Indian Special Forces

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Reason why Nam beat China in 79 while India brutally lost in 62
Jangal me mangal karna asan hai bhai
Haa humlog to usme bhi fail hote agar humlog padte to us situation me.
Hume hi konsa jungle warfare ata tha tabhhi

JConline

Country flag

It's hard to understand why similarly capable forces were able to carry out a way more decisive Op Neptune Spear and after 11 years conduct a similar op, under arguably more favorable circumstances in such an undecisive manner. The operating capabilities could only have developed more in these 11 years and yet, what a weird way to go about a DA raid.

JConline

Country flag

It's hard to understand why similarly capable forces were able to carry out a way more decisive Op Neptune Spear and after 11 years conduct a similar op, under arguably more favorable circumstances in such an undecisive manner. The operating capabilities could only have developed more in these 11 years and yet, what a weird way to go about a DA raid.

Another example of the whole megaphone ordeal. Makes no sense to me. This just gives the adversary time to either escape or blow themselves up, destroying important evidence in the process. Seems stupid tbh.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Nope, their mandate is intelligence gathering on domestic matters, counter espionage and analysis and assessments. They generally pass on the intelligence gathered to a the local stake holders for example: in UP they'll pass on the info to the UP police and it would depend on the UP police to handle the situation as they deem it to be fit and for the North East, they would probably pass on the intel to the military or para military org that is charge of the place, etc
That is all correct except I will add additional piece of information that IB operates until about10 Km of the border. Beyond that military intelligence takes over.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles