Indian Sports: News and Discussion

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Anyone watching CWG?

I have been involved with Field Hockey coaching for the last 8 years.

These thug Umpires at CWG Women’s Hockey India vs Australia blatantly cheated India. Few years ago in a match they stopped the watch when India was leading with one goal and opponent started their counter attack with few seconds remaining.

Now the lamest lie they told yesterday was, ‘clock not started’ when India successfully stopped the first shootout.

I was literally boiling.

Spit on them and the team that connived. Bunch of Basturds.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Anyone watching CWG?

These thug Umpires at CWG Women’s Hockey India vs Australia blatantly cheated India. Few years ago in a match they stopped the watch when India was leading with one goal and opponent started their counter attack with few seconds remaining.

Now the lamest lie they told yesterday was, ‘clock not started’ when India successfully stopped the first shootout.

I was literally boiling.

watch this...
Total Domination ...
One can literally see what that nigeria's wrestler is thinking..
in the beginning as well, defence becomes offence in split second

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Next cwg they will remove wrestling like they removed shooting and archery .India must get out of this shit commonwealth where our looted wealth 45 trillion dollars is still with british nazis.
disagree. goal should be to participate and win more.

this is the first time i am noticing that in multiple games that players are literally giving up when facing Indian players, even before the match is over. whether this is peculiar to this CWG or it happened before, i don't know.

armortec

Young rhythmic gymnast from J&K Bavleen Kaur. There was a young Aussie gymnast with with Indian roots Ashari Gill too. Hope to see more young Indians in things like gymnastics, track & field (all the Soviet subversion sadly this didn't get passed on) and a more athletic/healthy culture in future.

.India must get out of this shit commonwealth
I too flitter betwen these views. Ultimately I want these "Commontheft" games to be fucked off, especially with the bullshit gora manipulation - maybe use the threat of leaving to get archery and shooting back (and reduce swimming and cycling medal spamming). But I agree India at the moment should compete wherever whenever and give sports and sportspersons outside cricket exposure and experience.

hit&run

Mod
watch this...
Total Domination ...
One can literally see what that nigeria's wrestler is thinking..
in the beginning as well, defence becomes offence in split second

Video link not working for me. Says Private. May be too late as CR algo may have picked it up.

hit&run

Mod
Goddamn. She’s a Python. Once she has you in her grip, she won’t let go.
The match before was too difficult. Nigerian wrestler was formidable but she freaked her out. What a powerhouse she is.

this is the first time i am noticing that in multiple games that players are literally giving up when facing Indian players, even before the match is over. whether this is peculiar to this CWG or it happened before, i don't know.
Yes, participation is very important. Keep playing.

Indrajit

Country flag
Anyone watching CWG?

I was literally boiling.

Let's not be Pakistanis, the whole world doesn't conspire. Not great umpiring but everyone is not out to get you. Happens in almost all sports to many players of different countries to different countries in team sports. Maradona's hznd of God a good example, he cheated, referee was bad but no one suggested international conspiracy. We make ourselves look ridiculous behaving like every white guy is a racist out to get us. We can be angry and irritated with the umpiring but we must let it go.

Blademaster

Let's not be Pakistanis, the whole world doesn't conspire. Not great umpiring but everyone is not out to get you. Happens in almost all sports to many players of different countries to different countries in team sports. Maradona's hznd of God a good example, he cheated, referee was bad but no one suggested international conspiracy. We make ourselves look ridiculous behaving like every white guy is a racist out to get us. We can be angry and irritated with the umpiring but we must let it go.
yes but we can grumble and complain indignantly on behalf of our athletes so they can suffer the losses in dignity and with sportsmanship knowing we got their backs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles