Indian Special Forces

DumbPilot

Country flag
I think he meant the accidental pointing of a firearm on a friendly troop, not a deliberate murder of fellow soldier.... Would be very alarming if our troops started trying to murder each other during exercises, that would be front page news 😁 .

In that you are correct lol. It would be labelled more of a potential fraticide than a frag

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
A company that sells accessories allmost anything from tactical clothing to weapon illuminators etc . Although probably local vendor of Nextorch

This firm sells flashlights/pistol laser/weapon and helmet mounts/ir strobe

Scramjet

Country flag
A company that sells accessories allmost anything from tactical clothing to weapon illuminators etc . Although probably local vendor of Nextorch

This firm sells flashlights/pistol laser/weapon and helmet mounts/ir strobe
Brother is there any place from where i can get me some original mechanix gloves (them classic ones). I want one within the next week or so.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Brother is there any place from where i can get me some original mechanix gloves (them classic ones). I want one within the next week or so.
I mean you can order one from Mechanix itself . It's around $22 or so. I haven't found local clone sources yet but I'll look

Or you can search in IndiaMart, that site has a lot of offsource stuff

NotASussyBoi

Country flag

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
is indiamart legit, feels a bit fishy
Yeah for me , it felt too but their customer care is overactive . I just happened to login in the site and scouted through for some tactical plate carriers or Vest companies in order to match some photos . 2hrs later their customer care called me and asked if I wanted to purchase a tactical vest . :facepalm:

Although it's true that I was able to source out some companies from the photos with the available details from the site but still fishy

Angel of War

Country flag
so a US rifleman with proper optics, proper training, good command and control, situational aww needs etc is 1:1 as an Indian grunt with iron sights and a couple of spare mags?

see first, shoot first, kill first.

What you’re proposing is the kind of boots on the ground tactics of WW1. Mechanisation has changed everything, the Ukraine war isn’t applicable in a total war between india and China with the kind of tech and mech advantage PLA has over the IA
None of the Mech advantage will suffice in the mountains, except in a few stretches of LAC where we match china pound for pound in mechanised forces , 90% of LAC is such that only light troops can fight and dominate areas of concern. pLA tech advantage on a soldier to soldier basis is not great. I've never seen them with sights or body armour at the LAC. Much of what they show to the world is propaganda. You're right the war in Ukraine isn't applicable here, infact it will be 50 times more worse for china, russian mechanised forces failed in Ukraine against a smaller and less mechanized, less advanced Ukrainian army on flat terrain , the chinese will face a much worse fate in Himalayas

Global Defence

New threads

Articles