Indian Special Forces

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Kha se shuru karu bc....

Under cover ops k liye operators ko freedom di he grooming me aur bc unki photo click karke Twitter pe dal di.

Koi uniformity peace location me bhi nhi he

Tactical shemagh ko part of uniform dikha dia he

Information Technology k age me General sahab ko Join Your Army type display de rhe he.
Itni care toh Para SF soldiers ko khud krni chahiye Balaclavas dalke rakna chaiye during Gen Visit pta hai Photo shoot hoga

jai jaganath

Country flag
We visited a manufacturing company recently. We will be releasing trousers with integrated kneepad soon but just so you know a certain unit from PARA SF has ordered 1k trousers with integrated kneel pad. Wont name the unit but yes kiya hai ek unit new.
Is it true bro
I hope we can see them in using in exercises
Do u have pic of trousers with integrated pads
If u don't have problems then pls consider

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
We visited a manufacturing company recently. We will be releasing trousers with integrated kneepad soon but just so you know a certain unit from PARA SF has ordered 1k trousers with integrated kneel pad. Wont name the unit but yes kiya hai ek unit new.
Ok so does it come with the knee pad or one has to insert it .
Also , can you atleast tell us if it's Crye style pockets or Spec Ops style pockets?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Should call them the ‘foreign ex’ edition

Nightshade1992

Country flag
1k for foreign exercise ? Sprinkle of exaggeration , I assume. Also considering that Gearsmith pants are in olive green config , only a handful would find use in them
The trousers in gearsmith online store will be for both civilians and military personnel alike. The version that we are selling to the para SF unit has different config, mods and material and there is a reason for that. The more mods and hitech materials, the more the manufacturing cost and eventually hefty MRP which won't be affordable by most Indians. So we would be selling a bit toned down version in our website although it is still operational ready as the testing parameters were met.

Last edited:

Nightshade1992

Country flag
built your pants on the lines of UF Pro pants
The R&D and material took us almost 1 year to manufacture. There are 100 things that can be added or improved but it takes time and most importantly a lot of money. UF pro pants are no rocket science it can be made easily but it all boils down to whether the user wants it or can afford it. We won't produce heavily modded pants if there is no economic sense for us in it. We are eventually moving on to export markets soon.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles