Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
We are taking casualties and they are not learning getting lured in traps,ambushes then cordon the area oh shit terrorists escaped so sad and cycle repeats again and again I miss the time when I didn’t know in-depth about the forces and was happy watching edits of SF :facepalm:
They are addicted to not changing. I remember how a 10 Para SF CO said they'll review CQB tactics after Capt Pawan Kumar died and yet I dont see much change. Same old stacking up together and interlocking arms, legs like wtf
1717906807187.png
and
1717906966728.png
equals to this:
1717907181329.png

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

Jedi Operator

Country flag
The only thing they learnt from that OP is we can’t do CQB so we improve CQB right?NO.We blow up the house:hail::doh:
Remember that one ex 21 SF and NSG guy said they were sent to Kashmir during that period after Army realized they need a special intervention force for these urban ops. This shows that instead of improoving they'll delegate the task to someone else. In this case, NSG. MARCOS would have also gone the Para SF way had it not been for Maritime Counter terrorism as their prime mandate

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Remember that one ex 21 SF and NSG guy said they were sent to Kashmir during that period after Army realized they need a special intervention force for these urban ops. This shows that instead of improoving they'll delegate the task to someone else. In this case, NSG. MARCOS would have also gone the Para SF way had it not been for Maritime Counter terrorism as their prime mandate
I don’t what is the Vision for SF of top brass to this day paras have to wait till the morning to conduct an op in jungle (RR aur infantry toh dur ki baat hai) for 1-2 pig they call the SF squads how will you conduct op against terrorists if the level of equipment with both is almost same.Inka bas na chale wrna ye NSG ko COIN OPS mai bhej de.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
View attachment 257251

Going by F INSAS for Regular Grunts. We can expect similar disappointments.
This is just a jhumla F INSAS isn't happening the thousands of drdo Smpp bpjs are sitting and rotting in armoury no one likes to put these heavy shits on them some infantry units have started buying PCs from local venders now

VictorDelta4

Country flag
View attachment 257252

My ideal loadout for All Indian SF

All KACs
They will go broke trying to equip a single company with all KACs.
So you have a 9.5", 11.5-12", 14-14.5", 16"
I would go with lets say a 11.5" Noveske Chainsaw, M2010/(Local re-barreled OFB snipe rifle in a better furniture)/SSS rifles/SAKO Rifles , M110A1 and any shorty PDW like JVPC/MP7!

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They will go broke trying to equip a single company with all KACs.
So you have a 9.5", 11.5-12", 14-14.5", 16"
I would go with lets say a 11.5" Noveske Chainsaw, M2010, M110A1 and any shorty PDW like JVPC/MP7!
JVPC could have very well taken up that PDW and conceal role the ballastics are better than MP7 too but it all went to trash 🗑

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
This is just a jhumla F INSAS isn't happening the thousands of drdo Smpp bpjs are sitting and rotting in armoury no one likes to put these heavy shits on them some infantry units have started buying PCs from local venders now

That Armour is nightmare for any Soldier. Looks like Money went to shit if they bought and never used it.

Looks like SMPP website is hacked by some Lottery ticket group. Don't visit for now.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
JVPC could have very well taken up that PDW and conceal role the ballastics are better than MP7 too but it all went to trash 🗑
Absolutely. Its good that atleast CAPFs are using it. MP9 lobby wont let anyone take away the IA contract!
It's a highly gassed gun but could have easily ran it suppressed.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
That Armour is nightmare for any Soldier. Looks like Money went to shit if they bought and never used it.

Looks like SMPP website is hacked by some Lottery ticket group. Don't visit for now.
Yep money gone to shit SMPP has way better original product's

Articles