Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yeh sab unit ka tailor bana deta he agar dimag use karna ata ho toh

Translation:-

All this can be made by unit tailor.
When i was a student pilot...

We used to fly small planes for training as solo pilots ie alone..So we had to carry maps,pens,clipboard and markers to calculate track,heading,heading made good and dead recokning etc flying over Central Indian forests.

All this was a mess and in India we didnt have a accessory store like USA so what we did was..

we went to local tailor and handed him a cloth and showed him online photos and videos of a thigh pad which can hold everything as we fly from our hands and he did make it pretty well.

Why i am saying this is not to show that i am some genius but these things are soooo easy to do that like they say in flying in india..Yeh toh bandar bhi kar lega tu kya karega bata?

Armasen guy is also doing the same..its not some rocket science

But i am shocked the guys whose life matters on such gear have no innovation.

RDXChauhan

Country flag
Can someone help draw comparisons between PAFF and TRF for me ? All I know is that PAFF tries to target forces more and TRF targets civilians and government employees
Paff targeting lone army vehicles, while trf does the ied and targeted killings of cops politicians etc.

Blood+

Country flag
When i was a student pilot...

We used to fly small planes for training as solo pilots ie alone..So we had to carry maps,pens,clipboard and markers to calculate track,heading,heading made good and dead recokning etc flying over Central Indian forests.

All this was a mess and in India we didnt have a accessory store like USA so what we did was..

we went to local tailor and handed him a cloth and showed him online photos and videos of a thigh pad which can hold everything as we fly from our hands and he did make it pretty well.

Why i am saying this is not to show that i am some genius but these things are soooo easy to do that like they say in flying in india..Yeh toh bandar bhi kar lega tu kya karega bata?

Armasen guy is also doing the same..its not some rocket science

But i am shocked the guys whose life matters on such gear have no innovation.
Arey aap hi ne toh kaha ke sare 6apri hai, to abhi up surprised kyun ho rahe ho??

Articles