Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
Do you think the entire sanctioned amount is disbured to the Army on time to utilise.

As I shared the tweets from a Physicist in IISC Bangalore. Funds are not provide even after being allocated. This could possibly be the same case for the Army.

In that case returning of Sanctioned amount must be the formalities version of Funds not granted.

I am not defending it, but it could just be one reality that we often overlook.
U r seriously comparing sf with educational institutions
Bro u seriously need to learn regarding these topics
This discussion won't reach the conclusion if u bring apples and oranges to compare
A force that ought to be the tip of sword of military and entire momentum in beginning of conflict dependent on them doesn't face funds crunch neither in India nor in world
Para sf are not facing fund crunches u go and ask any officer jawan or other defense personnel
It's all due to sheer ignorance and incompetency
Period!

IndianEagle2000

U r seriously comparing sf with educational institutions
Bro u seriously need to learn regarding these topics
This discussion won't reach the conclusion if u bring apples and oranges to compare
A force that ought to be the tip of sword of military and entire momentum in beginning of conflict dependent on them doesn't face funds crunch neither in India nor in world
Para sf are not facing fund crunches u go and ask any officer jawan or other defense personnel
It's all due to sheer ignorance and incompetency
Period!
There is no way you can prove it to me, there is no fund crunch. You don't have the Expenditure recipe or the documents on the amount allocated to individual commanders for procurement in the Army. No one here does.

What ever your saying is just intuitive in nature. As it is for everyone else.

Let's agree to disagree. And move on. Been grinding the same thing for way too long.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
IISC Bengalore is one of the premier research institutions in India. If they can face the level of neglect. I would say even the Para SF are not immune to such budgetary constraints.

The only other reasons could be some random conspiracy theory. I have no issues with that, I just don't buy it.

And mind your language you "Numbskull". I have been patiently relying to a dozen of you "Numbskull"s without a vugure outburst since yesterday. Have some decency.
Armed forces ka matlab samajta hai tujhe?
Do you understand what Special Forces do? There is a difference between your Fufa in Bangalore not getting his money and the best fighting force of the Army being a rag tag militia.
Stop making excuses, the bitching we do here is warranted.
You were praising the picture of the para sf guy with his "full kit" earlier, dude if you think thats decent gear you know nothing.
I suggest you move on if you dont like what we say here, plenty of fanboy accounts out there on facebook and twitter. You can live there peacefully with you head in the sand.

jai jaganath

Country flag
There is no way you can prove it to me, there is no fund crunch. You don't have the Expenditure recipe or the documents on the amount allocated to individual commanders for procurement in the Army. No one here does.

What ever your saying is just intuitive in nature. As it is for everyone else.

Let's agree to disagree. And move on. Been grinding the same thing for way too long.
When u will go ahead and learn more regarding it u will understand the deep rooted problem in ecosystem then u will see how this entire funds shortage is very bogus
More importantly Army literally returns the budget in the end of fy
So I can't say more
Let's agree to disagree

IndianEagle2000

Armed forces ka matlab samajta hai tujhe?
Do you understand what Special Forces do? There is a difference between your Fufa in Bangalore not getting his money and the best fighting force of the Army being a rag tag militia.
Stop making excuses, the bitching we do here is warranted.
You were praising the picture of the para sf guy with his "full kit" earlier, dude if you think thats decent gear you know nothing.
I suggest you move on if you dont like what we say here, plenty of fanboy accounts out there on facebook and twitter. You can live there peacefully with you head in the sand.
Whether it is the Ministry of Science & Technology or the Defence Ministry. Funds anyway come from the Finance Ministry only.

Government doesn't run an additional consolidated fund for the Military. So they are not in a silo that cannot be affected by budgetary constraints. All jars filled from the same well.

At this point your just putting your own words over my views to be able to diss PARA some how. I am not even defending PARA just pointing at a possible reason for the shortcomings.

Your totally free to entertain it or not. I really don't care.
When u will go ahead and learn more regarding it u will understand the deep rooted problem in ecosystem then u will see how this entire funds shortage is very bogus
More importantly Army literally returns the budget in the end of fy
So I can't say more
Let's agree to disagree
I said it before. Fund allocated doesn't mean fund disbursed. In some case it would also included the fund not disbursed for a particular project with in the same fiscal year.

You really don't have any inside source into the army financial operations. Your inference is intuitive in nature & heavily influenced.

When we have agreed to disagree. Why the hell am I having the same discussion the nth time.

Last edited:

Marcus Aurelius

Country flag
Whether it is the Ministry of Science & Technology or the Defence Ministry. Funds anyway come from the Finance Ministry only.

Government doesn't run an additional consolidated fund for the Military. So they are not in a silo that cannot be affected by budgetary constraints. All jars filled from the same well.

At this point your just putting your own words over my views to be able to diss PARA some how. I am not even defending PARA just pointing at a possible reason for the shortcomings.

Your totally free to entertain it or not. I really don't care.

I said it before. Fund allocated doesn't mean fund disbursed. In some case it would also included the fund not disbursed for a particular project with in the same fiscal year.

You really don't have any inside source into the army financial operations. Your inference is intuitive in nature & heavily influenced.

When we have agreed to disagree. Why the hell am I having the same discussion the nth time.

I agree, the money has to come from the Finance Ministry and it generally comes pretty late for most govt departments. However, I also believe that the pathetic situation of the SF is a mixture of both the reasons, apathy at the part of the senior leadership of the military who do not know where to spend the money, how to spend the money and when to spend the money and late release of funds by the finance ministry.

Just put things into perspective, the example of IISC was given, similarly the finance ministry releases funds pretty late to the health ministry and I suppose the defence ministry for reimbursing pvt hospitals for the CGHS and ECHS patients they treat.

abingdonboy

Country flag
As per some of you Indian Army is drowning in Dollars, yet nothing shows up on ground.

You make up whatever you want. I really have no locus standi. My defence or your aquisition doesn't change the reality.

Budgetary constraints are a reality. Ignoring that would not help any one. If that is not the case then we charther into the territory of conspiracy theories.
$42bn USD or ~5x the entire Pak military budget goes just for the IA, drowning in dollars is not how I’d characterise the situation but sins of the past are catching up to them. The manpower above all else force structure is costing them badly now- >90% of that entire budget is spent on pensions and salaries meaning each year the IA is being paid basically just to stand still.

the only solution to this is either to massively increase defence spending or to rationalise the manpower, the latter being more sustainable long term. This is where recruitment freezes and agniveer comes in, some self interested clowns will come out and protest this but it really is a national security imperative.

That said, this is all high level stuff, there’s still no excuse for now finding $15-20mn/year to get SF just some relatively contemporary gear, the Somali miltia grade they are at is beyond contempt.

furthermore, the same army hands back unspent CAPEX at the end of FYs regularly, the MoD/GoI seems to be working on a solution to this so let’s watch this space.

effectively the MoD/GoI is having to drag the IA kicking and streaming into the 21st century, if left to them they’d be 18th century gentlemen forever.

none of this explains the IA’s own sabotage of their SFcapabilities with the unhinged step to convert airborne to SF of course

At this point no amount of money you throw at the situation will solve a damn thing, the IA simply doesn’t want SF, they’ve made it clear

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
PAFF again post pics of Tar 21 and KIA Operator
Why army narrating a fake story of IED PAFF mentioned all 5 took bullets on their chest we clearly see in pictures and how can terrorist escape after a contact established

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Why army narrating a fake story of IED PAFF mentioned all 5 took bullets on their chest we clearly see in pictures and how can terrorist escape after a contact established
where did you see all 5?
Till now they have shown 2 KIA operator.

kaboom

Country flag
any link?

clorox

Country flag
does the army not know that they've already recorded like 3-4 videos of them attacking our soldiers?
why are they literally lying while they even KNOW they record their attacks?

Nightshade1992

Country flag
Guys please don't spread this info anywhere. Coldhearted Aviator is completely right. These motherfuckers visit this forum on a regular basis. The IED narrative by the army is not false. It's just a propaganda by these cucks to rile us up into spreading this on social media websites and forums. These bastards are very tech savvy. J&K and Porkistan ka hi ek engineer hai who handles this account. Young launda hai 25-35 ke beech. Jhantu

DIE UwU

Country flag
This cannot be true because I cannot believe that an IA Brigadier can be this Moronic. So he WANTS the Major to die? He is questing why he came out alive? That he should have have gotten himself killed?
He allowed (!!!??) the bodies to fall into enemy hands!

These are the men planing and leading our SOF Units? !!! We are fucked when the chinese come.
I think its just some bs tbh,
If a real brigadier from Special operations unit is making such degen comments on an open internet forum than he should be kicked out before someone even question the major.
You are believing a paki osint/news Twitter account, dont take it seriously.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Guys please don't spread this info anywhere. Coldhearted Aviator is completely right. These motherfuckers visit this forum on a regular basis. The IED narrative by the army is not false. It's just a propaganda by these cucks to rile us up into spreading this on social media websites and forums. These bastards are very tech savvy. J&K and Porkistan ka hi ek engineer hai who handles this account. Young launda hai 25-35 ke beech. Jhantu
Absolutely, they are pedaling their lies and trying to force it down our throat so we can spread it on internet, dont get fooled brothers , if no IED exploded then why are these guys not posting the full footage, why only the footage after the fight ended.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles