Indian Special Forces

AnantS

Country flag
Nothing to do with the west. The Japanese, Koreans, Thai, Malaysians, Israelis, Brazilians - all make better Military movies than we do. We have an dumb population that is easily satisfied and Movie makers that are happy to do the bare minimum to make maximum money (knowing very well what they are doing)

Dont forget for most Jingo's (even on this forum) - URI was such a big hit.
URI was passable but for the last silly indigestible helicopter chase scene.

jai jaganath

Country flag
I thought you would say "Wolf Warrior" was a classic.
Nah just comparing with the lowest rug in movie industry
After watching kangana trailer even sherdil was better
Although even that's was 3rd grade and was laughing at every scene but after kangana trailer no one deserves that position
I likes the classical top gun
But I haven't watched wolf warrior

rkhanna

Country flag
There is a Malaysian SOF movie Called PASKAL - its not netflix. Lets just start with that first

URI was passable but for the last silly indigestible helicopter chase scene.
Honestly - The moment i saw all those soldiers Sprinting (for hours?) across the LOC, through the forest i stopped watching. Though even till then it was via alot of fast forwarding.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Nah just comparing with the lowest rug in movie industry
After watching kangana trailer even sherdil was better
Although even that's was 3rd grade and was laughing at every scene but after kangana trailer no one deserves that position
I likes the classical top gun
But I haven't watched wolf warrior
I watched some Chinese Top Gun movie some months ago, it was pretty cool. Standard masala movie direction/production, but enjoyable nonetheless

Anyway we should stop discussing about this topic in this thread

DumbPilot

Country flag
Idea for the SF thread: can an actual wargame be done on this thread regarding how Indian SF(whether deserving of the title or not) would be utilized in the first few days or weeks of the war against a country like, say, Pakistan or China?

With actual unit data, mapping etc - since all I've been seeing is RR on this thread about gear this operator that for the last few months lol, might as well use this defense forum as defense nerds instead of sucking the black pill

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
or something like Hacksaw Ridge/Band of Brothers
Something based on Naga regiment would be uniting for us , with all their headhunter aura and all . With all that budget releasing something that even asean countries produce should be peanuts for bollywood

rkhanna

Country flag
an an actual wargame be done on this thread regarding how Indian SF(
You will have to:

1) Set Geopolitical parameters to wargame first - Aliies? formal and informal
2) the Conflict from ourside is Offensive or Defensive - (and why for both)
3) State Actors / Non State Actors
4) What is the political escalation threshold for India
5) Set time of the year
6) Set Battlespace - Limited Conflict on border / Proxy Conflict / Proxy Conflict in a third Country (eg Afghanistan?) / Total War - which could increase battle space to the South China Sea and Persian Gulf

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

zathura98

Country flag
Even Pakistani airforce movie was far better than any Bollywood airforce movie
in India ,majority of common civilians (even most army brats) don't know dime about military , they can't even tell difference between crpf ,bsf ,army , JKP camo , to them every camo guy is Army man , every gun is AK47 (i literally had a friend calling insas as AK47 and even after telling him so many times , he never accepted ). I bet they can't even tell different wars we were in. All of these translates to such shitty potrayal of military in movies , shows

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
There is a Malaysian SOF movie Called PASKAL - its not netflix. Lets just start with that first

Honestly - The moment i saw all those soldiers Sprinting (for hours?) across the LOC, through the forest i stopped watching. Though even till then it was via alot of fast forwarding.
Please do watch the movie keertichakra in malayalam or lakshya every else is pure crap.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Nothing to do with the west. The Japanese, Koreans, Thai, Malaysians, Israelis, Brazilians - all make better Military movies than we do. We have an dumb population that is easily satisfied and Movie makers that are happy to do the bare minimum to make maximum money (knowing very well what they are doing)

Dont forget for most Jingo's (even on this forum) - URI was such a big hit.

Guys please do watch these short films and then again say the so called bollywood jingoistic movies made on multi crore movies are epic

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

Lakshay And Prahaar best movie ever produced by Bollywood

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag
Are yaar Maine Jo movie post karri hai wo kisi ne dekhi ki nai ?
Dekhi to give your opinion

Articles