Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Read the comments
ya ya.....that's true though. It is a show-off event. Ssly, I mean why give him a gun if it's unloaded, not properly set-up, I only recognized the knife and laughed. + the point of having a beret instead of a helmet shows it all. The thing is it's easy to make fool of the public here, because no one really has the know-how and the top brass for sure don't.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
ya ya.....that's true though. It is a show-off event. Ssly, I mean why give him a gun if it's unloaded, not properly set-up, I only recognized the knife and laughed. + the point of having a beret instead of a helmet shows it all. The thing is it's easy to make fool of the public here, because no one really has the know-how and the top brass for sure don't.
The people who post this shit on reddit are just as retarded. beret and funky bullpup is all they see.

abingdonboy

Country flag

abingdonboy

Country flag
The people who post this shit on reddit are just as retarded. beret and funky bullpup is all they see.
It seems like 90% of the Indian stuff that gets posted on that sub is pure fanboy nonsense and naturally the western audience that has far greater exposure to professional units end up ripping them to shreds. Even the captions used for Indian posts are the most fanboy and immature you’ll find on that sub

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Gravity industries Jet Suite Demonstration going in Agra it Cost around 4-5 Cr pr suite Indian army going for 48
Almost 250 cr for a technology that would be impressive even if it inducted in 2026.

Jaiii Hooo.

WW2 helmets..cheap knee pads..Tavor..and Jet pack

The fcking orgy of all orgies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It's Time for the Haldilal Quiz Time, what common in this thread and this Phoenic words?.

Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Foxtrot Golf Hotel India Juliet Kilo Lima Mike November Oscar Papa Quebec Romeo Sierra Tango Uniform Victor Whisky Xray Yankee Zulu.

Hint: Bhaut Ghera Rista hai in the J&K.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles