Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
There are many dumbest decisions being made lately. Besides Garuds also acquired a few BNVD-Ps. Haven't seen any with Paras. Marcos got dual tubes and comtacs. However some G20 footages show Marcos with those USMC type bowman headsets. We are way behind.
Garuds are advancing fast 2-3 years and they will have decent gear

jai jaganath

Country flag
Good to see more high cuts then maybe an indicator that comtacs will come one day
I don't understand the purpose of bump high cuts in 10 para
The cost difference between these and ballistic ones are not much
I know people will say weight and all but what's the purpose of high cuts if they protect from bullets
These are good for training but not in real ops but 10 para has only bump ones which can't protect from bullets
Is it ignorance or something else

jai jaganath

Country flag
Lmao, according to gentex site pricing, there's almost 1.2k USD i.e around 1 lakh INR difference per unit b/w a FAST XP and a FAST Bump helmet.

:brahmos:https://www.gentexcorp.com/ops-core/
Bro I am not speaking or comparing these with ops core hcbh
I am saying wrt other company's helmets
https://supplyapp.com/ballistic-hel...5gMlb7qYNjk1ZP4MFzLq_lzLrcjhfO4g5JwptCpRDTSbc
I am not writing about Indian companies like mku or tasl who make make high cuts but their price isn't in public domain
But definitely would be less than ops core ones
My entire point is if they r spending then better spend for ballistic ones bcoz we are not a nation with money to afford Bump ones for training and ballistic ones for ops

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
that would be sick
But I can't play for the next 2 years till I get out of this hostel which has a net speed in literally single digits..
I will join you guys in few months after I figure out my job/college situation

Sayman Ame

Country flag
@kaboom @Jedi Operator

if you guys want we can set up a DFI arma community(it's on sale rn for the next 15 hours or so for 500rs)
Remember what I said about having to play alone and sed lyf? Yeah, it's back to square one.

download.jpeg

(On the bright side PAFF pigs can't infiltrate the game group and learn the ways of the Major Generals and Air Marshals on DFI)

Nightshade1992

Country flag
If you guys are really up for military simulation games such as ARMA 3, Squad and Ready or not...hit me up. Me and Major Avinash play a lot of coop games. Mostly Ready or not, insurgency sandstorm and Ground Branch. Would be good to get a full blown squad who understand military phonetics etc

JConline

Country flag
that would be sick
But I can't play for the next 2 years till I get out of this hostel which has a net speed in literally single digits..
I'm in. Although timezones might be a bit of a handicap for me in a few months.

Global Defence

Articles