Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

No one is saying too tall! But have some good standards in first place. 6-foot is not at all too tall.

US Navy Seal have mostly 5'11"-6 Foot guys and it does not create any problem.
Source? The average there too is 5’10”.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Lol and this is why I’ve stopped supporting India. Y’all can go to hell for all I care. More self hating than currycels
Supporting India doesn't mean you go and shout "We are the best in mountain warfare".
Supporting India means asking questions, why it happened, why weren't you guys prepared, why are you importing winter clothing weren't you guys prepared for the "two-front war" what went wrong at Galwan why are the Chinese prepared with the riot gear you guys aren't?

Kumaoni

Supporting India doesn't mean you go and shout "We are the best in mountain warfare".
Supporting India means asking questions, why it happened, why weren't you guys prepared, why are you importing winter clothing weren't you guys prepared for the "two-front war" what went wrong at Galwan why are the Chinese prepared with the riot gear you guys aren't?
I only claim the best in mountain warfare because it’s an objective reality based on the army’s record in the mountains. The other two I also asked

Waanar

Country flag
Why isn't the title of " the best in Mountain terrains" helping us to fend off the PLA ??
Didn't realize the government had already ordered a full scale war.
I get the complaints about equipment and training but know when to stop arguing lest you look like an uninformed guy.

Our military is still one of the best in mountain warfare and it's across the board for infantry or SOF. As for the rest, you guys know my view but don't pull the LAC argument here when you know full well the government is enforcing a literal no-arms rule over there.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Lol and this is why I’ve stopped supporting India. Y’all can go to hell for all I care. More self hating than currycels
Oh no guys , what will we do if this American stop supporting us , how will this nation survive without kumaoni support , modiji please help.

Waanar

Country flag
Some of the members here would intentionally play into China's propaganda hand just to win an argument.
Stop this bullshit about LAC, knowing full well that the point you're making is utterly devoid of logic.

Aspirant847

Country flag
When did I Say you claimed we have best SF?

Your post had routine Rhetoric of we have done this and that we fight on best of best fields. Who needs physique, we are not e players and all!
not having an aesthetic muscular doesn't mean our guys are weak

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Instead of Gora Worship; this thread tell us that how we ignore the abvious issues with our forces.

We are still living in the same old believes:
1. We are the best!
2. Why we need 6 foot soldiers?
3. our soldier carry more than western soldier!
4. Again Why we need 6 foot soldiers!

This is the real state of Indian in 2023 where whole world is increasing their average height and we are stuck with our soldiers carry more weight than others!
You stressing on the six foot factor? what sense does it make?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles