Indian Special Forces

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Principal's office.

Guy second to the entry looks so uncomfortable . Feet in position where it's very easy to lose balance.
When I was a student in at airforce school in jamnagar, I swear due to my frens I was made to go to principal office.
And I kid you not all buildings in my school were painted in this same color, so this may be a joke to you but I have felt like this in real as I have gone to principals office which was painted just like this
@Tactical Doge

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Kamse kam desert eagle to dete garud walo ko, naam me bhi eagle hai.
Maine IGI aur counter strike me chalya hai, kasam se bada jor ka maar karti hai, banda ek goli me saaf. 🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳 ( is post ko hate dene wale ko mata rani hate degi dekh lena😈😈😈)
@ManhattanProject catrapistcumpussy drinker sahab.
@Johny_Baba dry state wale.
Would make sense, the desert eagle is also made by the jews like all their weapons. At this point if not the best sf lets become the most ridiculous.

JConline

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Anyone who didn't know which is which would easily confuse the Kyrgyz guys to be Indian just from their much greater kit, should only be obvious because India spends 70 billion in defense expenditure vs Kyrgyzstan's 100 million.
Ab toh samjho kuch, gernails and babus.
Olive green ones are us right?

abingdonboy

Country flag
> Those Kyrgyz guys are rocking shooter cut plate carrier

> ComTac and IR light in helmet

> Integrated knee pads

Indian are looking naked for some reason

Mag grip

what’s the excuse for this now? Kyrgyzstan spends less than the cost of a single Rafale every year but they are better equipped and seemingly have better basic drills/skills than the Indian army’s most ‘elite’

these face slaps come quick and fast these days, one after another

Kumaoni

Mag grip

what’s the excuse for this now? Kyrgyzstan spends less than the cost of a single Rafale every year but they are better equipped and seemingly have better basic drills/skills than the Indian army’s most ‘elite’

This will result in nothing but disaster. And Indian soldiers are getting humiliated in every single excerise by every single county. Sad country.

rkhanna

Country flag
So Major Surendra Pooniya too got selected into SF the similar way?Like no probation for docs?
Didnt understand your question. She is a Unit Doc. She doesnt do probation or even ahve to do selection. She is not a combat member of the Regt - Like Cooks/Armourers/SIGINT/ELINT/ etc etc. Support function.

Back in the day it was just simple tradition that even the non combat members ran selection voluntarily as a show of solidarity with the Operators. IMO this is just that.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Mag grip

I'm happy with the Trigger Discipline. But we'll one goes up another went down . The first thing required to bring change is educating the instructors and armourers . We can't even blame the newer recruits and officers at this point . They were trained in the way they are .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles