Indian Special Forces

STORE 2.0

Country flag
In the coming years I expect Agniveer veterans and ex-SSC officers to be employed by Indian PMCs owned by Adani, Tata, Ambani, Birla, Mittal, etc.
Bad idea. If big company like TATA , Adani owned PMC's its easy fr other countries to sanction them and it will effect the country, and im positive most of these companies have some sort of morals which would not allow them. But if i had enough money and Gov support I would start one though :devil:

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Thts why we also need PMC's like Wagner and Blackwater to do the dirty work. Every country has one these days and we should too.
It always amazes me how politicians and generals wont shy from doing the dirty work for promotions, or to get away from charges. But when it comes to national security, they lick Gandhi's ass

STORE 2.0

Country flag
PMCs are for doing one’s dirty work in other countries, not in your own country’s territory.
Well other countries do not face the same issues we do, if they did they would do the same. U can't win against a isurgency by playing fair, u have to get dirty and IA being a professional force can only do so much before it's name is tarnished which is not a good look even frm the common people of the this country who hold them in high regard. Just like how the rest of the world accusers Turkish forces of being Rapists and Barberians. At the end of the day we need someone to kill without accountability and be not attached to the official forces.

airborneCommando

Country flag
any article referring to special forces deployment in JK, like under whose command are they? sector commander, div or corps commander?
Idk about article but usually the orders are passed at Corps Cmdr level. Each corps commander has a few teams of SF Bns under his disposal. (Exclusively for COIN ops)

Last edited:

OutForVendetta

Country flag
And you know they are innocent peace loving civilians right?
Do you know without a shroud of doubt that they were the ones who killed our personnel? If yes, then what's the point of killing them when we have ways to gain information from them ? if not, you just killed 3 civilians in cold blood.

PAFF reignited the fire among Kashmiri Muslim youth with he recent videos. The video of this attack (if they release it) will also grant them a sense of bravado and mental superiority that the Indian army isn't as invincible as it thinks it is and you ca humiliate them like both Lashkar and Jaish have been doing in the last 2 years.

Now add the fact that we just killed 3 civilians in cold blood, one belonging to the family of a BSF personnel and CONGRATULATIONS, you just lost the goodwill and the chance of developing the "Human intelligence" that people in this forum can't stop saying the army has lost in the previous years.

I thought people here would be a bit smarter.

OutForVendetta

Country flag
More than 28 soldiers died serving in the same region in a year! One of the soldier in previous attack was mutilated beyond recognition by terrorists, no final rites till now, body is kept in hospital and his wife has been called by the govt. to identify whatever is left of him!

No rage over all this! Man.....

3 ogw's killed and the whole country goes gaga!!
The day Indian defence fanbois understand the difference between sacrifice of soldiers and possible killing of "civilians" for revenge is the day they will have clarity of why the "Human intelligence" that fanbois keep crying about, isn't coming.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag

OutForVendetta

Country flag
Thts why we also need PMC's like Wagner and Blackwater to do the dirty work. Every country has one these days and we should too.
You can come up with PMC's or any other fancy group, even they will take heavy casualties. The PMC's of US pay 3-4x of what soldiers got I the army. Are we willing to do that ?

Nothing will happen until we have the political courage to regularly send death squads across the LoC into Occupied Jammu and start enacting revenge of them. Until then, it's their turf, their game. Be ready to get hit once again and this sae circle of blaming something or the other will continue.

Articles