Indian Special Forces

STORE

It is for the diabolic rant that goes no here, that is clearly being used by Pakistani handlers on twitter for propaganda.

Clearly PAFF Social media operators are a regular visitor in this forum (going by their forum lingo). They must have a blast reading this thread.

( The rant may be justified. But it being used by our enemies to peddle their narrative is unfortunate)
So we should stop rants and just say only the good things frm now on?

IndianEagle2000

No you should continue the rant , that's the whole point of this thread.

Just make it available for member & not the 600 odd people who lurk on it, take screenshots & spread their anti India propaganda.

It just lowers the chances of misuse. Anyways I am not the one that decides.

Last edited:

iBaaz

Country flag
No one is asking you to stop, its just that the thread wont be visible to everyone (even the ones without account) If i am not wrong

STORE

No you should continue the rant , that's the whole point of this thread.

Just make to avail for member & not the 600 odd people who lurk on it, take screenshots & spread their anti India propaganda
Even I used to be guest fr 2 years before I joined. And this thread helped me learn a lot of stuff which made me join DFI. Restricting it won't do us any good and make it more like a private chat rather than a forum.

STORE

No one is asking you to stop, its just that the thread wont be visible to everyone (even the ones without account) If i am not wrong
Lol. Then u can create a whatsapp group with the existing members and no need to have a forum.

iBaaz

Country flag
Even I used to be guest fr 2 years before I joined. And this thread helped me learn a lot of stuff which made me join DFI. Restricting it won't do us any good and make it more like a private chat rather than a forum.
It does not cost money to create an account

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No blocking or restrictions will be imposed on the thread, changing our way of life is not the way.
just be conscious and responsible of what is being posted, maintain discipline.

"bitter truth" to one is narrative ammo to another.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
It's not false, none of the pictures and videos those paff swine shared shows that they killed them and not IEDs.
I have written it so many times. Out of all those videos they have shared, they have only shown 2 KIA operators. What about the rest? How are we to believe that IED narrative is false? The nwes of 2 operators KIA and 4 injured come and late afternoon 3 pf those succumbed to injuries

clorox

Country flag
I have written it so many times. Out of all those videos they have shared, they have only shown 2 KIA operators. What about the rest? How are we to believe that IED narrative is false? The nwes of 2 operators KIA and 4 injured come and late afternoon 3 pf those succumbed to injuries
didnt the army admit 4 SF operatives were KIA?

iBaaz

Country flag
Was wondering if Spy Cams (The ones which we use to monitor wildlife in National Parks etc) can be placed at multiple spots in the Forest Area?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles