Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
This is the reason why i think PKMs are not well suited for SF . Due to its size and weight it can not be carried in low ready resulting in your most important weapon being out of the fight for a while if bullets start flying .

A shorter LMG like Minimi/249 or Negev is better . Although it is lesser potent.

View attachment 257471

VS

View attachment 257470

Do Paras carry PKM ammo boxes or just links .
God knows what they do how they do what’s the mindset made an absolute mockery out of our SFs

Hydra7.62

Country flag
I must say, the more i am learning about special forces, tactics, gears etc across the world, gradually the more depressed I become.
Then I come across people who claim indian sf is better than American sf just because they need mineral water to drink.
Our military does everything except for focousing on they should be doing.
(for example: paras testing jet packs)

Only when they keep their EGOs aside and become open to learn and accept their situation, only then will see actual progess and growth.

This shit is just straight up depressing.
I think a need a break, Will be back in some time.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
I must say, the more i am learning about special forces, tactics, gears etc across the world, gradually the more depressed I become.
Then I come across people who claim indian sf is better than American sf just because they need mineral water to drink.

Only when they keep their EGOs aside and become open to learn and accept their situation, only then will see actual progess and growth.

Same this is too depressing

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

I always reply instead of looking at how they need mineral water you should look at how they are getting mineral water in those conditions and idk how anyone got it maybe cause of that particular situation but SEALS,CAGs and other SF groups are perfectly capable of drinking water from natural sources and even carry filter tablets so maybe it's just that particular incident but it's not true they need mineral water

Waanar

Country flag
This is the reason why i think PKMs are not well suited for SF . Due to its size and weight it can not be carried in low ready resulting in your most important weapon being out of the fight for a while if bullets start flying .

A shorter LMG like Minimi/249 or Negev is better . Although it is lesser potent.

View attachment 257471

VS

View attachment 257470

Do Paras carry PKM ammo boxes or just links .
PKM weighs the same as Negev and lighter than Minimi.
Don't fall for looks. PKM fires basically what is the Russian 308 (more power, more range) at a lesser weight than most LMGs which fire 5.56.
PKM and the Sig battle rifles are probably the best purchase decision the Army made in terms of small arms ever.

The training for them, on the other hand.....

VictorDelta4

Country flag
More about how Machine Gunner kits are setup

Armasen should step in machine gunner kits as well both PC based and LBV based.
there's no MG kit per se. You make do with what you have and select the loadout accordingly so that you can carry extra mags on your body and all the things you would need.
So MG mag pouches, GP pouches and radio pouches should be enough to build a decent loadout.

kaboom

Country flag
there's no MG kit per se. You make do with what you have and select the loadout accordingly so that you can carry extra mags on your body and all the things you would need.
So MG mag pouches, GP pouches and radio pouches should be enough to build a decent loadout.
MG kits do exist , but yeah you can work with your standard kit as well .But a proper one would work better
Like for PKMs

1718036415972.png

1718036482563.png

1718036505820.png

Articles