Indian Special Forces

Meal Team 6

Country flag
This is not Hollywood chutiye 😂 you should stick to your bitching and compalining with some logic out into it
Outside his bitching and ranting , I also have similar question, how susceptible are these jet packs to different caliber ammo, or anti air systems ,will they be covered with some form or armor coating if even bought in use ? Wont it affect the performance of jet pack.Spending so much money on something that can only be used in extremely rare scenarios is weird.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Look at how they are handling the gun it is all because of that chapri female commando trainer
Looks like they are trying to do the right thing in wrong way,
I have been seeing this magwell grip with nsg for more than decade and I dont think its going away soon,
Coming to gun handling part,the point man should not be switching shoulders when his 2nd is not covering him,plus how the second guy is holding gun is making me uncomfortable, looks like he is also switching shoulder which I dont think I need to tell why both of them switching at same time is a bad idea, better trainig and better trainers required.

rkhanna

Country flag
Isnt that Steven Segal?

Outside his bitching and ranting , I also have similar question, how susceptible are these jet packs to different caliber ammo, or anti air systems ,will they be covered with some form or armor coating if even bought in use ? Wont it affect the performance of jet pack.Spending so much money on something that can only be used in extremely rare scenarios is weird.
Jokes and innuendo's aside. understand that this is first gen of new mobility tech. Target Acquisition for such a small, low altitude target wont be easy.

IMO I see the tech getting smarter. Sensors and AI will help self guide via waypoints, avoid incoming small arms fire etc etc to increase survivablility. etc etc. I see Micro Drones slaved to the operator flying as wing men as well to provide CAS, interdiction and ISR as well

abingdonboy

Country flag
Not SF but relates to the issue.

only in india (or maybe some authoritarian he’ll hole) would you have a policeman in military combat fatigues carrying a stick be referred to as a ‘commando’

if the terms mean nothing then the culture associated with it will mean nothing too

the unformed class (across the board, civilian and military) just don’t have the professional culture needed to take the next logical steps, they are content merely with the trappings of the profession and not the discharge of their role.

to be honest I don’t have the solution to this as it seems so ingrained in the work culture now that any fixes will be so incremental they’ll take decades to show fruit or they’ll have to come from a transformative external shock not that I can imagine what that would be. At some point Indian culture will have to stop celebrating and accepting mediocrity I guess. Almost a billion Indians are online now, some of them will have To get into positions to influence change based on what they can see are failings at home.

3F1AECFD-F39E-40F0-BB74-E8E70C1048F1.jpeg

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Not SF but relates to the issue.

only in india (or maybe some authoritarian he’ll hole) would you have a policeman in military combat fatigues carrying a stick be referred to as a ‘commando’

if the terms mean nothing then the culture associated with it will mean nothing too

the unformed class (across the board, civilian and military) just don’t have the professional culture needed to take the next logical steps, they are content merely with the trappings of the profession and not the discharge of their role.

to be honest I don’t have the solution to this as it seems so ingrained in the work culture now that any fixes will be so incremental they’ll take decades to show fruit or they’ll have to come from a transformative external shock not that I can imagine what that would be. At some point Indian culture will have to stop celebrating and accepting mediocrity I guess. Almost a billion Indians are online now, some of them will have To get into positions to influence change based on what they can see are failings at home.

View attachment 195678
Most probably that guy belongs to some police commando unit .Many times commando guys gets to do such crowd control duties

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Continue the discussion afresh from here.
Link to the old thread here.

1. News and Updates.
2. Training.
3. Deployments.
4. Operations.
5. Weapons, Equipment and tactics.

6. New Procurements.
7. Budget.
8. Multi-Media.
9. KIAs, Casualties, Rehabilitation
10 Achievements
11 Issues and Solutions

Avoid vs, this and that.

Use other relevant threads to discuss their counterparts and contemporary Special forces from other countries.

Avoid giving real-time information on operations, deployments, Soldier IDs and their family information.

Avoid if possible (not enforced) preempting the next possible overt or covert action until not disclosed by media, government agencies and open sources.

Qualified Criticism based on facts and academic arguments is most welcome.

No personal jibes.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Continue the discussion afresh from here.
Link to the old thread here.

1. News and Updates.
2. Training.
3. Deployments.
4. Operations.
5. Weapons, Equipment and tactics.

6. New Procurements.
7. Budget.
8. Multi-Media.
9. KIAs, Casualties, Rehabilitation
10 Achievements
11 Issues and Solutions

Avoid vs, this and that.

Use other relevant threads to discuss their counterparts and contemporary Special forces from other countries.

Avoid giving real-time information on operations, deployments, Soldier IDs and their family information.

Avoid if possible (not enforced) preempting the next possible overt or covert action until not disclosed by media, government agencies and open sources.

Qualified Criticism based on facts and academic arguments is most welcome.

No personal jibes.
One request sitting
Pls find solution for those who come to forum newly basically new members and then want to start the discussion from square one
Although repeatedly asking them to read previous posts rather starting discussion again is simply avoided by them
Pls find solutions for such members

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
One request sitting
Pls find solution for those who come to forum newly basically new members and then want to start the discussion from square one
Although repeatedly asking them to read previous posts rather starting discussion again is simply avoided by them
Pls find solutions for such members
Please stick to the topic, I'm getting a lot of reports of in particular your off-topic content, and a few other members are marked as well. Thanks for your cooperation. Best regards.
@ALBY

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles