Indian Special Forces

Waanar

Country flag
Jai ho bro jai ho
That's a good physique by an standards. As @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR said, their diet is lacking in protein and thusly, they probably have some deficiencies due to their regimen but considering their diet, I can challenge anyone to find such specimens. Room for improvement is always there but the Indian soldier is the most enduring and rugged soldier in modern times.

Harr dusri baat pe "jai ho" vyang maarna band karo. Especially when you have zero understanding of physical training.

The Indian soldier cannot afford to bulk up beyond the outdated BMI standards because we are not as mechanized or airborne as the American military.
By and large, most militaries must focus on aerobic fitness if they dont have too much heavy machinery for transportation.

Case in point-
IMG_20230307_032217.jpg

Israeli Egoz unit.

Now, let me put it this way-
The larger the AO, the leaner and less muscular the operator.
Less bulk = more aerobic efficiency.
More bulk = more short term strength and power, less aerobic efficiency, better rucking speed, maybe better sprint speed.
Paras conduct training ruck sessions larger than Israel's width.

Padhai likhai karo, bs jai ho cheekh ke thread ka mood echo kar dene se kaam nahi chalega.

Scramjet

Country flag
That's a good physique by an standards. As @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR said, their diet is lacking in protein and thusly, they probably have some deficiencies due to their regimen but considering their diet, I can challenge anyone to find such specimens. Room for improvement is always there but the Indian soldier is the most enduring and rugged soldier in modern times.

Harr dusri baat pe "jai ho" vyang maarna band karo. Especially when you have zero understanding of physical training.

The Indian soldier cannot afford to bulk up beyond the outdated BMI standards because we are not as mechanized or airborne as the American military.
By and large, most militaries must focus on aerobic fitness if they dont have too much heavy machinery for transportation.

Case in point-
View attachment 195841
Israeli Egoz unit.

More bulk = more short term strength and power, less aerobic efficiency, better rucking speed, maybe better sprint speed.

Padhai likhai karo, bs jai ho cheekh ke thread ka mood echo kar dene se kaam nahi chalega.
Very accurate, ppl need to just stop bitching about physique ffs, there has been a lot of discussion (overdiscussion) about this very topic.
One more thing i'd like to add is that, I've seen a change in average build of guys deployed under northern comd, they seem to be a bit bulkier these days.

jai jaganath

Country flag

Case in point-
View attachment 195841
Israeli Egoz unit.

I was giving my jai ho comment on the statement that "no one will know para's potential" its similar to para is most secretive force we don't know what weapons and accessories they possess
And this is jai ho syndrome

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Very accurate, ppl need to just stop bitching about physique ffs, there has been a lot of discussion (overdiscussion) about this very topic.
One more thing i'd like to add is that, I've seen a change in average build of guys deployed under northern comd, they seem to be a bit bulkier these days.
I saw some Muscular Mountain rats

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Case in point-
View attachment 195841
Israeli Egoz unit.

Yes when you have less muscle mass you need less calories.

Muscles are like Abraham tanks..they need to gulp to run.

Ever seen skinny guys surviving on Cigarates and Coca cola?..And a guy with good physique be like "bhai khana khilao chaklar aa rahe he?"

Thats the reason.

However,muscles do help but i dont see how having a bulky physique can help SF soldiers.

Less size..Less target size..No one thought about it but Cold hearted said it 🤪

Less target size
Less food required
Less fatigue
Less injury chance
Less payload

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles