aforestated article is seeing India and Pakistan with same old prism that equates us with Pakistan, this is nothing but ridiculous, the so called lines 'strategic balance in south asia' is absolutely bogus, the balance is always with of India, where does 'the strategic balance' exist, moreover this article never stated about our prowess in the space explorations and never written our achievements, and as per Badar - 1 & B are concerned, they are still lagged far behind than of us,and or primitive age (First one was a digital experimental satellite weighing 52 kg and orbited for less than 6 months, second one is earth observation and may have been already expired) and came in a gap of 11 years(1990 -2001) latter one, is only built by a UK company, PAKSAT is a leased HSG-3 satellite,(on which their General claimed ridiculously, I think he joked , that 'they are better than ours') and this nation, Pakistan only launched till date 2 sounding rockets ,Rehbar -I and Rehbar- II(based on NASA developed design) in 1961 & 1962 respectively, their own SLV program is a failure, least what they can do to acquire a out dated cheap Chinese copy production satellite and dub it as their own surveillance satellite, and then this type of media (asia pulse data source here)which reported this will come out with bluff such as " South Asia space race hots up.......," etc. etc.

Regards

S.A.T.A

Pakistan's space programme is far advanced than that of India.....Musharraf said so and it must be true.......Indians are too negative about Pak

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Pakistan's space programme is far advanced than that of India.....Musharraf said so and it must be true.......Indians are too negative about Pak
Where is the space program?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
:rofl:
Its not often that sarcastic comments come from you.
I started taking it seriously...

S.A.T.A

Its not often that sarcastic comments come from you.
I started taking it seriously...
I was merely stating the truth,Pakistan's programme is far advanced and proof will be sufficiently available when they actually launch one..........

P.S:I admit i forgot to add lol

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Here is Badar-1 satellite

Looks like a microwave. :rofl:

Pintu

I was merely stating the truth,Pakistan's programme is far advanced and proof will be sufficiently available when they actually launch one..........

P.S:I admit i forgot to add lol
Rightly said SATA, when the launch come ( if that come actually in distant future ) they will show us, "yes we did, and ours are advanced than yours".

lol.

Regards

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I think "request" or "beg" or "cajole to give" or "plead with" would be more apt replacements, don't you think ???

They certainly are in no position to "pester" or "demand" anybody for anything...
Well don't underestimate the nuisance value of Pakistan. If India has one, they need one too. By hook or by crook.

China's test of friendship will depend on this now. China doesn't have too many friends anyways, why not keep one that is ready to jump in the air without even asking?

Pintu

Here is Badar-1 satellite

Looks like a microwave. :rofl:

Dear DD, it is Badr-B, that was launched in 2001, however, I first misunderstood it with a vintage 1950 radio set, when I visited Wikipedia.

Oops, I forgot I had seen one bigger radio than this in my uncle's home.

Regards

Flint

Well, to join the bandwagon, I believe our good friends down at Anna University built a better satellite than that.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Well, to join the bandwagon, I believe our good friends down at Anna University built a better satellite than that.
LOL !!! If the Pakistanis call this a Satellite, then I'd dare to say that what the kids at Anna University built was more akin to a "space shuttle" in engineering terms....:d_training::d_training::d_training:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Enough of that folks lets be serious now.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Guys Guys dont discount Pakistan after all it is Pak AKA pure so you see it is the Purest Form of Satalite available on the plant Blessed by the Gazhi's of SUPARCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles