Indian Special Forces

DIE UwU

Country flag
Bhai I have video where parasf beheading paki in recent time but video upload nahi ho Rahi hai this one

View attachment 244913
Bhenchod phir ye bakchodi shuru mat kar lala.
Isko upload karne main un PAFF walo ka he fyda hai.
Ye sab video vo recruit karne ke liya use karte honge.
Pichli paff beheading ko unhone is hi video se justify karne ke koshish kari thi kashmiri chutiyon ko.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
View attachment 244916
The holosuns are made in china and rebranded in US and sold at higher prices.Why couldn’t we use the same,buy holosuns at cheap price from China using some fake companies and distribute to our forces.We are already doing billions of dollars business with china there is nothing wrong in that ,or is there any law which stops us from buying mil hardware from China?
Alot of factor's tbh yes recent laws does not allow us to directly import Chinese mil hardware and the will is also responsible when you just get to import these systems from West directly or with some india company through πŸͺ› so no one makes the effort to develop these cause it's just easier the other way and way more profitable.

Kumaoni

Bhenchod phir ye bakchodi shuru mat kar lala.
Isko upload karne main un PAFF walo ka he fyda hai.
Ye sab video vo recruit karne ke liya use karte honge.
Pichli paff beheading ko unhone is hi video se justify karne ke koshish kari thi kashmiri chutiyon ko.
these vids should be privately shared amongst propagandist generals like myself

kaboom

Country flag
i think they dont know indian warships have 76mm guns too taking out that puny aa gun is easy job
firing the 76mm on the ships superstructure can be problematic as it can kill people(hostages) inside due to overpenetration . The hostages are generally kept inside the bridge , and it appears that the gun is mounted just outside the bridge . So direct fire is a no no in this case.

Gessler

Country flag
I think this is the first Indian SOF op in recent times that got headlines across the world...

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I think this is the first Indian SOF op in recent times that got headlines across the world...

since 26/11 .....yes

jai jaganath

Country flag

Sirji
I doubt if u remember u said that 4 mh-60r helis can be used for spec ops
Is it true
Or that was misunderstanding from my side

Gessler

Country flag
Sirji
I doubt if u remember u said that 4 mh-60r helis can be used for spec ops
Is it true
Or that was misunderstanding from my side
Well tbh all 24 of them can be used for Special Operations if need be...it's just a matter of removing kit that you think is unneccesary for the mission. All the stuff like stub wings, sonobouy launchers, dunking sonars etc. are modular.

Here's my tweet with original observations:

So it would seem that 4 of our Seahawks wouldn't be fitted with the dunking sonars. Which means we don't expect those 4 to be performing ASW role. It would be reasonable to assume we've earmarked them for some other role...which could very well be for MARCOS' usage.

MH60Rs are easily the most survivable rotary wing platform we have in India today. Would make total sense to use them for deploying & extracting SOF units.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
firing the 76mm on the ships superstructure can be problematic as it can kill people(hostages) inside due to overpenetration . The hostages are generally kept inside the bridge , and it appears that the gun is mounted just outside the bridge . So direct fire is a no no in this case.
that would be the choice of the commander cause getting the ship too close would also risk damage of equipment from small arms fire
iirc oto melera guns have air burst option too they could use it if no civilians are near the enemies (im not advocating for shooting it but it could be used as an option)

kaboom

Country flag
that would be the choice of the commander cause getting the ship too close would also risk damage of equipment from small arms fire
iirc oto melera guns have air burst option too they could use it if no civilians are near the enemies (im not advocating for shooting it but it could be used as an option)
Yeah, I forgot about the airbust mode.
Or they can just use anti material rifles .

Articles